Yunho's Punishment.

Oppa... Please Be Nice. [Haitus]

"Who?!" 

"Yunho..."

"Yeah, but who was the other guy?!"

"Kim Jae Joong?"  Sunny blankly looks at Tae Yeon for a long while then screams. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MET JAE JOONG?! HOW?"

"Like I said, he came rushing in-"

"OMO! OMO! I need to twitter this!" She shouts and digs into her purse. Sunny was her cousin. Before Tae Yeon turns eighteen she will be living with her aunt and uncle. 

"Twitter it? Why?"

"Because my cousin met with the well known Kim Jae Joong, what else?!"

"Well known?"

"Duh! He's like so hot! Wasn't he?!" She squeals and took out her phone. "You're so lucky! You get to see the famous Jae Joong before he goes on his audition to Soeul. Gawd! I wish I was you!" 

"Audition? So he an actor?" 

"How can you not know?" She asks and types into her phone continuously. Tae Yeon thought for a moment then took the necklace out of her pocket. Have I met him somewhere before Incheon? Maybe in Suwon... It has to be... 

"Hey Sunny, what do you know about Kim Jae Joong?"

"Haha, really? You don't know anything? Wow you fresh meat... Kim Jae Joong moved here about ten years ago. I remember when I first saw him. Boy, he was so angelic looking." She sings and day dream for a bit. "He was in a couple magazine and photoshoots and never thought of being serious but finally he wants to try acting! That's Kim Jae Joong!"

"Really? Is that all? What about his family?"

"All I know is that he's adopted. A very tragic boy who bloomed into a star. Oh what a story..." Tae Yeon sighs. So he's adopted... I'm guessing he's an orphan too? Aish, I can't remember who... Suddenly there was a knock on the window. "Who would be knocking on our window?"

"It's the second floor?!" Sunny drops her phone on the bed and rushes over. Tae Yeon walks over. Sunny starts squealing. 

"Omgosh! Yunho-shiii!!!" Tae Yeon eyes widen as soon as she notices who it was. In the middle of the dark alley stood him. Oh no! Is he here to get revenge?! Yunho lavishly sneakily grins. Sunny waves at him with excitement while Tae Yeon hides behind her. 

"Kim Tae Yeon! Come down!" He shouts. Tae Yeon swallows, by the tone of his command. Is he's going to beat me? Sunny turn to me. 

"Why is he asking for you?" Tae Yeon shrugs her shoulders. 

"Tell him I'm busy..." She whispers and slowly backs up. She quietly made her way back to her bed. 

"Ummm she's busy!" Sunny yells down. Tae Yeon grabs her bag and move towards the door. Tae Yeon exhale in relief when suddenly a piece of rock hits her right in the head. Bwhat?!

"Where do you think you're going?!" He says. Tae Yeon swifty around to see him on the tree branch in their backyard. Coincidently the branch reaches out towards the window, far enough for him to throw that rock.

"How'd you-"

"Wahh, that was so cool!!! You climbed so fast! Very athletic!" Sunny compliments. Tae Yeon bit her bottom lip. 

"Hey you. Come down and have a talk." He orders. Tae Yeon was speechless at his actions. He was so straightforward. Tae Yeon stood at where she was, unmoving. "Or did you want me to come in?" He blurts. Sunny looks at Tae Yeon who was having a nervous break down. She gently smiles and grabs Tae Yeon arms. 

"She'll be happy to..." Sunny says and pushes Tae Yeon towards the window. Tae Yeon heavily breathe as she approaches the window. Yunho had on the same sneaky grin. She held her hands together and squeezes tightly onto the necklace. After a while of silence Yunho walks his way down the wobbly branch towards her. Tae Yeon couldn't believe his carelessness. 

"Don't!" She utters. "You're going to get hurt!" Yunho stops for a second just a feet or two away. "You still got the bruise on your lips too..." She whispers. Yunho looks at her. She was awkwardly standing there, not know what to do. Suddenly Yunho grabs her wrist. 

"Come out." He says. 

"Here?! Now?!" Tae Yeon shouts. Yunho gave her a little pull. "AHH!!! Really?!" 

"Off course." He said and grab her elbow now. Tae Yeon turns to look at Sunny, she waves for her to go. "Hurry we don't have all day." He utters. Tae Yeon doubtingly lifts her legs through the window and places her foot on the moving branch.

"Ah! It's moving! It's moving!" She exclaims and grabs onto the window frame. Sunny watches them struggle. Tae Yeon kept screaming until she got herself out the window. High places wasn't one of her favorites. At last she clench onto Yunho's jacket and kept her balance. Through out the whole process Yunho look at her with amusement. He laughs. 

"Was it really that hard?" He asks. Tae Yeon finally got a hold of herself and looks up at Yunho. 

"Ye it was horrifying." She whispers. He laughs some more. "Why are you laughing?" 

"Because Kim Tae Yeon, you're funny to watch." He blurts. She slightly frowns at him. 

"Aren't you here to beat me?" She stutter. He stops smiling and gazes at her. Tae Yeon held her breath. Maybe that was too much... I shouldn't have asked. Yunho kept looking at her then suddenly took a step back. Tae Yeon wobbles to her right and starts screaming. "Don't please don't!" Yunho grins and grab her shoulder. 

"I'm just kidding." He laughs. Tae Yeon looks down. It wasn't that high but she didn't want to fall off either. "You're not what                                                                            I thought you were then, Tae Yeon." He murmurs. She looks up. "You were really tough yesterday when you stood up for that brat." 

"So this is the punishment you're giving me?" She mumbles. The wind wasn't nice at all too. It blew with a force that sway the leaves. 

"That's correct." Tae Yeon heavily breathes and shuts her eyes. He lets go of her shoulders and backs up. "If you can stand there by yoursef for ten minutes then I'll let you go." He said.

"What?!" She exclaims and open her eyes, suddenly right at that very moment she loss the balance in her legs. Tae Yeon fell backwards as she screams. Sunny, who was still at the window, shouts with worry. Tae Yeon fell. She drops  to the ground backwards and lands onto the cold grass with a thump. She tightly shut her eyes. A minute later she hears Yunho laughing again. Tae Yeon opens her eyes. She saw the branch that she fell from and the window, Sunny was still peeking out of. 

"Are you two ok?! She shouts. Us two? She thought. Finally she notices the arms around her shoulders and chest underneath her back. Since when did he?! 

"Wow. You're really something. I even dive after you. I think you broke my back." Tae Yeon quickly got up and sat next to him. 

"OMO! Are you ok?! We need to go to the doctor! Maybe you've broken a bone. Are you bleeding anywhere? Did you hit your head?! Where is the pain coming from?!" Tae Yeon starts spitting questions at him. He look at her in disbelief and sighs. 

"Wow, you know how to care too?" Yunho slowly sat up. "However my back is killing me..." She quickly stood up. 

"What to do then?!" Tae Yeon scurries back and forth. "Ah!" She quickly kneel behind Yunho and wrap her arms around his waist. 

"What are you doing? Are you hugging me to make me feel better?" He chuckles. 

"No I'm going to crack it." She said and set her knee in the middle of his back. 

"Wait? What? AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"