A Day with Teen Top

A Miracle That You Came in My Life

 

Your POV:
 
I went home and saw that the unnies are already having breakfast.
 
"~~~~~ ah hurry up and eat before the food goes away!" 
 
I sit down between Minzy and CL unnie; distracted.
 
What am I going to do if they found out? Aisshhh! I ruffled my hair in frustration and I then felt people staring at me.
 
I look up and saw 2ne1 unnies give me a 'WTF?!' expression.
 
"Yes?" You asked them and they look intensely at you.
 
"What are you thinking about? Did anything happen?" Minzy unnie asked; I shrugged.
 
"Oh really..." Dara unnie stated, raising an eyebrow.
 
I sighed.
 
"It's just I meet a bunch of guys" I said slowly, starting to eat.
 
"And?" They asked, leaning closer.
 
"Are they handsome?" Dara unnie asked before I could even continue.
 
Aish this girl >.>
 
"Teentop and they're the rival of Infinite. You know Infinite,the 7 guys who helped me?" I said slowly.
 
"Right. so how'd you meet them again?" CL unnie asked, looking intrigued.
 
"Well you see I bumped into this guy...AGAIN and we started to have an argument until his friends came to stop us."
 
"Whoah wait what do you mean AGAIN?" Bom unnie asked.
 
"I bumped into him last week he was actually pretty rude at that time." 
 
"And he's nice to you now?" Minzy unnie asked.
 
"Nope! He never changed but I'm pretty sure he's nice deep down inside." 
 
"How'd you know?" Dara unnie asked.
 
"I don't, I just feel that his nice."
 
"So what're you gonna do?" They asked together.
 
Talk about freaky!
 
"About what?"
 
"What would you do if they know about your little secret?"
 
"You mean me being friends with Infinite?"
 
"Yeah." I shrugged not really knowing what to do. 
 
"Hmmm... I don't really know so let's just let fate do it's work and see what happens."
 
"Well good luck about that dongsaeng ah. You're going to need it if you plan on continuing with the mess you started."  I pout.
 
"But I don't consider this as a mess." I answered.
 
"Then what do you call it?"
 
"Making friends?" I asked, lifting my shoulders for effect.
 
They rolled their eyes.
 
"Being friends with kingkas is not easy specially if you will be mobbed by hundreds of fan girls."
 
*gulp* I know what she means.
 
"So should I forgetr them and ignore them?" I asked, not really liking the idea.
 
"Aniyo. I'm just saying be careful with your decisions and actions."
 
"I know. But I hope I could somehow ease the tension between them without beating each other like a they're punching bags who look like ."
 
"Watch your language ~~~~~ ah." They scolded.
 
"Don't blame me, blame the other gangs for teaching me." Then CL unnie gave me a stern look making me raise my hands up in surrender.
 
"Okay, okay i'll try" After my conversation with them I finished my breakfast, wash the dishes and went upstairs. I felt my phone vibrate and saw that I have a message. Unknown number? Oh must be one from teentop.
 
hey noona! It's me changjo are you free today?
 
yeah I'm free today why? and how'd you know i'm your noona?
 
would you like to hang out with us today? And you look like an old person so I call you noona :))
 
YAH! I DO NOT look old!. sure i would like to hang out.
 
Okay! I'll tell the hyungs meet us at the XXX cafe 10 a.m. hehe i was just joking about the you look old thing. How old are you?
 
17
 
16 so that means you really are my noona!
 
okay see ya later!
 
After that I quickly took a bath and got ready seeing as it's already 9 o'clock
 
~~~cafe~~~
 
Narrator's POV:
CAP 
chunji
L joe
Niel
Ricky 
Changjo 
You
 
Hey is she coming?
 
Yeah. she should be here by now.
 
Just then they saw you running towards the cafe.
 
Oh there she is.
 
You entered the cafe, immediately spotting them.
 
NOONA! He bolted up and give you a bear hug.
 
Air can't br-breathe.
 
YAH! let her go. Chunji smacked the back of Changjo's head and he immediately let you go.
 
Mianhe noona. You smiled and tried to breathe normally again after a few seconds you went back to normal.You sit down in one of the unoccupied chairs and you saw Ricky staring at you.
 
What's wrong Ricky ssi?
 
Oh uhm i was just thinking you're really different from the girls we encounter each day noona.
 
Hmmm wae?
 
If others were at your place they would most likely like "over" dressed.
 
And when he means "over" dressed.
 
They look like a s.
 
on the other hand...
 
You dress like a boy.
 
Geez is that supposed to be a compliment or an insult?
 
What do you think?
 
'this guy is impossible' you thought.
 
So where do we go?
 
They exchanged glances and Changjo gathered them. You heard whispering and shushed voices. After 5 minutes seeing them like that they faced you and Changjo spoke.
 
It's a secret noona!
 
Just follow us. He winked at you.
 
Your POV
 
All of us went out of the cafe and saw them heading to their motorcycles. 'woah look at those babies! I already miss my bike.' you guys must be thinking if I have one heck of a motorcycle right? YES! and I haven't used it because the last time I lent it to GD oppa he broke it and it took me a week to talk to him. But no worries he's going to replace it with a cool one though. I was so lost in my thoughts that I haven't realized they were calling me 'more like shouting'.
 
Noona just ride with Ljoe hyung! with that they sped off leaving me with ljoe.
 
Come on just ride or are you scared? He smirked at me I never failed to smirk back.
 
Me? please tell it to the judge I went and hopped on his bike and he started speeding of.
  
Let's see about that.
 
Come on give what all you got.  with that we drove to who knows where location.
 
~~~After 15 minutes~~~
 
We arrived in a very familiar place I gasped. LOTTE WORLD!!!!!
 
The rest chuckled at my act.
 
Without waiting for them I quickly run towards the entrance. I was about to pay when a hand stopped me. I looked up to see CAP and he smiled.
 
Don't worry it's our treat and it's not right to make a lady pay.
 
I just nod my head and waited for the others.
 
~~~LOTTE WORLD~~~
 
Wahhh! it's really amazing here!
 
I know! Noona let's ride that one! He pointed the roller coaster and dragged me there. I see the others following us. After waiting in line it's finally our turn. 
 
Ready?
 
 I was born ready! and with that the roller coaster ride started. We were screaming and laughing on the ride. After the ride we ride the other rides we like to ride. (a/n i know it's confusing so bear with me) 
 
Hey let's go on that one! I pointed the haunted house.
 
A-are you s-sure you like to go in there noona? you might get scared hahahahahahaha! I can see that he is afraid let's a bit.
 
nahhh i can handle it. but CAN YOU? The others start snicckering.
 
Psssh me?! I c-can handle a-anything! even if i have to go through that horrifying heart stopping blood shrieking booth!
 
Oh yeah? let's see about that. I grabbed a random hand and went through the booth but before we entered.
 
SEE YA INSIDE RICKY! I shouted.
 
I can feel the others also entering the booth. Just then I heard a loud piercing scream that sounds like a girl.
 
Is that Ricky? I asked the one who I randomly grabbed and to my surprise I saw Ljoe.
 
Just my luck.
 
Then again I heard a loud scream. As we made a turn a lady just popped out and damn she was scary. I couldn't describe her looks because i was scared out of my wits. I couldn't take it so I screamed and immediately hugged his hands. We got out and so is the others I saw a very pale ricky coming out suddenly someone spoke.
 
Like hugging and holding my arms? eh? just then I realized I was holding on to Ljoe and I quickly released my grip.
 
Damn for a girl you have some strength there. What? but I didn't hold on that tight. Suddenly my stomach growled and I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly.
 
haha why don't we eat ne? then I lead ahead of them going to the food court.
 
~~~food court~~~
 
As soon as everyone got their food I started on eating like I normally eat meaning I eat like a boy. Hey I don't eat like those girls who is suffering because they're afraid to get fat. Heck I eat a lot but I don't get fat to be the ers. I'm almost done when I saw they're not even half done they just stare at me.
 
What is something on my face?
 
N-no.
 
Dude eat like a girl!
 
What?! I'm eating like a girl.
 
No you eat like a pig.
 
Damn! you eat a lot noona!
 
and I thought I was the one who eats a lot.
 
Careful you might get fat. I glared.
 
What?
 
You can say anything you want to a girl except for her becoming fat. he put his hands up in surrender.
 
Okay, okay! sorry! I smiled at him.
 
Hurry up guys there's a lot more to ride!
 
After eating we went to different rides and somehow me and Ljoe got closer. Maybe he isn't that bad at all we just stepped in to the wrong notes. We went to the arcade and played a bunch of stuffs. It was definitely fun today specially when all of you are having fun.
All of us are walking through lotte world until someone called me.
 
~~~~~ ah?
 
I heard very familiar voices that I knew doesn't belong to Teentop.
 
I knew it was too good to be true why at all places do we have to meet here? I'm in some deep right now. I turn around and....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hi guys!!!! so how's the chapter? would you like it if i put up some romance between ~~~~~ and some members? I'm not sure yet about the pairings because Beast and Shinee haven't appeared yet. So enjoy!!!