-][YoseobxSerena][-

Living The Star Life

I walked down the street as I tried to make my uniform neat so I don't get scold at. I thought of what Yoseob said, "Can I pick you up after school..." echoed in my head. Does that mean, a date?!

 

I walked into the classroom as I hummed the song, Kiss the Rain. I saw my so-called-friends who cheerfully waved at me. "Evil." I glared at them. Junhyung motioned for me to go to him.

 

He was sitting with Yoseob a few desks behind mine. I stood there for a few good seconds and it seemed really awkward. Finally Junhyung decided to speak.

 

"So what did she say?" His eyes shifted from me to Alyssa.

 

"Oh loverboy, calm your hormones." Yoseob slapped him in the head.

 

"Hm... you're a jerk." I playfully joined Yoseob and slapped him as well. "I joke. She's excited. Did you know she likes you?" I covered my mouth. "Whops. Wasn't suppose to say that. Teehee.."

 

"What? Really? How?" Junhyung shot up which cause Alyssa to giggle. I guess she’s been starring at him for a while now.

 

"Loverboy, loverboy, what shall we do with you?" Yoseob sang.

 

"I asked her yesterday and she only blushed and didn't say anything. And since I share rooms with her, she was sleep talking about you."

 

"Now, quit talking about Alyssa and I. What about you two?" Junhyung's eyes shifted from me to Yoseob.

 

"What about us?" Yoseob and I said in unison.

 

"Oh you're too cute!" He pinched my cheeks. "Don't forget your date after school! I'm sitting in your seat because my eyesight apparently is really bad today. I'm also gonna try to get closer with Alyssa. Heehee. Have fun!" He winked.

 

"Uhm... uh.. alright." Great. I'm stick with Yoseob. "Heyy..." I said awkwardly. "Where are we going after school?" It's gonna be my first date... if this is one.

 

"Well... wanna come to my house with the rest of B2ST to finish our homework then we can to go the park or the mall or the Han River." He said. Ouu... Han River... romantic. I mentally slapped myself. "Well... although-" we were cut off by the bell which rang for first period, math.

 

The day seemed to fly by quickly. it was already fouth period, lunch. I couldn't help but think about the "date" after school. "Serena... SERENA!" Michelle waved her hand in front of me.

 

"Yee... yeah?" I jumped back to reality.

 

[Alyssa's POV]

Serena's been zooming out alot today. What's up with her? Is she really going on a date with Yoseob as Junhyung said? Or is she just trying to pull a prank or something? "YAH! SERENA! Are you really going on that date?" I asked. "Uhh.. how'd you know?"

 

"Junhyung told me." Haha. exposed! I'm a nice friend though.

 

[Serena's POV]

Finally, last period, gym had ended. I walked out the school gates waiting for Yoseob. Suddenly a blue car pulled up and Yoseob got out and opened the door for me to get in. I got in and looked around. Whoah.. he keeps things really neat. Yoseob sped off to B2ST’s dorm. Their house was two times ours... probably because there were 6 of them.

 

"So... the truth is, yes I do like you. But Junhyung, well, set us up. I mean I didn't want you date me, if you didn't want to..." He looked at me with a worried expression.

"Yo… Yoseob… I like… you too. I accept to be your girlfriend. Let's plan a revenge. Hyung oppa really likes Alyssa." I smiled michieveiously.

 

"Alright. February 1st, 2010, we're an official couple. Let's plan a plot after homework." Yoseob said as he got out and opened my door for me.

 

We walked through the grand doors of the house and in the hallways were posters and posters of singers. Alot were B2ST and others singers. Then Yoseob let me a hall with many doors. Each door had two names on it. We came up to a baby blue door and it said, "Yoseob and Junhyung" We walked into Yoseob and Junhyung's room and it was the complete opposite.

 

"Junhyung doesn't really clean.... and I'm too lazy to clean the whole room." I looked around while Yoseob tried to clear the desk and the floors which had clothes and teddy bears and books laying everywhere. I look above the desk and saw a huge poster of Decended Angels.

"Uhm.. Oppa?" I pointed to the poster with a confused look.

 

"Junhyung and I enjoy looking at it. Those girls are just so cute." I playfully slapped him.

 

We sat down while finishing our many subjects of homework. Doojoon called us for dinner. We sat around the table while I sat between Yoseob and Junhyung.

 

"So... what brought you to B2ST’s dorm today?" Doojoon eyed Yoseob and I but we just continued eating our kimbap.

 

"They're dating~" Junhyung announced and Yoseob choked and I passed him my water since he had just finished his. "Oppa are you alright?" I patted his back.

 

"Eww! Indirect kissing!!!!!" Dongwoon pointed.

 

At least I saved him and didn't have to perform CPR!" I defended. "Exactly." Yoseob managed to say.

 

 “Where are you going to take Serena?” Junhyung asked.  

 

“Hm... I’ll take her to the mall to buy her something warmer than her uniform. Then we’ll go somewhere else.”

 

“Oppa, I don’t need to buy an outfit...” I looked up and met his eyes.

 

“Yes you do. We’ll pick out something that I will approve.”

 

“Wah, what a strict boyfriend.” Hyunseung spoke up.

 

“Oh... so you’re taking her to a hotel room?” Junhyung joked. Then Yoseob turned to me and I knew what to do. He took Junhyung’s hood and pulled it over his head. “TICKLE!” and I ticked Junhyung as much as I could. “AH ! STOP STOP!” I finally stopped after thinking that my revenge was finished. Yoseob and I then leaned into his ear.

 

“ALYSSA!” We both stood up and ran out the door. On the way I grabbed my bag as Yoseob and I planned. We went to the car and sat there for an hour, making a plan to get Junhyung and Alyssa together.

 

We drove off to the mall and Yoseob led me to a really expensive store.

 

“Oppa this is expensive.” I watched him pick up a shirt and a pair of skinny jeans.

 

“At least it will keep you warm.” He handed me the outfit and made me try it on.

 

Outfit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-pompom-accent-print-pullover-white-and-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1021609569


I walked out showing him my outfit and he walked into my changeroom and grabbed my uniform and walked to the cashier. “I’ll pay for what she’s wearing on.” And he paid and we walked back to his car.

 

“Thank you so much oppa!” I cuddled in the sweater I was wearing.

 

We drove to the Han River while singing to familiar K-pop songs. We told many jokes and stories. When we arrived at the Han River it was pretty. Yoseob took me to the sky deck and we sat on the benches up there.

 

“It’s so pretty up here. No wonder why it’s such a popular attraction.” Then Yoseob took me to a gift shop. Yoseob picked up two identical necklaces with one pendant smaller than the other. He paid for them and they went back to the sky deck.

 

http://www.myengravedjewelry.com/images/products/Personalized_Sterling_Silver_Couples_Breakable_Heart_Necklace_jumbo.jpg

 (A/N: Imagine it says Yoseob & Serena xD)

 

“ You can wear the one with my name, and I’ll wear the one with your name” He smiled and put my necklace on me then put his on.

 

“It’s so pretty! I love it. Thank you oppa!” Then I hugged him and then yawned. “I’m tired. We have school tomorrow.” And so Yoseob drove me home and hugged me goodnight. We didn’t kiss or anything because, durh, it’s our first day...

 

When I unlocked the door to the house, I saw my friends standing there.

 

“Uhm... may I help you?” I looked away.

 

------------------------

Shout out to one of my best friends~ Michelle N!

Coming up maybe in a couple chapters, her point of view is based on her dream that she had. So that will be credited to her of course. <33