Chapter 4

Second Confession

Kim Sohyun works as a part time worker at her mother's tuition centre named 'INFINITIZE'. Every 7.30pm she will rush out to open up the tuition centre for night session. Her brother Suho also working as a part-timer there but he will take care of the weekend session because Suho always busy with his vocal class with his group, exo, every weekdays. 

 

Each night shall be 3 class starting from 8.00pm and end at 10.00pm. On Thursday night, the subjects offered are biology, geography and literature. Those are junior high school subjects. 

 

As other business, tuition centre also not excluded from having its own problems. Tutees may be one of the problems or the management teams. However, the biggest problems that Infinitize has to faced with is the tutor. 

 

Teachers with good records oftenly disappeard after few months working as a tutor.  They will go for a place that will pay them higher.  Most of the teachers that have worked at Infinitize will be called for a private tutoring that offers them a good amount of payment.  This always happen to Infinitize and that is why Sohyun's mother have to search for university students like Baekhyun who teach history during holidays. The only good thing about it is that their pay is lower and they are not that demanding since they are yet to graduate. 

 

This is also one of the reason why sohyun couldn't careless about school's event because she need to deal with a bigger problems that no one can handle it apart from her parents,  and her brother who is now busy with other stuffs. 

 

Sohyun who always run from any responsibility at school always to bear with all the commotion in the evening. Unfortunately, it will never be different from any other days. 

 

"Sohyun noona,  where is mr.Tony? It's already 8.00pm. We have biology class tonight.  We have quiz next Monday! So we need him tonight. "

 

"he is right unnie,  where is the teacher?  Does he forgotten that we have class tonight?"

 

"Mr. Tony is not here yet? alrite, give me few minutes i will call him.  You guys get back to class and i will inform you afterwards. Okay?"

 

"ughh unnie,  jaeball i don't want to waste my time waiting.. "

 

"okay2." Sohyun quickly open up a file that she just take from the shelf besides the front counter and search for MrTony's details just to get his phone number. 

 

She arrives at page 30 searching from the first page -owh god what an old fashioned system.  It's 2015 yet they does not use any technological assistance to keep the information about the tuition centre like tutor's details,  tutees details and so on so forth.  Using the old system saving information in a file filled with a bundle of papers really not a good idea.  obviously at this rate of time.  

Well atleast Sohyun did mentioned about that to her parents and complaining how chaos does she caused before as one of the tutees does not comeback home after his evening session. when the police ask his details sohyun have to searched it in every file that they have which there is 2 shelfs each has 10 levels and only to find out that the boy is squirting at his friends home -play station problem. 

 

Still, her parents wanted to remain the old fashioned system because they believe that the world can still function very well without technology.  

 

Back to sohyun. 

As she is trying to reached mrTony's phone,  he does not answearing and she try to reached his house,  still no answer.  She try so many times and the result still the same. 

She knows that she need to do something as she cannot cancel the class.  It will be a huge dissapointment to the tutees. 

However,  sohyun does not wish to tell her parents now because they are out of town and what are the least thing they will suggest her to do now is replacing mrTony with her own self. The thing is,  biology is not much of her thing.  She hates biology, because she never get A eventhough she had studied all week long.  

 

For that reason,  she need someone nearer to ask for help.  She reached out for Suho.  

 

"hello.  oppaaa!!  This is sohyun! "

 

"owh sohyun-ah..  Wae?? "

 

"oppa you have to come to Infinitize.  Now.  SOS! ! "

 

"now? "

 

"just come here palli!!"

 

Suho hung up.  

And sohyun believes that her brother understand that SOS call. She really needs him now,  right here.  Only suho can come up with idea.  Eventhough a crazy idea. 

 

Few minutes later~~~~~~

 

"noona!  It's already 8.30pm! You said you are going to take a few minutes and now it is already 30 minutes! " one of the boy gets angry.  Understandably who wouldn't get mad in this situation?  But getting mad from a child is better than getting mad by their parents or sohyun's parents. It is either she will not be entrusted with the job anymore or Infinitize will not be entrusted by the kid's parents anymore. 

 

KLINGGGGG.....  (the front foor opened) 

 

Yesss oppa is here! 

 

"who are you? "

Sohyun asked the guy who is just came in and stood right at the counter infront of her. 

 

With a bright smile on his face which is a bit sephia in colours under the dim downlight, he looks very feverish. Not that fresh but enthusiastically calm. He is sweating, maybe he rushed off earlier.  He is wearing black short sleeve t-shirts with a black jacket tied on his wrist.  He is holding a black HBA cap and he has a sling bag on his shoulders. 

 

"you are Kim Sohyun, right?"

 

"yes i am. " 

 

"i believe you need a biology teacher tonight"

 

How come he knows that we need biology teacher?  Is he one of Suho's friend? 

 

"Sohyun-shi??"

 

"yes?? "

 

"hahahah..  I can see that the rumors are all true. you easily get distracted"

 

"who says so?"

 

"Baekhyun and Suho.  By the way,  my name is Chanyeol,  Park Chanyeol.  I am here to replace mrTony.."

 

Park Chanyeol

 

"happy to finally meeting you, kim..so..hyun.. "

 

 


 

 

Hello Guys. Sorry because chapter 3 & 4 is not that exciting.

 I amtrying to give a big impact in introducing the main characters.

any idea feel free to share with me ^^v