-][secret][admire][-

Living The Star Life

[Serena's POV]
Junhyung and I went to his car and we drove to a gift shop. I was confused because I wonder why we were here.

 

Junhyung realized that I looked lost."I wanted you to help me find the right gift for Alyssa. I want to give her a gift every few days and it'll be clues that lead up to me confessing my feelings for her until Valentine's day, Alright?" He picked up a doll but put it back down.

 

"That's cute! What are you getting her?" I searched the store for something cute and what Alyssa would like. Then they saw a purple teddy bear with a red rose.. "That is perfect." Junhyung went to get it wrapped along with a card.

 

We had a long drive home. On the way Junhyung and I talked.

 

"So... do you like anyone and would like my help to help you get closer to him?" He looked over at me and smirked.

 

"Uhm... yeeeaaah....... I uhm... like... Yo… yos... Yoseob ah. YOU CAN'T TELL THOUGH!!!!!" I turned red.

 

"Oh... well... I share rooms with him! THIS IS GONNA BE FUN! I'll help." He smiled.

 

"Oppa... I think you're cute… but I really like Seobbie oppa, no offense!"

 

"What? Don't you think I'm hott?" He popped his shirt collar. Gosh, he's so adorkable.

 

"Nah, you'd be my oppa I never had before!"

 

"Alrightie. " They arrived at Descended Angel's apartment. "It's so... small." Kikwang’s jaw dropped.

 

"We have 4 people compared to 6." I laughed.”Plus, we haven’t gotten time to do anything!”

 

"Haha, very funny." Junhyung chuckled.

 

"Oppa, wanna come in for a while and see Alyyyssssa." I stretched Alyssa's name.

 

"Uhm.... I don't know... It's kinda late. I should go. Here." He handed the present to me.

 

"Alright then. I guess I'll go." I hugged him and snuck into the house with Alyssa's present in my bag. I ran into the house and into our bedroom. My bed was pink, Christiane’s was blue, Michelle’s was green and Alyssa's was purple. All our belongings were all our own favorite colours. I carefully walked over to Alyssa's bed and placed the gift Junhyung gave her and went to shower. I got dressed into matching sweat shirt and jogging pants. I went out to find everyone in the living room.

 

Christiane ran up to me and announced, "Alyssa's got a secret admirer already! I wonder who."

 

Michelle stood up reading the card. "Everyone is a star and deserves to shine. You are my shining Angel. Please be mine?"

 

"Wah Valentine's day isn't until a month... it's so cheesy." I said while succeeding to act and reminding myself that I help come up with that cheesy line.

 

"It's so cute!" Christiane picked up the stuffed animal.

 

Michelle picked up the card and read on the back, "I will continue sending you cards until Valentine's day when I will truly reveal myself."

 

"This is gonna be fun!" I said. "It's late and I'm tired. Nights!" I ran upstairs trying to avoid acting anymore. I was too tired. When I got all comfy Christiane walked into the room and climbed onto the top bunk next to mine.

 

"You did that didn't you?" Christiane asked suspiciously.

 

"Did what?" I acted all over again.

 

"I knew you left it. There is some chemistry between Alyssa and Junhyung, isn't there? They like each other, don't they?"

 

"Yea... Don't tell though! I'm helping him and-"

 

"Yeah I know what you wanna do. I'll help too, but I won't tell until the end!" She giggled and went to sleep.

 

I woke up to a bright morning from the vibration of my cell phone.

 

"Hello?" I answered sheepishly.

 

"WAKEY, WAKEY!" Junhyung laughed on the other line.

 

"Oh hey oppa. What time is it?" I scratched my head.

 

"7:45. You got about half an hour to get here to school."

 

"OMG! Thanks for waking me up." I jumped out of bed. I checked around the house and everyone left. WHAT FRIENDS!

 

"Here talk to her." I heard Junhyung's voice faintly.

 

"Uhm... hey Serena..." I stopped gathering my study notes after realizing who's voice that was.

 

"Can I uhm..." It was Yoseob.

 

"STOP DRAGGING YOUR WORDS!" I heard Yoseob yell. So much for telling him.

 

"Can I pick you up after school? We can uhm... go to the mall or something." He sounded nervous.

 

Ohmygosh! I'm talking to Yoseob! WOOT. "Uhm... sure... can I talk to Hyung oppa now?"

 

"Heeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooo~" I heard Junhyung sing from the other line.

 

"YOU SET ME UP DIDN'T YOU?!"

 

"I have my ways.... All I did was ask him if he liked you and yeahh...."

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YEAH?!" I felt my head go hot as if steam was coming from the top of my head.

 

"Nothing.... YOU GOT 15 minutes to get her. FAST." And he hung up on me.