Meeting With Jung Yunho.

Oppa... Please Be Nice. [Haitus]
Father have left this world. He's with mother now. In heaven and happy. Don't they know that I'm still here. They should come back for me. Or... I go to them. Tomorrow I'll got to them...
It’s quiet in this world. I’ve never heard a familiar voice before and I don’t know where to find it. If only I can find happiness, maybe I can be saved. Does my prince even exist? Is it a prince I need anyways? Maybe all I need is therapy. But I never expected to meet the two guys who changed my life. I guess you can they saved my life, in the strangest way...
 
“Tae Yeon, do you know the answer to this question?”
 
“Huh? Oh, haha! It’s two square.”
 
“Oh thanks. You’re always so helpful!”
 
“No problem.” I fakely smile back. She doesn’t know I’m not smiling because I’ve never really smile before. It’s funny… Everyone thinks I’m a happy girl with no worries and problems. That’s the beauty of the human eye, it can’t see past the actions you put on. 
 
“Ey, Tae Yeon.” Jessica turn to me and said.
 
“Yes?”
 
“Can you do me a favor?” She ask. I can see her puppy face appearing. This isn’t good.
 
“What is it?”
 
“Can you please do after school clean up for me? I know I’m suppose to do it but I have a very important date. Pretty please…” She whines. I wish I can just cover her head with a bag. She knows I’m going to agree. I have a job to get to little miss. 
 
“Sure, But-”
 
“Thanks! I knew you’d take it!” She utters and stood up. Right at that moment the bell rings. She slightly pinch my cheek and bounces off with her girls. I frown and stare blankly at the blackboard. I guess I will be fired. 
 
| Later |
She DID NOT tell me this. He stood there looking at me as I have the broom in my hands about to swing it. She did not tell me this delinquent is the other partner! He glares at my expression and walks over to the closet. I took a breath and sigh. This guy has been in jail once, charge for someone. Yes he was release, because he’s rich. Jung Yunho. I don’t want to be near him. “You forgot to move the desks before sweeping.”
 
“Oh haha. Yeah… I guess so.” I laugh. I quickly lean the broom onto the wall. He comes out of the closet and throws a cloth at me. 
 
“Clean the black board, I’ll move the desks.” 
 
“Ye…” I whisper and rub my nose. I hate dust. I erase the scribbles and useless notes we took today. From corner to corner, but I couldn’t help to feel a sense of eye set upon me. I slowly turn around to face Yunho. “What are you doing?” 
 
“The look you gave me... You think it’s true huh?”
 
“Bwhat?”
 
“How many girls did you heard that I’ve ?”
 
“I-I didn’t hear anything like that…” I awkwardly smile and move away a little. He blocks my opening with his arm. Yunho move closer. What's this?!
 
“Heh, was it the story where I was on that skiing trip you heard? Or the camping one?” He continues and caresses my cheeks. My whole body was not responding to what my head was saying. Push him away! I did nothing. Literally, I wasn’t even breathing. I can feel his breath hit my forehead. He was so tall and big. Yunho hover me like a hawk. I bit my bottom lip and look away. Yunho narrow his eyes deeply into mine. “Maybe you should be the next story they talk about…” He whispers and leans in closer. I shut my eyes ready to punch him. Suddenly one of the desk in the classroom swings across the room. 
 
“Ahh!” I shout. Yunho quickly turn around. Standing there was another guy. He wasn’t wearing our school uniform. His hair flow down to his jaw line perfectly and wore the color brown with a tint of orange. He was pretty like a girl. Who is he? 
 
“GET AWAY FROM HER!!!” He shouts.