19

A Miracle That You Came in My Life

 

chapter 17:
 
“So what do you say we ditch this place to catch up on old times?” Gikwang oppa grinned as I smirk at him.
 
“I thought you would never ask.” but before we could move, Doojoon ssi had to interrupt.
 
“Don’t you have class right now?” He asks.
 
“Come on hyung don’t be a kill joy!” Yoseob ssi said.
 
“Oh yeah I don’t want you to skip classes your grades might go down.” Gikwang oppa said. ‘is he belittling me?!’ I frowned.
 
“Not you too hyung!” Dongwoon said.
 
“Let’s have ~~~~~ ah decide.” He added. They all look at me expectantly mainly Yoseob and Dongwoon.
 
“Oppa are you under estimating me?” I raise an eyebrow. He waves his hands and his head frantically.
 
“No it’s not that. It’s just that—“ I cut him off.
 
“I already know the lessons. Even if my eyes are close I can answer all the problems.” I said.
 
“So what? Are we just going to stand here or are we getting out of this place?” Junhyung asks. Dongwoo ssi grabs my arm and pulls me.
 
“Let’s go ~~~~~ ah let’s leave the others!” I tried catching up with his pace while others followed us calmly.
 
“Ya! Let go of her Dongwoon-ah!” Yelled Gikwang oppa but it seems like he won’t listen as we descended down the stairs.
 
“Never! Hahaha” He cackled. He sure does remind me of someone... or somepeople...
 
“Dongwoon ssi please slow down a bit can’t you see I’m... ahh!”
 
Narrator’s POV
 
He suddenly lets go of you that you to stumble and almost fell on the stairs. Luckily Dongwoon was there and pulled you into him before you could completely face plant.One of his hands holding your arm and the other one is holding your waist.
 
Your glasses fell and Dongwoon is momentarily struck by your face. ‘She has nice features I can’t believe no one notices this. With a makeover she will be awesome!'
 
The others soon caught up.
 
“Whoah what a REALLY NICE POSITION YOU BOTH ARE IN.” Gikwang said dripping with sarcasm.
 
“Oppa you should be thankful that Dongwoon ssi is there to catch me otherwise I could have fell and acquired scratch and bruises.” He loosened a bit but still gave him THE glare.
 
“I’m watching you” Dongwoon put his hands up and put one around your shoulder to piss your brother off.
 
“No need to be formal ~~~~~ ah call us oppa okay?” You nodded your head and all of you exited the school grounds and saw six cars parked outside your school.
 
YOUR POV
 
“Don’t tell me those cars are yours?” I ask with disbelief wondering how on earth how they could own such cars.
 kikwang's car
 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCBmGqM74tVBvyZj9g2oO doojoon's car
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxGd-SktVS2FJyQ_XSUYt yoseob's car
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMzUSziGjPFC2P_4hVXli dongwoon's car
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_ZI6Hp5p574WqX5NbcoP juhnyung's car
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQatUaW-YnFGaPTYZux6jU hyunseung's car
“Hehe surprised?” Gikwang oppa asks as I nod.
 
“How can you own such cars?!” I ask and they chuckled.
 
“Do not be surprised There’s a lot of things that you don’t know” He smirks.
 
“Well what are you waiting for? Hop on.” I went inside his car and he started driving.
 
“Where are we going?” I saw the other cars near us. I saw the road awfully familiar and stopped a block away from my house.
 
“No way don’t tell me you guys are my new neighbors.” We parked in an underground garage and boy I let me tell you it’s huge! ‘I got to ask where they get their money from’ I thought. We got out and saw many kinds of cars from vans to sports cars. We went to the living room and the others are already there doing their own thing.
 
Infinite’s Side
 
“Hyung where’s noona?”  Sungjong asks Infinite.
 
“I thought she’s here.” Woohyun said.
 
“I thought so too but when I turned she’s not here.” Sungjong is now panicking.
 
“Maybe she just went somewhere” Dongwoo said.
 
“When there is class?! I don’t think so.” He began shaking the person who is near him which happened to be L.
 
“Yah! Stop it, just call her!” He scolded. Sungjong began calling you but you aren't not picking up.
 
“She’s not picking up.”
 
“What?!” They yelled in unison.
 
“Maybe she got kidnapped.” Woohyun said making Sungjong more nervous. L whacked the back of his head.
 
“Babo have you forgotten she knows how to fight?”
 
“Not if she got kidnapped by aliens!” Sungyeol shrieks. They roll their eyes and the whole class to look at him.
"what?! aliens are very dangerous and they have those weird weapons. Maybe they turned her into a... a" he couldn't continue
 
"a what?" dongwoo ask
 
"an alien or a chicken!!!"
 
“If you boys are just going to talk inside I suggest all of you go out because you’re disturbing the whole class.” The teacher glared at them. He thought they were going to apologize but they all got out and headed to their hide out.
 
“Let’s try to call her.” All of them tried to call you but you still won’t pick up.
 
“Let’s call Teen Top maybe they know where she is.” Hoya suggests; They tried to contact the members.
 
Conversation:
 
“Yeoboseyo.” CAP answered.
 
“Hey do you know where ~~~~~ ah is?” Sunggyu asks.
 
“No why?”
 
“She’s missing and we can’t find her.”
 
“What?! Have you tried calling her?”
 
“Yeah many times but she won’t answer.”
 
“Maybe she just went somewhere.”
 
“But she didn’t tell us anything. Did she tell you guys anything?”
 
“No but maybe it’s just an emergency so she didn’t have time to tell us.”
 
“It seems like you don’t care about her” Sunggyu shouted as CAP was slowly starting to feel irritated because of his teacher telling him to get out.
 
“I do.” He replied calmly.
 
“I just have an open mind. I mean why would she disappear without saying anything.”
 
“I know I’m sorry for snapping at you.”
 
“I understand but let’s check later if she’s at her house. If she’s not there we will search for her okay?”
 
“Yeah sure.”
 
End of convo
 
Convo (sungjong and changjo)
 
Everyone is now worrying about you.
 
Teen top’s POV
 
“Hyung.” Niel said.
 
“I know.” CAP looks at them.
 
“We’ll search for her later because right now we can’t do anything specially when we don’t know where to find her.” They all look down.
 
“My noona.” Ricky and Sungjong said. They went to their own hideout to think where you could go in situation like this.
 
“What if she really got kidnapped by aliens?” Ricky said and everyone looks at him weirdly.
 
“Or if she got hit by a car.” Changjo shrieks.
 
“Let’s just hope nothing bad happens to her.” L.joe said calmly but is actually anything but calm.
 
“Yeah.” Chunji mumbled.
 
Your POV
 
“Fudge! My phone died.” I said. ‘I haven’t told the boys where I am. Hope they don’t worry too much and think that I got kidnapped or have been in an accident.’
 
“Hey ~~~~~ ah let’s play scrabble!” Yoseob oppa shouted.
 
“Geez no need to shout I’m right here.”
 
“Mian.” He pouts.
 
“Nah it’s okay. Let’s play but I’m warning you guys you might lose.” I smirk.
 
“Dream on baby girl I’m the best” Juhnyung oppa said smirking back.
 
“Let’s see about that.” I confidently said.
 
“Yah! Why are you ignoring your brother.” Gikwang oppa sulks causing me to roll my eyes.
 
“Whatever” All of us laugh.
 
“Wait! Why are all of you laughing?! There’s nothing funny!!! Yah stop!!!” Gikwang oppa said but in the end he joins us laughing.
___________________________________________
so how was it guys? sorry i couldn't update more in the future because of school but i still will. please read my other story 

My magical destiny

i'm only starting but please support me.

 


please subscribe and comments will be love <3