New classroom:D

High school of Couples [ Apply Close ]

Hey people.Sorry for updating late.Just watch finish KBS Music Festival.B2ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D Hahaz I'll update now:D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BumHe Couple , Pikachu Couple , Spongebob Couple , JK Couple Tweety  Couple ,Minnie Couple ThunMi Couple EunIel Couple Game_KyuMin Couple POV

And All Of You Rushed Out.

"So.Mr Kim which class are we going to be in?"Hyunri asked.

"In the same class as your husbands."Mr Kim replied.

"Really? "All the wifes asked in doubt

"Yepp.Really.You are going to be in the same class as us."JunHyung explained.

"YAY!"Taehee shouted out as she hug JunHyung.

"Both of you should stop hugging each other.Aren't you afraid that you may get anti fans from JunHyung fans and i heard that fans can really be very rough."Minjee said.

"Never.From the day i have become his 'wife' i have already thrown away this thought.If fans really wants him to be happy why not let him have his happiness instead of hurting his favourite girl."Taehee explained as she look at JunHyung

"Yeah.Sometimes i don't understand why fans hate Shin Se Kyung. Although i don't really like her but Jonghyung's fans should just wish him happy with Shin Se Kyung.Instead of forming an anti cafe website of her."Sunhee said.

"Wow.I can't believe that's my wife."Key said,

"Neither can i believe that , that is Sunhee.After knowing her since young this is the first time i have seen her so mature."Jaeha added.

"YAH! Am i that immature?"Sunhee ask

"Like yes."Hyunri, Jaeha and Taehee said together.

"The four of you have known each other since young?"Hyunjae and Haemi asked.

"Yeah.Not really young.We are best friends since Middle School till now"Taehee explained.

"Wow.How do all of you manage to go to the same school. and still being best of friends.I never had a best friend till now."Jungmi said.

"Its okay.We are you're best friends now.We'll stick by you no matter what happens"Yunhe said.

"Yeah.Remember Best Friends Forever? We have already agreed.SO you are a part of us now:D"Sunhee said.

"Yeah.We'll be your good friends also."The husbands said.

"And i'll be your good husband."Taemin said to Jungmi.

"Let's go already."Mr Kim rushed.

"Yes."All The Couples answered together in sync.

At Husbands Classroom btw this isn't a normal class.It is a class filled with kpops bands.,B2ST,SHINee,F(X),4Minute,SNSD,SuperJunior , MBLAQ and Miss A .And the classroom is about the size 2 Soccer Ball Field. , filled with aircons.

"All of you wait outside."Mr Kim told the couples.

"Okay."They answered.

Knock Knock

"Come in."The teacher said.

"Good Afternoon Mr Kim."Everyone up and said.

"SIt everyone.I have something to tell all of you.This class will have 8 more students ."Mr Kim said.

"Who are they?"DooJoon asked.

"All of you should know.Think harder.You guys are Idols and isn't idols suppose to be smart?And this is the best class."Mr Kim said.

"Does it concern any of us."Yoona asked.

"Well maybe.But i don't think it would be a concern for you group."Mr Kim said.

"Are they girls or boys?"Leeteuk asked.

"Girls only."Mr Kim answered.

"Are they pretty?"Siwon asked.

"Yes.But i don't think you would want to ..You know what i mean.."Mr Kim said to Siwon

"I know.Its the wifes.And have anyone seen Taemin?"Onew said.

"Yeah.Have anyone seen Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun also."Leeteuk added.

"Thunder too."Seungho added also.

'You're right Onew.That is a real top 2 student in the school."Mr Kim said.

"WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING!"Krystal shouted out.

"Relax Krystal."Luna told Krystal.

"Is there any problem Miss Jung?"Mr Kim asked Krystal.

"No ."Krystal answered angrily.

"I don't think this is a good thing to come to your class."The wifes told the husbands.

"Come in."Mr Kim said out to the couples.

And The Pikachu Couple came in first, followed by Spongebob, JK , Tweety , Bumhe ,Thunmi , Minnie , EunIel  then Game_Kyuhyun Couple.

"Taemin?You have a wife too?"SHINee asked Taemin.

"Yeah, She's Jungmi."Taemin introduce his wife to them.

"Wow.I cannot believe that Taemin is younger than us but got a wife faster than us."Minho said.

"Hyung! You cannot say it in this way.When you found someone you really likes, it doesn't matter by the age."Taemin explained to Minho.

"Wow.And now he is even more mature."Jonghyun added.

"Stop it you this Dinosaur.You too have a girl friend and that is Shin Se Kyung.And Key too have a wife."Taemin said to Jonghyun

"Haha Dinosaur"Onew repeated.

"Stop it you this clumsy leader."Jonghyun told Onew.

"Okay..okay.So Key also have a wife?"Onew said.

"Yeah.She's Sunhee."Key introduce Sunhee.

"Its okay,She's quite pretty."Jonghyung said.

"Quite?She is was prettier than your Shin Se Kyung."Key protested.

"Good One Key"Minho ,Onew and Taemin did a thumbs up sign to Key.

"No My Se Kyung is way prettier."Jonghyun argued.

"No.Don't you know that she have plastic surgery before and she look like Kim So Eul."Key argued back.

"Ohh yeah.Your wife is way prettier than mine i don't even think she would be my wife in the future."Jonghyun surrendered. 

"Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun also have a wife?"Leeteuk said.

"Yes."They both answered.

"I cannot believe."Leeteuk said again.

"Neither can us too."Yesung told Leeteuk.

" Its okay.After a few week all of you will be used to it."Eunhyuk told SuperJunior.

"Yeah.Hopefully we can."Yesung said.

"And Thunder also have a wife?"LeeJoon said in shock.

"Yeah.Isn't she pretty?"Thunder said.

"Yeah.But how are we going to tell Rain?"Seungho asked.

"We'll take care of that."Mr  Kim said.

"Wow.Mr Kim you are really different from other Principals."Taemin said.

"So is it a good thing?"Mr Kim asked.

"Yeah."Pikachu couple said.

"So..Kikwang, YoSeob and Junhyung also have a wife?"DooJoon asked.

"Yeah.We do."Pikachu , JK and Tweety Couple said together.

"Wow.It looks like our brothers have grown up and have a very good taste on choosing girls."HyunA said.

"Yeah."The rest of 4Minute agreed.

"Thanks .You finally praised us."YoSeob said.

"Hi.I'm HyunA"HyunA introduce herself.

"Hi.I'm Taehee."Taehee introduce herself.

"Hi.I'm Jaeha."Jaeha introduce herself also.

"And I'm Hyunri"Hyunri said as she did a peace sign.

"How cute.You guys really have good taste in choosing girls."Gayoon said.

"Hi.I'm Gayoon and this is Sohyun , Jihyun , and Jiyoon."Gayoon introduce herself and the rest of the members.

"And we are 4 minute"4 Minute said.

"Okay.Enough of all the introducing."The husbands cut them out.

"All of you are not really married and now you all are already helping your wifes."Min said out of nowhere.

"Ohh.Hey Min."Kikwang said.

"Glad that you would recognize my voice.So when are you free again.I wish to go out with you again."Min said wanting to spoil the relationship of Jaeha and Kikwang.

"Never already.Now that i have Jaeha.I don't think i will ever go out with you.Everytime i go out with you, you will just spend off my money."Kikwang said.to Min.

"What so you are dumping me because of this ordinary girl?"Min shouted at Kikwang.

"I may be an ordinary girl so what.At least i'm not like you.Always boasting around that Kikwang said that you are pretty."Jaeha said to Min.

"You this "Min took up her hand , was going to slap Jaeha but was caught by Taehee and everyone's attention was onto them.

"If you ever dare to hit our best friend, you will die, i warn you first,"Taehee said to Min.

"I'm so scared.."Min said sarcastically.

"You better not do it, because what Taehee say, she will do it.Even if you are at the the North pole, she will still hunt you down."Hyunri told Min.

"I am going to complain to the Principal then.If you dare to touch me."Min said.

"So sorry.But i would not help you also,"Mr Kim said.

"What kind of Principal are you!"Min shouted at Mr Kim.

"A non old fashion principal!"Taemin shouted out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha:D

Sorry if this .

I did this in a hurry.

I'm still halfway through doing the necklaces,rings,Keychains for this story

Please look forward to the next chapter:D

Hwaiting!