Couples

High school of Couples [ Apply Close ]

Hey people.I just realize that my previous chapter was cut off by a long paragraph.Damn...:( Haiz..Then i shall just continue in this chapter .Continuing ohh and Pikachu Couple is Taehee/me and Junhyung  while Spongebob Couple is Sunhee and Key, JK couple is Jaeha and Kikwang, BumHe couple is Yunhe and Kibum, Tweety Couple is Hyunri and YoSeob.

==============================================================================

JunHyung, Kikwang, YoSeob and Key POV 

"You remember our names?"Jaeha asked

"Of Course we Do."Kikwang answered.

"Shh..The teachers are going to say out the new task."Taehee shush us.

Teachers Speech

"Okay students..Are all of you excited and nervous about the new task, Well i'm sure isn't it."They said 

"YES!"All Of us shouted

"But let me tell you first.Only a group of girls and boys would be chosen.And if you being chosen,You will get to pair up with a guy/girl and him/her be your boy/girl friend for the rest of your life in this school.And every pair would be broadcasted everyday. Isn't it great?"The principal said out loud

"YES!"All Of us shouted

"When i call out these name, Please come up to the stage,"They said

"Girls:Sunhee,Taehee,Hyunri,Jaeha and Yunhe
Guys:Key,JunHyung,YoSeob,Kikwang and Kibum,
The rest may go back to the class already."They said to the rest as we went up,

Taehee POV

"Did you see the look on krystal face?Its so funny."I said to JunHyung Oppa.

"Yeah.She look like a steam vegetables except that its just smarter."JunHyung joked.

"Haha Yeah..But i'll be losing a favourite group."I told him.

"You like F(X)? How about B2ST?"JunHyung ask me.

"Yeah..I like too.."I answered.

"No,She's a big fan of B2ST especially You.She buys lots of thing that have you included."Sunhee cut in and said.

"YAH!"I shouted at Sunhee and hit her head 

"Aww.."Sunhee said in pain and started rubbing her head.

"Its true.She keep a lots of things on you.Her room is filled with all your photo and B2ST CD's."Hyunri said.

"Yeah..She spend a lot of money buying your photographs."Jaeha added.

"Both of you wanna get hit on the head too?"I ask them.

"Mehrong."Hyunri and Jaeha stick out their tongues.

"Okay students.Please listen."One of the teachers said

"So please make friends with each other and introduce yourself.Find yourself a partner or the guy/girl who you want to spend your life this year and next year in Namsan High together.Write it down on the paper and place it in the box.Understand?"The teacher said and place the box on the floor.

""YES!"All Of us shouted

Spongebob Couple POV

"Hi everyone.I'm Sunhee.I'm a very friendly girl.."Sunhee introduce herself

"So what Kpop groups do you like?"Key asked 

"I like mostly all the groups except for Super Junior and SNSD.Its not that i dislike them, Its just that i like mostly all but they are at the bottom of the list that i like."I said.

"Thats great.I'm Key. The almighty Key from SHINee."Key introduce himself.

"Nice to meet you.."An unfamiliar person sounded out.

Yunhe POV

"Hi nice to meet you.You must be new here.What's your name?"Taehee and Junhyung asked at the same time.

"I'm Yunhe.I was transfered to Namsan High this year only.And you two look cute together."I said to Pikachu couple.

"Nice to meet you"Pikachu couple said to me.

"Hi.I'm Kibum from Ukiss."Kibum said to me.

"Kyyaaa.Its Kibum! I'm a big fan of you!!"I shouted like a fan and ran to him.

"I think everyone have a couple already."Sunhee said.

Pikachu Couple POV

"Hi nice to meet you.You must be new here.What's your name?"We asked at the same time.

"I'm Yunhe.I was transfered to Namsan High this year only.And you two look cute together."Yunhe said to us

"Nice to meet you"We said to Yunhe.

"I think everyone have a couple already."Sunhee said

"Really?"We said together again.

"Yeah, You two a couple.Me with Key and Yunhe with Kibum."Sunhee explained.

Tweety  Couple , JK Couple POV

"Yeah.Then i will be with Hyunri.She's pretty."YoSeob said

"And i shall be a couple with Jaeha.She's prettier."Kikwang sounded out.

"Then thats it.But we need a couple name."Hyunri said.

BumHe Couple , Pikachu Couple , Spongebob Couple , JK Couple , Tweety  Couple POV

"Yeah..So what shall we call ourself?"Yunhe asked Kibum.

"Not sure.I'll think first then I will tell you."Kibum told Yunhe

"How about we exchange numbers together?"Yunhe suggested.

"Good idea.My number is 02-9484-5121."Kibum told Yunhe.

"And my number is 02-9464-5821"Yunhe told Kibum,

"How about we just give each other our numbers?"Jaeha suggested.

"Good idea"Pikachu and Spongebob Couple agreed.

"My number is 02-2152-6182"Taehee said.

"Really?My Number is 02-2512-6182"JunHyung said,

"You two are really match together."Key said to the Pikachu couple.

"Hehe..Yeah..."Taehee said shyly.

"My number is 09-2309-2611"Sunhee said.

"Really? My number is 09-9032-1126"Key said.

"You two are also meant to be together."Hyunri said.

"Yeah..Then i already have my girl."Key said to Sunhee.

"I also have and that is Taehee."Junhyung said.

"Me Too."Kibum said to Yunhe

"Yes."Kikwang said to Jaeha

"My my girl is no other than Hyunri"YoSeob said.to Hyunri.

"Looks like every one has a pair already.Then we would not need to quarrel about who to go with already."JunHyung said.

"Yep.."Everyone agreed.

"Okay..Girls.You need to get back to your class already.Boys please stay for a while longer."The principal said.

"Must we?"Taehee, Hyunri , Sunhee ,Jaeha and Yunhe  whined.

"Yes.We need to give the guys some privacy to write down the girls that they want to be with."The principal explained.

"Then...Fine..We'll go back to class."The five of us said.

"Bye Oppas."TaeheeHyunri Sunhee ,Jaeha and Yunhe  said.

"*sigh* Bye...."JunHyung, YoSeob , Key , Kikwang and Kibum said in a sad tone.

JunHyung, Kikwang, YoSeob ,Key and KiBum POV 

"Heard that Taehee is a big fan of B2ST.And she keeps a lots of photo on me."JunHyung boast to the rest of the boys.

"So,Thats very creepy.Like a crazy stalker."Kikwang said.

"But its still romantic and sweet.Then do your Jaeha keep things on you."JunHyung asked Kikwang.

"Of course she does.Don't you know that she always take photo of me whenever we are gong for breaks."Kikwang boast also.

"Whatever.As long as i think of Hyunri and Hyunri thinks of me that is alright already."YoSeob said.

"Yeah.I totally agree with YoSeob."Key said.

"Wait.I have totally forgotten to take the rest of the numbers."Kibum said.

"Yes.Hyunri and Jaeha one's.!!"Kikwang and YoSeob shouted.

"Haha.Pabo."JunHyung and Key said to them

"Please help me to ask."YoSeob and Kikwang pleaded.

"Fine Fine.I'll text Taehee and ask for Jaeha's number."JunHyung said.

"Then, I'll text Sunhee and ask for Hyunri's Number."Key said.

Pikachu Conversation Text Message 

Junhyung: Hey lovely .What is Jaeha's number?

Taehee: 02-2230-0503

Junhyung: Thanks A lots.Love you.Study hard in class.

Taehee: Love you too Oppa.You too.Study hard.<<3*Muacks*

JunHyung: Wait.I have thought of a couple name already.

Taehee: Really?I have too.

JunHyung: we will text out together.

Taehee: Okay.

Junhyung: Pikachu Couple!

Taehee : Pikachu Couple!

Junhyung: Wow.We really are meant for each other!

Taehee: Yeah. Can't text you anymore.My teacher just came in.Bye~ Love Ya <<3*Muacks*

Junhyung: Okay..Bye~ <<3 Love Ya*Muacks*

Spongebob Conversation Text Message.

Key: Hey sweetie.Can you tell me Hyunri's number?

Sunhee: Sure~^^.Her number is 02-5260-1906

Key:Thanks! ^^ <3

Sunhee:<3 Byeee~~SHINee Hwaiting!<3

Key: Wait.Couple Names.I have already thought of it but just to comfirm.What cartoon do you like

Sunhee: Spongebob~:D They really cute:D

Key: Me too! We'll call ourself the Spongebob couple then!:D

Sunhee: Okay.I love it too!Can't text you anymore. My teacher is inside the class room already.Bye~ Loves!

Key: Bye! Loves too!

"Done.I've got Jaeha number already."JunHyung told Kikwang.

"Tell me!!"Kikwang pleaded.

"But you must treat me lunch."JunHyung suggested.

"Fine.Deal."Kikwang surrendered.

"Her number is 02-2230-0503"Junhyung told Kikwang.

"Thanks!"Kikwang thank JunHyung and then text Jaeha immediately.

JK Couple Conversation Text Message

Kikwang: Hey Honey.I've just thought of a couple name.

Jaeha : Hi yeom!How did you know my number? Really?I have also thought of it also.

Kikwang: I got it from JunHyung who got it from Taehee.Really. I've think of the JK couple.

Jaeha: Ohh.Me Too!!! Because our names. J for me and K for you = JK couple.

Kikwang: I also thought of it like that too.We are meant to be together, Forever!!

Jaeha: Yep! I can't talk to you anymore.T.T My teacher is inside already.Bye yeom! Loves Ya!<<3

Kikwang: T.T Bye yeom.Loves Ya too!<<3 

"Key did you get Hyunri's number?YoSeob asked Key

"Yes..Her number is 02-5260-1906"Key answered.

"Thanks a lot Key.I'll text Hyunri Right now."YoSeob thanks him

Tweety  Couple Conversation Text Message.

YoSeob: Hey tweety^^

Hyunri: You are?

YoSeob: You're hubby.YoSeob!

Hyunri: Hubby?*laughs shyly* Tweety Hubby!

YoSeob: Yep and i just thought of a group name.

Hyunri: Yes.The tweety Bird Couple!

YoSeob: You can read my mind.Great! No wonder me and you get along.Hoping to be with you.:)So now i'm the tweety Hubby and you are the tweety honey.You must call me by that Okay.^^

Hyunri: Okie.Me too..I also hoping to be with you.Hehe.Sorry Tweety Hubby..I can't text you already.My teacher is in the class now.Bye hubby.*tweet tweet*

YoSeob: T.T Bye..*tweet tweet

"I have thought of a couple name already!"Kibum shouted out.

"Me too! I have already text Taehee and she agreed.We thought of the same couple name."Junhyung said.

"Me too.I have also thought of it and agreed."Key added.

"Me too."Kikwang also added.

"Me three."YoSeob added in last.

"I'll text Yunhe right now!"Kibum said then started texting

BumHe Couple Conversation Text Message

Kibum: Hey its me.Your Kibummie~

Yunhe: Hey Kibummie.I've just thought of a group name.

Kibum: Really? Me too! I thought of BumHe couple.

Yunhe: Me too! Hi5. Looks like we are also meant for each other huh.

Kibum: Yeah.*laughs* Erm..I'll wait for you after school? At the school gate?

Yunhe: Okay.My teacher is in the class now.Can't text you anymore.Bye.See you after school.:)

Kibum:: Okay .Bye~ See you after school.:)

"I've done."Kibum said happily.

"Why are you so happy?"Kikwang asked

"Because i'm meeting Yunhe again after school"Kibum answered.

"Really?Then i am going to meet Sunhee after school also.I'm going to text her now."Key said and took out his phone, starting to text Sunhee.

"Me too."Junhyung added in and started texting

"Me three"YoSeob added in also.

"Me four!"Kikwang said.

Key: Sweetie meet me at the school main gate after school Loves~

Junhyung: Lovely meet me after school at the main gate.I'll be waiting for you^^<<3.*Muacks*

YoSeob: Tweety Honey, Meet me after school at the main gate:)

Kikwang: Honey, meet me at the school main gate:) I'll be looking forward to meet you again.Love ya!:)

Jaeha: Okay honey.Look forward to meet you again too.Love Ya!

Hyunri: Okay Tweety Hubby.:D*tweet tweet*

Taehee: Okay Oppa,I will.<<3*Muacks*.

Sunhee: Okay sweetie.Loves~

"So have all of you choose your girls?"The principal asked which frightened all of us

"Huh..Uh.Yes."We said together

"Good then i suppose all of you can go back to class now."The principal said.

"Can we just wait here until the school end? Just for today?"We asked.

"Erm..Well..Okay then.Just make sure that all of you keep the place clean."The principal told them and went back to his office.

"YAY!"We shouted.

"SO what are your couple names?"Kikwang asked.

"Mine is Pikachu Couple."JunHyung said happily

"Mine is Tweety Bird Couple."YoSeob said happily too.

"Mine is Bumhe Couple."Kibum answered.

"Mine is Spongebob Couple."Key said happily also.

"Wow.3 Couple names are cartoon.Mine is JK Couple."Kikwang told us.

"JK? Just Kidding?"JunHyung asked.

"Nope.Its our name.J for Jaeha and K for Kikwang."Kikwang explained.

"Wow.Thats nice."Key said.

"Yes.Its the same as Kibum one.Bumhe."YoSeob added.

"Yep."Kibum agreed.

"Now we need to planned what to do after school.Let all go on a date?"Junhyung suggested.

"Okay!"Everyone agreed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry.If there is very little Hyunri,Yunhe,Jaeha's and Sunhee's POV

I'll make more of them, so don't worry.

Thanks!

Hwaiting!