Explaning

High school of Couples [ Apply Close ]

Hey people:D How's all of ya. I hope all of you have a very good new year.Get lots of luck and succeed in everything you do:D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone's POV

"Okay."Eunjang replied.

And he get the door.

"Ohh.Hey Jaeha,Sunhee , Hyunri and some other people whom i have not met before."Eunjang said.

"Is Taehee inside? We need to talk to her."Hyunri asked.

"Yes.She is.Come in."Eunjang said.

"Thanks."Sunhee said.

And everyone including the husbands.

"Where's Taehee?"Hyunri asked again.

"I'm here."Taehee said as she walk out and was wearing this and her eyes was red.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/imgset/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFl9vUVpSX19wM3hHdFJ3TFliOHVwOGcAAAACaWQKAWwAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

"Taehee."Junhyung said but Taehee ran back into the room again as soon as she saw Junhyung.

"We'll talk to Taehee for you. Give me your phone first."Jaeha said to JunHyung

"Okay."Junhyung agreed as he passed his phone.

"I  am going to call your phone from now onwards and all of you just listen through the phone."Jaeha said.

"Okay..Thanks a lot."JunHyung thanked Jaeha

"But remember not to make any sound understand."Jaeha warned him.

"Okay."JunHyung said.

"And Eunjang Oppa. Please don't make any sound too."Jaeha said.

"Yes.Yes.I won't"Eunjang said.

Knock Knock

"Go away.I don't wish to see or talk to anyone right now."Taehee said.

"Taehee ah..It us.Don't you want to talk to us?"Jungmi asked

"Really?"Taehee asked in doubt.

"Yes.Its just us.Open the door."Minjee said.

"Okay."And Taehee opened the door.

Inside The Room.

"Taehee ah.Are you okay?"Hyunjae asked.

"Yeah.I am.."Taehee answered in a very sad tone and tears could seen forming already.

"You can pour out everything if you want to."Hyunri said.

"Hyunri ah..."Taehee started to cry.

"I regretted shouting at Junhyung oppa.-sniffs- "Taehee said.

"Its not your fault."Yunhe said.

"I regretted running away.-sniffs-I regretted knowing them.-sniffs-I regretted being SooHyun's biggest fan.""Taehee said again.

"Stop.You are not going to regret anything already.You have the rights to be anyone's fan. "Hyunri said to Taehee.

"Girls..How am i going to make Junhyung Oppa forgive me? How do i gain his trust..It's all my fault!"Taehee said 

"You are not in the wrong, why do you need JunHyung Oppa to forgive you? And trust will slowly gains up when both of you are together and know more of each other."Haemi explained.

"But it seems like Junhyung oppa is geting tired of me. I don't think we are meant to be together."Taehee said

"This are all rubbish.Junhyung is not getting tired of you.And both of you are meant to be together."Sunhee answered.

"But i have shouted at Junhyung Oppa today.On the first day of me being his wife.I think our relationship will end very  easily."Taehee said once more 

"Look.Junhyung will definitely forgive you isn't it? So right now we just have to relax ourself a little and let's listen to some soothing songs okay?"Jaeha suggested and everyone agreed.

After a while Taehee starts to fall asleep.

"Looks like she is really very tired."Hyunri said.

"Yeah.Let's bring her to bed and then we shall go out.Let her have some rest."Jaeha said.

"Okay.Girls help me to carry Taehee onto her bed without waking her up okay."Hyunri asked.

"Yes."They answered softly and they managed to carry Taehee onto the bed without waking her up

"Let's go out now."Jaeha told the girls and everyone went out.

Outside the room.

"So.now do you know she cares for you more than herself. She even blame herself."Yunhe told Junhyung.

"So when do you plan to apologize to Taehee. And if she apologize to you first, you are going to die i tell you."Eunjang said.

"Maybe when she wakes up."Junhyung answered.

"Good.Then i think all of you will stay here for now."Eunjang said.

"Okay then.Its been a long time since this house have been so lively."Jaeha said.

"A long time?"The girls and the husbands asked.

"Yeah.Our parents often quarrels about some issues and they are often not home due to their work.They are always flying around here and there."Eunjang explained.

"What kind of parents are they."Kikwang and Key said together,

"Maybe this is all destinate already.Once everything is set , we must go according to it.Its like robot only that we are made up of flesh and we are living thing."Minjee explained.

"Yeah.And can somebody explain to me what really happen today? Why is Taehee like this?She was crying when she reached home."Eunjang asked.

"Than, you must asked the person who did this to her."Sunhee said as she glare at JunHyung.

"You! What did you do to my sister. Tell me right now or i'll skin you alive!"Eunjang said to JunHyung and send him death glare.

"I..I..I.."JunHyung stutter.

"Don't stutter man.Just say it . You have the guts to make my sister cry, why don't you guts to say it out."Eunjang said again.

"I shouted at her."Junhyung explained.

"You shouted at her and she cry? That's it?"Eunjang said in a mocking tone.

"No.There's more to it."Hyunjae said.

"Just tell me what happen today. What happen the whole day.Eunjang said.

"I..I..I.."Junhyung stutter again.

"We'll help you explain"Kikwang and YoSeob said.

"Okay."Eunjang agreed.

"Okay.We was all chosen by our principal for the new task.And we are suppose to choose our couple by ourself.Junhyung choose Taehee.Then after all that.We was all put into the same class. But then Yunhe and Kibum was in a different class.Taehee and our wifes pleaded Mr Kim our principal that Yunhe and U Kiss members to be transfer into the same class as us."Kikwang explained.

"Then?"Eunjang said.

"Then, Junhyung asked if Taehee like U Kiss that much and she did. She like SooHyun a lot.Then Junhyung asked her who would she choose but she just ran away to find Yunhe.Than i don't really know what happen"YoSeob said.

"She was telling me about the transfer thing and we was very happy about it.But Dongjun was not. And he wants Taehee to treat them drinks but she doesn't have enough money, then SooHyun said that he would help Taehee pay first.And Taehee thank him and gave him a buddy hug . But Junhyung thought of it wrongly.And he shouted at Taehee then he start saying all kind of rubbish."Yunhe continued

"You! What did you say to her!"Eunjang ask JunHyung.

"I said that SooHyun and Taehee must have been together and i did not trust her."Junhyung said in guilt.

"Are you dumb or what! And she did not even blame you.She blame herself.And you could see that she is a bigger fan of you instead of SooHyun. She likes you ever since she was in Namsan High. She spend her own pocket money on your photo,CD's, Concert Tickets. Everything on you.She would rather spend her money on you instead of herself,And you said that she and SooHyun are together."Eunjang shouted at JunHyung.

"I know. I'm really really sorry."Junhyung said to Eunjang.

"You better do something.Or else i would really skin you alive."Eunjang said.

"Can i go inside Taehee' room?"Junhyung asked

"Fine.But i don't want you to wake Taehhe up!"Eunjang said to Junhyung 

"Yes."Junhyung agreed as she went into the room.