A new couple.

High school of Couples [ Apply Close ]

Hey people.Whatssup.Theres new couple added inside again.Minnie Couple.Jungmi and Taemin, ThunMi Couple Thunder and Haemi , EunIel Couple Hyunjae and Eunhyuk  and Game_KyuMin  Min Jee and Kyuhyuk.*clap hands**throw confetti*:)):DI'll continue writing:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunri, Jaeha, Sunhee Taehee ,Yunhe,POV

~G-O-N-E niga tteonani jal gadeon shigyedo stop gwaehi~

"Ohh.Its JunHyung Oppa"Taehee said,

"Really? What did he text you?"Hyunri asked.

"He is asking for Jaeha's number."Taehee answered.

"Oh..Yeah..I have forgotten to give them my number."Jaeha said as he hit her head.

"Don't hit your head.Its not your fault."Sunhee told Jaeha as she rubbed Jaeha's head.

"Yeah..We got carried away talking too much and the principal call us to go back to out class."Yunhe explained.

~Are you ready or not, you ready or not, cause you're my only girl~

"Key just text me also, Asking for Hyunri's number."Sunhee said.

"I did not give my number too."Hyunri said in embarrassment

"No wonder.I've text him the message already."Sunhee replied.

"Me too and i've just thought of a couple name."Taehee 

"Me too.Hi5!"Sunhee said to Taehee.

~So beautiful my girl, oh oh girl ,oh oh girl,Sigani jinado~

"Ohh it's from...KIKWANG OPPA!"Jaeha shouted out loud

"Calm down girl.Relax"Yunhe told Jaeha

"So what did he text you?"Hyunri ask

"He told me that he had thought of a couple name and i had too."Jaeha said in excitement.

~I can't take my breath breath breath Sigani galsurok jeomjeom jinagalsurok oh nan deo I can't hold my breath breath breath Galsurok naneun deo jakkuman nae sumi makhyeo wa nae sumi yeah breathe in breathe out.~

"YOSEOB OPPA!"Hyunri shouted to her phone.

"See, Its not only me."Jaeha told Yunhe.

"Yeah."Yunhe agreed.

~binggeulbaenggeulbaenggeul baeng~geul binggeulbaenggeulbaenggeul baeng~geul~

"Ohh.Its KiBum Oppa!"Yunhe shouted out loud this time which made everyone laugh.

And The Five Of Us Went To Class while texting out hubbies.

"Alright Class.Please pay attention.There is four new student in this class.Please welcome them.Yunhe ,Haemi Jungmi, Hyunjae "The teacher said and all of us welcome them.

"*clap loudly, CHeer loudly*The four of you did to welcome Yunhe , Jungmi , Haemi and Hyunjae

"Both of you can sit beside Taehee ,"The teacher said and they did.

"Hi I'm Taehee.Nice to meet  you." Taehee said to Jungmi ,Haemi and HyunJae

"Hi there.I'm Hyunri"Hyunri Introduce herself to Jungmi , Haemi and Hyunjae

"Hi I'm Jaeha."Jaeha introduce herself also.

"And I'm Sunhee~"Sunhee said.

"Nice to meet all of you.I'm new here.Take care of me alots"Haemi said.

"Nice to meet all of you.I'm new here too.I just got transfered here due to some reasons."Hyunjae said

"Nice to meet all of you.I'm new here.I transfered here because my parents are moving all here.Arne't you going to introduce yourself to Yunhe?"Jungmi asked.

"We'll take care of the three of you.No worries. And know Yunhe already"Jaeha said.

"Yep. We are good friends already.And now you three are included as our good friends."Taehee explained.

"Really Thanks!!"Hyunjae said.

"Really?Thanks so much.I've have friends on the first day! YAY!"Haemi shouted in joy

"Really?That s great  Finally i have friends again."Jungni said as she clap her hands in joy also.

" Finally?That means you don't have friends in your previous school?"Hyunri asked.

"Yeah.Because i always top my class and my teacher liked my very much.All the students started to hate and even my friends too.Then my parents transferred me to this school.Don't tell anyone.Only you all know."Jungmi said.

"Okay.We'll keep it a secret for you."Sunhee said.

"We promise you."Jaeha added.

"I promise also!"Haemi added also.

"Me too!"Hyunjae added,

"Yes.If we break the promise, you can do anything to us."Yunhe added also.

"Yeah!"The rest of us agreed

~G-O-N-E niga tteonani jal gadeon shigyedo stop gwaehi~

~Are you ready or not, you ready or not, cause you're my only girl~

~So beautiful my girl, oh oh girl ,oh oh girl,Sigani jinado~

~I can't take my breath breath breath Sigani galsurok jeomjeom jinagalsurok oh nan deo I can't hold my breath breath breath Galsurok naneun deo jakkuman nae sumi makhyeo wa nae sumi yeah breathe in breathe out.~

"Ohh.."Taehee,Sunhee,Hyunri and Jaeha said together as they took out their phone.

After Reading The Message

"I'm going to meet JunHyung Oppa after school."Taehee said

"Me too."Sunhee added.

"Me three."Hyunri added.

"Me four."Jaeha added.

"All of us are going to meet after school.I'm also going to meet Kibum Oppa."Yunhe said.

"Then why not we go together and we can also introduce our new friends Haemi and Jungmi to them."Hyunri Suggested.

"Then we'll do it."Taehee agreed with the girls.

"Thanks a lot friends."Jungmi thanks us.

"Yeah..Thanks alot!"Haemi added.

"Just call us girls."Jaeha said.

"Its no biggie..So we will be together forever?"Sunhee asked

"I love to!"Jungmi said out.

"Me too!"Haemi said

"Me three~"Hyunjae added.

"Okay.Then let's be friends together, forever"Taehee said as she put out hand and everyone followed.

"Best Friends Forever!"We shouted together.

"Sorry i'm late"Minjee rushed in the class.

"So you are Jung Minjee"The teacher said.

"Yes.I'm sorry."Minjee apologized.

"Teacher.She can just sit with us.There's one more empty space."Taehee said

"Well then You can just sit there."The teacher said to Minjee

"Okay."Minjee answered.

"Thanks for helping me.I'm Minjee."Minjee said to Taehee.

"No prob.I'm Taehee and this is Jaeha,Hyunri,Sunhee,Yunhe,Hyunjae, Jungmi and Haemi."Taehee point to each of them.

"Nice to meet all of you.I've just got transfered here.And i have no friends.You all are my friends here only."Minjee explained.

"Than we'll be your Best Friends."Hyunri said.

"Really?I'd be so happy and wonderful!"Minjee said.

"Yeah.And we are all meeting after school.Do you want to tag along?"Jaeha asked.

"I'd love too."Minjee said.

"Then Okay.Best Friend Forever!"Sunhee shouted

"YEAH!"The rest shouted.

JunHyung, Kikwang, YoSeob ,Key and KiBum POV 

"So why not we go to the movies first, then have dinner?"Kikwang suggested.

~Michyeo geureon neoae noonbit haengdong maltu Dodohan gunbangjin ni attitude Nae gaseumeun teojil.deut.hae~

"Ohh.Its Taemin calling"Key said

"Pick it up."YoSeob told Key.

Key-Taemin Calling

Taemin:"Key.Where are you?Why are you not back in the class?"

Key: I'm with Kikwang,YoSeob,JunHyung and Kibum.Why? SHINee looking for me?

Taemin: No SHINee is not looking for you but Thunder and Eunhyuk  is looking for JunHyung and Kyuhyuk is finding for Kikwang. .I'm just bored and worried about you.Can i find you.I'm very sick of the teachers.

Key:Can.I'm at the hall right now.And tell DooJoon and Onew that we are all safe don't need to worry about us.Ohh and bring Kyuhyun Thunder and Eunhyuk along.

Taemin: Okay.I'll tell them then Thunder, Eunhyuk ,Kyuhyun and i will come and find all of you.Bye.

"So taemin and Thunder is coming?"JunHyung asked.

"No, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun is coming too And now .Let's just planned for the date later."Key said.

"Okay."JunHyung replied.

"So i was say that why not we catch a movie then we go and have dinner?"Kikwang repeated.

"Okay.But i need to get to MBC Company before 8 pm."Key and Kibum said.

"Now is like 11.25am.School ends at 1.25pm.Movie is 2H 20Minutes and have dinner for 1H 30Min so its like 5.15pm.Still have time to get back to the dorm and change."YoSeob said.

"Than i think its fine with me."Key said.

"Me too.Then we'll just go by this planning."Kibum added.

"I'm bored.I miss Taehee.."JunHyung shouted out loud.

"Me too.I miss Hyunri."YoSeob shouted too.

"I miss Jaeha."Kikwang said.

"And i miss Sunhee."Key added.

"I guess we all miss out honey/ wifey ."Kibum said.

"Yeah."We agreed. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry got to end here coz sonething will go wrong if i keep writing.

Thanks

Hwaiting!