Decisions.

Wicked Love

Tabi's POV

I woke up on the couch with her notebook on my chest. I guess I fell asleep while reading it. I got up to get a quick shower and a cup of coffee, thinking about what I read last night.

 



One week later after his fight with Uncle and Auntie, Tabi called me up to meet.
I dressed up pretty for him, skipping down the street to our favourite coffee shop. I wanted to talk to him about the fight and find out what happened since Auntie refused to tell me anything.

When I went inside, he was already sitting by our table, sipping his latte.
Hey, shorty! He greeted me, by ruffling my hair. You look good. Tabi smiled at me, making me feel giddy. It's been such a long time since we spent some quality time together.

How have you been? Are you doing okay? He asked, holding my hand gently. I know I wasn't there for you when you needed me the most and I am really sorry about it. He spoke, his voice full of remorse.

It's okay. I answered, squeezing his hand back. At least you're her now. That's what matters.

We spent a few hours, sitting in the cafe chatting and fooling around like we usually do. Afterwards we took a walk around the park and we ended up by the pond.

____-ah... Tabi spoke a bit nervously as he stood next to me. There is something I want to ask you.

Sure. I answered looking at him, wondering why is he feeling so nervous. Is something wrong at YGE? Is he having some problems?

Then he got down on one knee, pulling out a small box from his pocket. I almost fainted, having a slight idea what it might be and wondering if this is real and not a joke.

Will you be my wife? Those magical words flew off his lips, making tears brim my eyes.

You've been around me for years, and I really like you and I think you're the only girl I want to make my wife. I want to spend my life with you. He spoke, looking into my eyes hopefully.

I couldn't speak as my lips trembled, but finally I managed to say a squeaky yes, as Tabi put the beautiful, yet simple diamond ring on my finger.

He hugged me thightly, kissing my lips gently and I thought my heart is going to stop. It was the first time he kissed me and it felt like heaven.

Let's go home and tell the oldies the good news, shall we? He smiled pulling me by the hand and I followed him, feeling like on 7th heaven.

Who knew that it was just an act? Who knew everything will turn against me later?


 

Maybe acting like I'm in love was wrong. Maybe I should've told her what it was all about from the beggining. I thought as I picked up my phone and leaving to YGE. It was time I got back to work.

I will give her a few days off now. She needs to calm down. I doubt she will want to listen to what I have to say.

 

Your POV

I woke up, because someone was rumbling around my room. Then I realised I have woken up. How good it felt to wake up from a dream and be able to move and open my eyes. To see light..and to see Daesung cleaning up the room and putting some fresh flowers in a vase.

He turned around a startled expression on his gace. Omo, did I wake you up, yeobo?
No, you didn't. You smiled at him as he gave you a peck on the cheek.

Did you sleep well? He asked, fixing a hair strand behind my ear, his gentle hand brusing my cheek.

Yeah, I did. I dreamed about a very peaceful place. I was at a little house by the sea. And it had a little garden full of flowers, and there were palm trees and the sea was brighter than the blue sky above me. I spoke as Daesung smiled.

Well, we will find that place when you get better. He said, getting up. I prepared you some light breakfast.

I looked at his broad shoulders as he was mixing something in a bowl. I felt like I can't keep holding in the thought that's been roaming my head all this time so I decided to speak and see what he thinks.

Daesung. I called out taking a deep breath before continuing I want a divorce.

You watched his shoulders tense. Then he relaxed and turned around, carrying a plate. Well, yeobo, if that's what you want and if you're completely sure about it... I will be only happy for you. You being happy makes me happy. He said, settling the plate on my knees. Now eat and we will get back to the divorce topic later.

After breakfast Daesung had to leave for schedules. He looked at me with considerate expression. Should I call your lawyer for you and tell him to come over?
Yes, that would be nice. Thank you Daesung...for everything.

No problem, kiddo. He laughed, waving good-bye Take a good rest and be nice to the nurses.

I looked out the window at the cloudy skies, wondering how long will it take for me to get better. How soon will I be able to escape it all?

 


Hello, everyone. A mini-filler update to celebrate my birthday!
I am turning globally legal. Now I am 21! ( 2NE1, eh eh eh eh eh eh eeeh, you better ring the alarm!)

hehe, hope you have a nice day, thank you for the support! Love you all! <3
Truly Yours,

Hotaru!