III: Aecha

Hello, Hello

"You need to give it up
Had about enough
It's not hard to see
The boy is mine"
- The Boy Is Mine, Glee

"So... for argument's sake, remind me again why are we here?" Sooyoung asked, struggling against the tight grip of her roommate, who is dragging her down the hallways of Konghua High School by her wrist. 'For a girl who looks weaker than she seems, she has an iron grip,' Sooyoung chided to herself mentally, trying her best to break free from her roommate, but to no avail.

Aecha finally stopped dragging the struggling Sooyoung once they had stop a few feet away from Jessica, who was happily chatting away with her posse. Aecha turned to her roommate, a slight frown tugging at her facial features. "Do I really need to explain it again, Sooyoung?"

Before the said girl could answer that, Aecha waved her hand dismissively. "No, wait, don't answer that. I'm going to explain it again, but this will be the last time I'll do it. Okay, first of all, Yoona told me that maybe I could somehow explain to Jessica that she wouldn't make it for their date because of the urgent meeting that Taeyeon sunbae had issued."

"But you know that Jessica hates you," Sooyoung said, concerned about the consequences that would happen if Aecha talks to the school's queenka. Its no secret that a lot of the girls in Konghua High School fear Jessica, mostly because of what she can do to you. But Sooyoung knows that Jessica hates Aecha the most because of her close friendship with Yoona. Sure, Aecha is frightened when it comes with dealing with Jessica, but if this was for Yoona, Aecha would go through various lengths just to get the job done.

"But this is for Yoona, Sooyoungie." Aecha insisted. The said girl sighed and shook her head, a small smirk visible in her face. "You know what, Aecha? You really are heads over heels in love with her."

"Yah! Keep it down, will you?!" Aecha hissed, as she continued to drag Sooyoung until they were near Jessica and her posse. The three popular girls were laughing at some joke that one of them told, until Tiffany saw Aecha and Sooyoung. She nudged the queenka and gestured at the two girls standing before them. Jessica turns to Aecha, an annoyed look on her face. She scans her from head to toe before her face contorted into disgust. 

"Okay, what do you want this time?" Jessica asked in a mean tone, crossing her arms over her chest. Deep within her, Aecha was scared to death at Jessica, knowing that there are thing that Jessica could do that not even her closest friends know she could do it. 'No, Aecha. Gain courage. This is for Yoona. Besides, I could use the tactic that Kyuhyun-oppa taught me.' Aecha mentally chided herself before taking a deep breath, a tentative smile visible in her face. "Annyeong, Jessica sunbae. I just wanted to tell you that Yoona couldn't make it for your date tonight."

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" Jessica said, pretending that she hadn't heard anything that the school's genius had said earlier. Aecha stifled the urge to roll her eyes at Jessica's haughtiness and raised her tone a little louder, repeating everything she had said earlier. "I said that Yoona can't make it for your date tonight."

Jessica's eyes narrowed at what the former had just infomed her. "Excuse me? Are you saying that... that babo, couldn't make it for our date tonight."

"Pretty much. And by the way, that babo has a name, you know." Aecha stated bluntly, shrugging. Sooyoung caught on what Aecha was implying and proceeded to kick the former in the shins, but the genius didn't flinched. One of Jessica's posse, whom Aecha could recognize as Lee Soonkyu, or preferably by her nickname "Sunny", stepping forward glaring straight at her. "Yah! You can't speak to Jessica-unnie like that!"

"I can speak whatever I want to anyone." Aecha said in a perfectly calm monotonous voice. Sooyoung tried her best to restrain herself from whacking her roommate in the head. 'Damn it, Kyuhyun. You're really beginning to rub it off on her.' Sooyoung thought as she mentally told herself to give Kyuhyun a good kick in the shins. That is, if she and Aecha could make it out through this mess.

Sunny's face began to turn red in anger as she was at loss for words at what Aecha had just said. Jessica and Tiffany were both equally shocked at Aecha's sudden change of mood, but they both chose not to show it. Instead, Jessica just stared down at the genius before saying, "Sunny, let her be. This is between me and that loser."

Sunny just did what the queenka had just said and stepped back staying beside Tiffany. The queenka looked at the girl in front of her in distaste, but there was a glint of impression slightly visible in her dark orbs. "I'm impress that you've got the courage to stand up for yourself, but you still don't stand a chance against me, especially when I have sweet, dear Yoong practically wrapped around my finger."

"Yoona deserves someone better than you!" Aecha blurted out. Immediately, the genius clamped shut and suddenly found interest in the floor, her face as red as a tomato. Sooyoung's eyes widened at what her roommate had just said, and immediately grabbed her arm. "Okay, Aecha. We've done enough talking for today. So why don't we just go right now since we're supposed to be meeting Dara —"

"Stay out of this, Sooyoung." Jessica snapped, but she glared directly at the young girl. Sooyoung flinched and let go of Aecha's arm, taking a step back. Jessica took a step forward, her eyes flashing in anger. "Listen closely, Four-Eyed Nerd, I know you have hots for my girlfriend and let me tell you this: you don't stand a chance at getting her love with me in the picture. So, why don't you just run off and leave our relationship at peace because I'm sure that you're the one who is basically sabotaging our relationship!"

Although she wasn't showing it, Aecha was currently terrified at Jessica. But she took a deep breath and held down the queenka's glare. "Don't you see it, Jessica? You're the one who is sabotaging your relationship with Yoona! You're a mean, nasty, two-timing —"

Slap!

Aecha stumbled under Jessica's slap but she managed to keep her balance. She placed her hand on her cheek and winced at the pain. She turned to the queenka, her face fuming in anger. "How dare you talk to me like this! I'm warning you, Park Aecha, that the next time you see me, you will be expecting something much worse. For now, I will let our little date I was planning with Yoong tonight slide by, but whatever we had just talk about today, this is not over yet! Yoona will be mine and only mine!"

With that, Jessica left in a huff, her posse trying to catch up with her fast pace movements. Sooyoung went to her roommate's side and whistled. "Wow, I would never expect to see the day that you actually talked back to Jessica. Next time, try not to use that tactic Kyuhyun-oppa taught you."

"How did you know I was even using that?" Aecha asked, surprised that her roommate knew what she was doing. Sooyoung rolled her eyes at the former's density. "Please, I'm your roommate and best friend for three freakin' years! I know some things about you that you don't even know!"

"Like what?"

"Like for the fact that you acutally slept with your face submerged in milk." Sooyoung replied with devilish smirk. "And I took a picture of it."

"Sooyoung!"

~~~~~~~~

"Aecha, what happened to your face?"

That was the first question that was hurled directly at the genius the moment she stepped into the library and took a seat next to Kyuhyun and Minho. Sooyoung also did the same and followed her roommate, taking a seat across the guys. It was not odd to see boys in the library, even though Konghua High School is an all-girls school. Just beside Konghua is an all-boys boarding school called Myeongji Academy, Konghua's brother school. 

"Long story." Aecha muttered before adjusting her glasses again. 

"We have plenty of time for that." Minho said, curious on why the a side of the genius' face was swollen and red. Sooyoung shrugged and said, "Long story short: Aecha got into a fight with Jessica."

"You actually fought with Jessica? Aecha, that was amazing!" Kyuhyun exclaimed happily, clapping his hands. "Man, I wish I could have seen that!"

Sooyoung glared at the gaming maniac before proceeding to kick him the shins, which he yelped in pain. Kyuhyun rubbed his leg before also throwing a glare at the shikshin. "Yah! Sooyoung, what the heck was that for?!"

"For completely telling Aecha to use that tactic you taught her." Sooyoung said simply, narrowing him down with her intense gaze. Kyuhyun ignored her and turned to the genius, a smirk visible in his face. "Really? Did it work?"

"You think? Look at her face!" Sooyoung was practically yelling at him now. A lot of people present, especially the teachers, were sending a look of disgust at the four, but Sooyoung paid no heed to their glares. She just let out a sigh of frustration and plaed her hands on her hips. "Aish, what will Dara-unnie say about this? You know that she'll go ballistic if she finds out that her little sister got hurt."

"... you got a good point about that." Minho muttered quietly. "Maybe you should put some ice pack on that?"

"You know, Sooyoungie, why haven't we thought about that idea?" Aecha said thoughtfully, turning to her roommate. Sooyoung just stared at her, before she said, "Fine. That's the best idea I heard all day."

"Aecha's right, Soo. Why haven't you about that idea?" Kyuhyun rebuked, a devilish smirk in his face.

Sooyoung practically wanted to strangle him right there and now.

~~~~~~~~~

Preview of Chapter IV: Sooyoung + Yoona:
[Sooyoung]
"You know what, Seo?" Sooyoung said, lying down on the grassy plains. "I really wonder why Aecha really likes her in the first place."
"Maybe because Yoona's a really nice kid." Seohyun said thoughtfully, following Sooyoung's actions. "Sure, she can be childish at times but she's a really thoughtful girl."
"But there's something I really don't understand. If even Yoona knew that Jessica's nasty and mean, why did she even date her?"
[Yoona]
Just as Hyoyeon passed the ball to her, Yoona glanced at the audience who were practically cheering on for her and then saw her beloved Sica doing her infamous jump split. She was energized at what she saw and smiled a little to herself. Then, her smile turned into a frown as she saw Jessica placing a cloth on the shoulder of the team's vice captain, Kwon Yuri, and whispered something into her ear, causing Yuri to smile and look at Jessica in a flirtatious way. Yoona managed to avoid the ball from getting stealed by the opposing team and proceeded to slide at the rough ground, kicking the ball into the goal, which immediately swerved past the goalkeeper and into the net. Even though she was upset at what had she just saw, she felt victorious.

Character Debuts:

Hwang Tiffany
- one of Jessica's posse 
- She always sticks to the queenka's side and only acts out if she is ordered to.

Lee Sunny
- one of Jessica's posse and best friend
- she usually acts on her own will and usually squabbles with the queenka, but she always remain faithfully by the queenka's side

Cho Kyuhyun
- a student of Myeongji Academy
- He is a good friend of Sooyoung and Aecha and boyfriend of Seohyun
- He can be cheeky and snarky at times, but he cares deeply for his friends

Choi Minho
- a student of Myeongji Academy
- He is a good friend of Sooyoung and Aecha
- He is usually passive but he also has his moments

Author's Note:

Annyeonghaseyo! 
Here's the third chapter of "Hello, Hello". Personally, I totally at the scene between Aecha and Jessica, but I don't if you guys like it or not. Also, I really like the sisterly bond of Sooyoung and Aecha. It kinda reminds me of the bond I had with my best friend. It's like we're practically related but not by blood. Haha... and evil Kyu and [passive] Minho finally makes an appearacne. Poor Kyu, getting scolded by Sooyoung for letting Aecha use the tactic he taught her. 
Anyways, I hope you guys like it [like I do]! :D
Well, expect a new chapter in the next few days [if I'm lucky enough (and I mean not being lazy --")]

~ digital-love <3