Chapter 1

Second Confession

SoHyun-ah.. Saranghae... Nal Jeongmal Saranghaeyo.. Jagiya??? JaaaaaaaGIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

........     

“Sohyun-ah!! wake up!....  it’s morning already.” 

sohyun.....

“K I M S O H Y U N!!” 

“WAKE UP YOU LITTLE PRINCESS!!” 

“YAK! WAKE UP!”

“oppa??..what is it? why are you screaming like that?” Sohyun looking at her brother weirdly as he keep on calling her name nonstop with a super louder voice. "Yak oppa. why you look so angry? is everything alright?" with that question, her brother's eyes widened. in a serious tone he ask back. "where are you just now? i thought you still on your bed. it's your first day after winter break. i don't want you to be late."

okay.. now she understand why her brother keep on screaming from downstairs and just now make a loud noise in her room until it can be heard by the neighbour. But sohyun do understand all these. it's not a  worriness. loving. caring. that's the reason for being such a rude neighbour at this early morning. Sohyun gigled to herself looking at her only handsome brother being so worried. well, he might be a rude neighbour still he's a lovely brother of her. and only her.

"Relax, i can't even sleep last night. i've being waking up since two."

hearing on Sohyun explaination makes Suho even worried. Is she okay? why she can't sleep? Is there something wrong with her? or she's actually having any problem? Those question keep on lingering in his head. Suho looks at his sister from top to toe. from her hair, her eyebrows, eyes, nose, her blazer to her sock and up again to the hair. scritinizing something, try to find any defectness. but as he try to catch some, he got nothing. There's nothing wrong or flaws. He then look back to sohyun's eyes.

"oppa. i'm okay. i'm just nervous. you know that i can't wait to back to school right? i just miss my place. miss my teachers. my study. i'm so busy working during holiday so i don't have the time to even pass by my school. it just that.. nothing bigger.."

"Only that?" the doubt still there.

"yupz. it ends there. nothing less nothing more." She give a pretty sweet smile to Suho. try to convince that she's fine.

"Oppa! Don't be like this. you only makes me worry of you while actually i'm really fine. in fact, i'm so excited now hehe"

"btw, if it's true that i'm having a problem, deffinately my big brother would smell it earlier that others. like always. right oppa?"

Sohyun pout at his hand. Her smile widened. she loves how her brother being so protective. she loves how he reacts whenever he's worried. . However, sometimes he's a bit exagerate. But with that, she knew that Suho loves her endlessly.  As she leaned her head to her brother's chest, slowly smile appears in suho's face. He feels better. Sohyun really knows how to calm his anxious feelings. she knows everything about him. well, that makes the family bond even tighter. She has been in his life since forever. since the first day sohyun being brought into this world. Sohyun is the only siblings that he has. The only little princess in his life. the only person he will share his story, feelings, problem after his parents. he can never be apart from sohyun. she owns another part of his life. if she's in trouble suho surely will in. if someone try to disturb sohyun, that person certainly will be ripped off. if she has problem in her study, willingly he will teach her until she can understand the subject even he need to cancel his basket ball training at night. For her, everything he will try to get it, if possible even the moon/sun/stars/ pluto he'll get it only for his little princess :SOHYUN.

As he feels a bit relief, Suho get down to the dining hall first left his sister in her room as she want to pack her bag first. Sohyun reveiled a hard sigh after her brother left her in her room alone. she feels a bit better. it's a bit hurt to know that suho get distracted thinking over her problem. He always like that, ''over-thinking''. But since everything fine now. she decide to focus on herself today. it's a big day. a new semester which means get into another fresh war. A war between her-study-and grade. She wants to be the best student again this sem. The best above all the A's students and graduate with the first class rank. To achieve her target, she know that the firstday counted. This is a war, misbehavior lead to red-result. so when the time she need to be serious, then she will be.

"Kim Sohyun. Lets start it again. You can do This. And don't ruin everything that you already have. WORK MORE STRESS NO! Hwaiting!" Looking at the girl in the mirror, satisfied enough, a bit smile to her. she confidently take her steps downstairs and join her family having their breakfast. Few minutes later, suhyun and suho get ready to go to school. 

“yeobo...uri soyhyun has grow up as a beautiful girl.”  sohyun's mother make her way to her. staring at her delightfully face.

“dae.. one day she will left us and build her own family.” Suho heard that, and it makes him a bit clenched

“omma appa.. soyeon can never left us. she’s only have me. her one and only brother!haha” suho comes nearer to sohyun and gave her his smirking face and stick out his tongue out.                                                              

"yak oppa! you're so rude now!! come back here let me pinch your face!!" Sohyun run towards her brother who purposely run away from her. she grabs suho's arm and give a hard pinch at his left cheek. not satisfied, she pinch the other side.

"ouchh!!!! it hurts me!! stop it! yak yak!"  

"Say more, i'll bite your hand. aigoo my oppaa...haha omma appa! we'll go first ey! annyeong!"

Both of them start moving. Sohyun's school only few blocks from Suho's, so it's a routine to walk together to the school as well as going back home. in fact, if one of them has something to be done still the another one have to wait. After all, Suho used to play basketball in Seoul Art as few friends of him studying there. So it marely not a problem to wait for his sister who loves to stay back until night. not so long and then they reach Seoul Art school gate. Rightly beside the gate there's a banner welcoming the student as they going to start on a new sem. Seriously Sohyun now feels damn excited to start a new one. 

“oppa. I can take it from here. thanks for the walk” she thanked Suho and give him a very fresh smile, sharply turn away from him and there go she entered the school gate and leave her brother dumbfounded.                            

"mwo?! aishhh not even say goodbye to me and bluntly leave me here.this kid eyy. i'll teach her this evening. just wait for your punishment you little princess.." He's a bit shocked but well it's the first day though and she has been acting so excited since few days ago to go back to school so he guess just let her be. she must be missing her desk and chair. seriously like what on earth? missing something like that and not a human. it should be friend or something parallel with it. Worrying that now he's gonna be late so suho rush off to his school.

Sohyun's steps stopped as she feels that her brother was leave. she turns to her back and watch suho as he become far from sohyun's sight, . she know that suho love her so much. she can feel that his love for her is like a father’s love towards his daughter. anything happen he will always beside her. but sohyun don’t want to burdening him anymore because she know that one day he’ll left her and she need to depends on herself. even at his age now, he doesn’t have any girlfriend. whenever a girl confess to him, he will say that he’s already had a gf named Sohyun(it’s her). Clearly he enslave himself to his sister. JUST FOR HIS LITTLE SISTER.

“oppa.. gumowo..” ahh!! If I keep on looking at oppa, I will be late for class! fuhh.. god. please save me from all the disturbance things in this world.  

forgetting suho for awhile. turn back and she start walk into the building. because of so excited the only thing she keep on thinking right now is her class, her chair, her desk and books on the desk. her step become faster.. faster… and

 “ouch!!” she fall to the ground. don’t know what happen but it hurts her head. it feels like she had just collide a brick. “how can there be a wall in the middle of the hallway..” she mumbling to herself. try to get up but her head still hurt.

“what a rude girl” she heard someone's voice not far from her. “she want to die early?” another saying that.

eh?? whose voice is that?   tsk.. tsk.. tsk.. she heard so many voice. like they were whispering something towards others. again she try to raise her head. even it’s still hurt but sohyun try her best because she feel that she's in danger. some kind of bad aura surrounds her. when she slowly raise her head, she suddenly heard someone asking her a question:

“are you okay clumsy student??” the voice is just nice, softly and gently. thought its sharp.it reminds her to someone. someone that she does not know. but that voice really something.who is that??can it be him??  hastily she raised her head to look at that person. and what Sohyun see is this: 

 

 

 

 


heee So How's the chapter guys? its quite long. short. errrr maybe IDK. hahah. I need feedback if you don't mind. btw sorry for the grmmatical errors. i've never ever expert in that.