Meeting With Kim Jae Joong.

Oppa... Please Be Nice. [Haitus]

 

“What are you doing here?” Yunho snarls at him. I was still surprise. I didn’t even understand what was going on. “I think you should just move out before you get hurt, pretty boy.” 
 
“Heh, I’m not afraid of you. Bring it if you’ve got the guts.” The mysterious guy snap back. Are they going to fight?! I’ve never really seen a fight this close up before. I hate violence! Other then me wanting to suicide, but I don’t think that counts. I held my hand together. What do I do?! Are they serious?!
 
“Fine, you brought it upon yourself!” Yunho shouts and charges towards him. They’re serious! The guy pushes a desk at Yunho and jumps right over it. He threw the first punch. My eyes widen. Yunho stumbles a bit on his feet then punches right back. I can see blood forming from the corner of their lips already. 
 
“Tae Yeon! Go out first!” The mysterious guy shout to me. How’d he know my name?! Who is he?! I nodded but dare not move. Yunho gave him another hit. I yelp. He fell onto the floor. This guy is helping me? Why? Yunho kneels down and pull his collar, he was about to swing again but-
 
“Stop!” I shout. Yunho stops and looks up at me. “Why do you guys have to hit each other!?” I quickly ran forward and push Yunho off from him. “Don’t use your anger to hurt another anymore!” I shout. Something father use to lecture to me about. Yunho stare at me with widen eyes. I notice I just interrupted a bad boy’s fight. I was probably going to pay the consequences. I bit my bottom lip and look away. The mysterious guy sat up and stretch out his arms. 
 
“Don’t hurt her or else…” He warns. I look at his back. Why is this guy protecting me? I slowly peek over his shoulder. Yunho stood up and look directly at me. 
 
“Next time, you surely won’t get away… Kim Tae Yeon.” He says and walks out. I held my breath. Ahhh! Is he going to go after me?! I thought and turn to look at the door Yunho exited. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my shoulder. His leans his weight onto me and rest his chin on my shoulder. His breath dancing around my ear. I stop. 
 
“Thanks goodness you’re saved.” He whispers. A drip of blood lands on my hand. I quickly turn around. He falls forwards onto me. He was trying to catch his breath as he leans his forehead on my chest. "Sorry, this isn't the only fight I got into today. I'm a bit tired..."
 
“Ah… I think you should get a rest…” I said and push him away a bit. He put his hands over mine. 
 
“Tae Yeon, after so long… We meet again! ” He utters. 
 
“What? Who are you? How do you know my name?”
 
“Huh? Are you saying you don’t remember me?”
 
“Ummm hehe, I’m not good at remembering things, especially things from the past.” His face become gloomier. 
 
“Not even me?” He whispers. I open my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He smiles and reach into his pocket. He pulled out a necklace. “I hope you’ll remember soon. Here, you gave me this when we were younger. it was your locket but I was never able to open it. I hope you will someday.” He said and put it into my hands. I look at him a little confuse. I don’t remember having this…
 
“Were we friends or cousins or…”
 
“Until you remember, will I confirm it.” He said. I sigh.
 
“What’s your name?”
 
“I’m Kim Jae Joong, nice to meet you again, Kim Tae Yeon.” He smile and shook my hand. Boy, the aura in this room just got brighter. 
 
“Hehe thanks…” I said and look at his hand. There was a scar by his thumb. “I just moved here last year when my father died so I guess that’s why we never met.” I said. 
 
“Last year? Wow, it took me long enough.” He said. I let out an awkward laugh and stood up. 
 
“Let me help you.” I said and let out my hand. He smile again, that angelic smile. 
 
“You’re just the same old you…” He murmurs and struggle up. I don’t know who he was, but he was very warming and comfortable. I hope I can remember soon.