-][KikwangxMichelle][-

Living The Star Life

“DID YA GET THAT KISS?”
“DID YOU GUYS DO ANYTHING?!”
“WHERE’D YOU GO?”
“WHAT’S WITH THE NECKLACE AND CLOTHES?”

 

The three of them threw questions at me.

 

“Uhm... it’s our first day, where are you going with kisses? We DIDN’T DO ANYTHING! Don’t be like Hyung oppa. We went to B2ST’s dorm and uhm... went to the Han River. The NECKLACE is something special. And the clothes, are clothes I changed into since wearing my uniform would be cold by the river.” I dropped to the couch to be a bit relieved after answering their curious questions.

 

“Wow... you’re the first one to be in love... not counting Alyssa because she had love Super Junior and fantasized about them but never really dated them... except in her dreams.” Christiane commented and received a pillow in her face.

 

“Hahaha that’s great. It’s okay Alyssa will always be Alyssa. Maybe she might get that “mystery secret admirer”. I imagine him as a hott guy anyways.” Michelle said while patting Alyssa’s head. I was happy that I had Yoseob to be by my side. Junhyung is so gonna get it.

 

I went to my room, avoiding their nosy questions and showered being the busy, busy leader I am. I sat down and read over some notes. Michelle walked into our small bedroom.

 

“Can I ask you something?” She looked at me with eyes of uncertainty.

 

“Yeah, what’s up?” I looked up from my notes.

 

“Uh, well, er… Can I trust to tell you something?” Hm… what’s up with Michelle?

 

I smiled. “Yeah, don’t worry.”

 

“Well, I… and… Ki… Kik… Kikwang are dating.”

 

“WHAT?! Whoah. Let the words of you and Kikwang dating sink into my brain for a second.” I took a deep breath. “WHAT???!!!!! SINCE WHEN?!”

“Eerr… Well… since like… uhh… since the first day of school, he asked for my number, and we’ve been texting ever since. We don’t show it much at school though ‘cause we wanna keep it down low.”

 

“YOU GUYS ARE SO EFFIN’ CUTE! OH MA GAD! I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE DATING. HURRAYY!” I jumped off my bed and bear hugged her.

 

“EEEEKS! I KNOWW!” She screamed. Suddenly, the door fell open.

 

“YOU MAKNAES HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO OUR CONVERSATION?!” Alyssa and Christiane smiled and attempted to run away.

 

Before they even left the room, Michelle grabbed each one of them by the collar. “GUYS! Don’t go spreading this around! It was supposed to be down low!”

 

My phone rang. “Hello?”

 

“Hehe… hi! Err.. what’s up?” IT WAS YOSEOB!

 

“Hey, nothing really.” I walked out the room with a huge smile as the other 3 starred at me. “Just found out something interesting, that’s all.”

 

“Oh really? Will you tell me?”

 

“I can’t sorry.”I frowned.

 

“Whhyyyy? Can’t you tell your boyfriend?” That felt weird, but it sunk into me.

 

“Well, okay. WELL, Michelle and Kikwang are-”

 

“I HEARD THAT FROM THIS DORM ALREADY! You guys are slow!”

 

“I thought it was down low and no one knew about it…”

 

“Doojoon hyung found out and told us all. They should learn to keep down low by not talking on the phone loudly in the living room where everyone else is.” We laughed.

 

My phone beeped and I checked it was another call coming in. “Yoseobbie~ I’m getting a call from Manager Lee. I’ll call you later tonight alright?”

 

“Okay, I love you!”

 

“Love you too! Byee!” I switched the line.

 

“Hello?”

 

“You girls have to start full day practices the day after tomorrow. Grab your homework the rest of next week also. Understood?”

 

“Okay.” I sighed. More homework. Whoopie! *Sarcasm*

 

“You’re gonna rehearse for your new comeback song, Returned.”

 

----

'tis all I got. Sorry if it was boring -.-