Chapter 10: Saved by a call

A Miracle That You Came in My Life

 

Chapter 10:
 
Your POV
 
"~~~~~ ah?" I turn around to see Infinite with a questioning face. And as soon as they saw me they smiled but it instantly dropped when they saw Teen top.
 
"You know them?!" Infinite and Teen top asked; glaring at each other.
 
'I'm totally screwed here T.T'
 
"We're her friends!" They shouted L and L.joe are about to lung for each other but Sunggyu and CAP held them back.
 
FRIENDS?! nu-uh SHE'S MINE! I mean OURS!!! Sungyeol said, the other's nodded their heads in agreement.
 
What do you mean YOURS?! SHE'S OURS!!! SO BACK OFF! Chunji snarled as the glaring contest intensified.
 
Gossshhh!!! what the should I do?!
It looks like a fight is going to start if a fight start maybe hell will break lose for me! If they fight I could just knock them down so they would calm down but NO! This is a public place and it's not good if a girl is seen beating up guys let alone gangster guys.
 
Things are really getting complicated right now T.T specially if you're being unnoticed or ignored by these people. 'no one's paying attention to me *pouts*
 
Why don't we ask MY ~~~~~ noona and let's see who's right Sungjong suggested quite proudly. T.T Everyone turned to look at me and I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable because now all the attention is focused on me. 'never mind just go back to what all of you were doing before.'
 
Your noona?? She's MY noona! right ~~~~~ noona? The conflicts between the maknaes make it even worse.
 
aiissshhh!!! boys and their possessiveness =.=' 
 
Right now I don't know what to do. well I have a couple of choices.
 
a. shout at the top of my lungs and run? (nahhh if I run there would be 2 possibilities either they follow and catch me or they will ignore me and fight with each other)
 
b. tell them to stop their stupidity (they might just glare at me for calling them that)
 
 
c. take a side? (NO! who nows what will happen?!)
 
d. Accept the fact that i really don't have a choice right now T.T *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* 'you hit the correct answer!'
eotoke? think ~~~~~ use your brain just this once and you could be dumb after this forever!!! 
 
So ~~~~~ ah what now? I blink and tilted my head to the side.
 
What now? I ask trying to look dumb as much as possible to ease the atmosphere. I know that he's trying to ask me about the situation right now and what the hell i'm going to do. I just wish that the ground would tear into apart and swallow me right in the spot. 
 
Suddenly my phone rang 'phew!'
 
I am literally saved by the bell.
 
Yoboseyo.
 
Neh.
 
Okay i'll be going.
 
It was CL unnie and gosh how glad I am that she called at the right time. I better buy some food for them for saving me here in this situation.
 
Erm.. guys i gotta go see ya' I said and immediately sprint off leaving them.
 
Do you want a ride? Infinite glared at him and I shook my head.
 
No byeeeee!!! With that I immediately dash to the exit and rode a bus. 'I wonder what is happening right now? Please don't let them fight.' I sent a message to Infinite ad Teen top.
 
hey guys I know all of you are confused right now and all of you want an explanation. But I can only explain if all of you are complete to clear things up. Meet me at the xxx cafe tomorrow at 1 in the afternoon. And please don't kill each other I don't want to attend a funeral of my friend who I barely get to know.
 
and send.
 
~~~~~home~~~~
 
Unnies i'm home!!! and I brought foods! Everyone came out and immediately grabbed the bags and brought it inside the kitchen. I went to the dining table and sat there lifelessly because I was still thinking about the events that have occurred.
 
"What's wrong ~~~~~ ah?" sigh another discussion with CL unnie. The others are now sitting and looking at me waiting for my answer.
 
"It's just that this afternoon...."
 
"What happened?"
 
"You do know infinite right?"
 
"Yes."
 
"And you also know about teen top right?"
 
"Yes. but what does this have to do with the two groups?"
 
"Well you see I hang out with teen top today and we were having a lot of fun..."
 
"Okay, so what happens next?"
 
"And then I saw infinite at lotte world and they saw me with teen top."
 
"Did a fight broke?"
 
"I honestly don't know maybe a fight was about to break but the 2 leaders stopped t from happening."
 
"So what really happened?"
 
"They approach me and they began to argue about who's who. But then the maknaes started bickering and they said 'why don't we ask my ~~~~~ noona' and then the other said 'your ~~~~~ noona? she's my ~~~~~ noona' and then their attention shifted to me and they were staring at me waiting for an answer and then at the right time you called me. Really unnie if it wasn't for you i don't know what will happen."
 
"tsk.tsk.tsk told you to be careful"
 
"I know so I will fix the mess I made."
 
"And how are you going to do that?"
 
"Just wait and see" I wink at her.
 
"Well good luck about your plan."
 
"Why did you call me?"
 
"Oh that the others finished their "business" early so we will meet them tonight"
 
"I see okay what time will we go?"
 
"Be ready at 7 and we will meet them at the usual place."
 
"Okay! I sure miss those guys. It's been a month already since the last time I saw them" We ate and I went upstairs to clear my thoughts so I could think properly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Changjo: uwahhh! my ~~~~~ noona!
Sungjong: nu-uh she's mine so back off!!!
The rest: hey what about us!
~~~~~ : meh who cares :P
L: so how you going to sort this out?
~~~~~: can't tell you that
chunji: wae??? tell me you'll choose us!!!
sungyeol: no she'll choose us because she calls me oppa *mehrong*
L.joe: but she ride on a motorcycle with me
~~~~~: can't promise anything ask the author
'everyone looks at the author who is busy typing the next chapter. Suddenly...
Ricky: Author ssi!!! make ~~~~~ noona choose teen top! 
chudo-Ned: wah?! hey get off *trying to pry of ricky from her feet* 
ricky: no!!! not until you do as i say
chudo-Ned-: help!!!
~~~~~: *sigh* hey look it's ice cream!
S,C&R: where?! 'ricky let go and run through the corner along with the other two'
chudo-Ned-: thanks~ see you all next time! read and subscribe!
Changjo: hey there's no ice cream here!!!
chudo-Ned-: bye~ 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys~ so what do you all think? thankyou for the new subscribers!
I'll try to update soon!