Chapter 2

Second Confession

are you okay junior student?

His voice was clear—velvet. His eyes were black, a very dark one. his hair looks a bit light ash brown. — his chubby cheeks make his jaw a bit covered. his thin lips not even smiling but smirking instead. still it looks refreshing. -- not to mention but he’s attractive.  


 

That incident is so disgraceful. She couldn't give her 100 percent for the first period. It’s getting into her nerves. Well, bump into others is not a big thing and it's very common incident but how come this very petty thing disturb her that much? Frustrating enough. Sohyun feels that she needs a break to calm herself. Not merely it just that she need to be alone. Need the air to be filled in her head so then the memories earlier would be vanished and fly away.

 

Thus during the lunch time, she get herself a packet of cheese bread and a bottle of mineral water. Right after she gets her lunch she straight away goes to the second floor of the library. Usually, she will be having her launch at the cafeteria but today, but she doesn’t feel like enjoying it. After all, it’s kind of suffocating there because there a part of the cafeteria which now being renovated. Hence, the ventilation problem is so bad. With the headache she already had now will only make her situation more severe. Watching at the other student happily enjoying their food at the cafeteria make sohyun puzzled.                                                                                                                                                                

like how on earth they can survive in that situation. are they robot or something? or.... is it actually me the one who being so fragile? Cannot be tested and surely will complain about everything.. am i?

not satisfied with all the things today so furiously sohyun bite almost half of the cake and clumsily she chew it all. Since the bread filled in so it’s hard to tear off the food.

“yak! SoHyun-ah!!”

it startled her and almost chocking. Hastily she grabbed a bottle of mineral water on the table. In a situation where she barely breathe sohyun hardly control her action. It’s too difficult for her to open up the bottle cap as she struggling with it.

"arkkk!! water!water!"

 

“aigooo let me help you” then that person pass her the bottle.

Gulp…gulp.. Not enough, she take another shot, a long one. gulp... gulp.. gulp... ahhh...it is better now.

 

“Daebak! I never thought that you could eat that much. At a time”

 

Sohyun raise her eyes and raise her head a bit to see who placed her in a situation between life and death.

A guy is standing in front of her with his hand holding a pile of files and papers and his eyes looking at the cake and look back at sohyun’s face. Give a big and the sweetest smile of him. His eyes grinned, his cheek show a little dimple. His hairs were brown and he's a bit tall. Taller i guess.                                                                                                                                                 

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t notice you were here.” her voice stammered. still shock, because of the sudden greetings. she paused a while. She doesn’t know him but he looks familiar. Maybe she’d meet him somewhere. Have I met him before?

 

“We have met before this during the semester break. Remember?” he broke sohyun's puzzled face.

 

BINGO. It’s him. Back then, he worked at sohyun's mom tuition centre as a history teacher and he’s one of suho's friends. He’s nice, genial, funny and comfortable to be with but sohyun just don’t like him. He’s not her type to be friend with. He’s just too delightful, too mainstream and too friendly. No offence, sohyun is not the type who can befriend with anyone, she don’t really intend to be ‘a friend’ to anybody. Friends to her are just like a wind passing by –calm yourself for a while but then disappear when you try to appreciate them-it's merely a burdensome.                                                                                                                                                                             

"sunbae?"

 

" it's too formal. just call me oppa. Arasso?  hehe by the way sohyun-ah, you're still the same like before. Cold, speechless all the time, blank and forgetful. But I don’t mind much because I’m okay with that as you know I’m quite talkative.” He winked at sohyun.                                                                                                           

 

"owh.. mianhae Baekhyun sunbae. i'm not in the mood to talk. After all, we are in the library and we should maintain our voice low... I am sure you know it better, right?"                                    

 

That is sohyun. She doesn’t like people intruding her life just like that and her mood is priority. If she doesn’t feel at ease or there are things that bother her she could not handle any other stuff. She is a person who cannot think two three four things at one time. That’s why if she’s thinking, she would stare at something for a moment doing nothing. She's too blunt that she would say whatever that she think. However, this happen only to those who being nice to her and family is the only exception.

 

"hahah Is that so? ..well little fella i bet i know the rules better than you that not a single person are allowed to bring any drinks and food into the library."

 

WHAT IS THAT MEAN? EHHH! GOSH!!!  

 

Realizing what Baekhyun just said is absolutely right sohyun stunned. She paused for a while as she just gets into the reality and who knows the rules better.

 

What on earth am i doing???? kim sohyun you! aishhh....

 

Slowly she push back the chair behind her and face on the ground, she take all her things and make her way to the library exit. Straightly she headed to her class and still trying to cover her red face and act cool as if nothing had happened. she then arrived and get to her seat three lines after the door and two rows from the teacher's desk.

 

Okay sohyun. No one here knows what happen. No one realized what you've just done. No one witnessing those stupid things ever you've done in your life. So keep it cool. Relax. Take it easy. Life goes on. And sunbae?? No he's okay. she must not mad at you. i believe she is not because you've done something worse than that to her and the rest. So, no worries. Stay cool sohyun ahhh.....

 

Still try to keep her calm by not showing how embarrassed she feel and continue to finish her cake. her classmate were playing, making noise and enjoying themselves in that class and were at every corner of the class so it's okay to just act like there is nothing happen to her like she was there from the beginning of the lunch time.

 

As she tries to control her emotions the break is over so the class gets back to the time table and start on the class with the second period. She succeeds to bow down her emotion and at last she gained her focused back as those days. She participate on the second period and that makes sohyun proud of herself so she were smiling all the time during the lesson and up till the bell rang. Happily she pack her stationery, books and not forgotten her ID card.

 

ehh??? Where is my Id???? It should be in my pocket.. Where is it??

 

She searches everywhere, high and low. In every pocket she has on her uniform, her skirt, her purse, her bag, her pencil case, under the table, in the drawer, in the locker. Probably in the cake box in the dust bin, but it's not there.                                                        

 

“sohyun-ah. There is someone who wanted to see you” sohyun nod and slowly make her way to the door.

 

aishhh where is it? Where it could be??

 

Just when she reached the door. “student.You left your student ID in the library"

 

eh???

 

"Do you hear me? Oii!" a bit strong and harsh.

 

Sohyun didn’t answer but she takes her ID card from that person.

 

"hmm...okay.. i didn't aspect anything like 'thank you' or whatsoever. but just to remind you that student ID is important. You might get a penalty for misplaced it. By the way I’m not the one who found this thing but it's my classmate, Bakhyun who found it in the library."

 

"...........and ..... still you got nothing to say?"

 

sohyun blank and the only thing she can respond is only a triple blinking from her eyes.

 

With that, the helper turns his right and makes his move. sohyun were too amazed. loss of words. She can only scrutinize that person to recall back what had happened. Her eyes were analyzing while her brain try to give explanation each inch her eyes screening. Baekhyun sunbae is his friend? Is that true? How can that possible? Baekhyun is totally a differents person than this guy. in fact, Baekhyun has his own group named.. what is it again?? exo? yeah. with an average background and a group of intelligent art student where this person belongs to the contrary. a group full with an energetic person who can do sports very well and come from a total high class family. but, he look so innocent just now and the way he sashayed down the hallway with his eyes straight looking at the end of the alley ignoring people around him with right hand in his pocket and his smirking looks –sohyun’s instinct tells her that something is fishy.

 

Is it fishy? Or maybe because I’ve seen him before that makes my head exaggerating everything that i look at? Yeah i never thought that he would ever talk to a lay person. In fact I’ve never ever wanted to talk to him nor have a light conversation but we just did.. How can he come just to give my student id? It should be his friend who should come and give me a pack of requital right??This is wrong. Totally absurd!

 

"yak sohyun -ah. why is that Peniel sunbae come to see you?"

 

"yeahh why he come here sohyun-ah? is it because of the incident this morning?"

 

"Where is the other? He will never walk alone without his group members"

 

"sohyun why you didn’t answer any of us?"

 

"Yak says something. We are classmates thou" 

 

"Sohyun-ahhh!"

 

 

I... I... I DON'T EVEN KNOW TOO....

 

 

 


any idea? just comment down below ^^v