V: Aecha + Sooyoung

Hello, Hello

"Sometimes it lasts in love
But sometimes it hurts instead"
- Someone Like You, Adele

Park Aecha

/"Are you sure that you're not coming to the after party, Aecha?"/

The said girl just shook her head and replied her answer in the phone she was holding. "Aniyo, Soo. I'd like to go but you know me. I hate going to parties."

/"Aish... if that's what you say so."/ Sooyoung's disappointed reply came from the other line. /"By the way, Seohyun told me that if it's okay if you could do her a favor."/

"Um, sure. Okay." Aecha said, hesitation evident in her voice. From the other side of the line of the phone, Aecha could tell that her roommate was beaming. /"Thanks, Aecha! Seohyun-ah said that she wants you to check inside if Yoona's there."/

"Huh? I thought Yoona's at the party..." Aecha said. Sooyoung's answer came immediately. /"Ani. She's not at the party. Seohyunnie over here thought that her roomie is their dorm so could you please go over there and check?"/

"Alright. I'll do it. But I swear, Sooyoung, if this is another of your tricks, you'll be creating your own death." The genius warned. Sooyoung, on the other hand, let out a chuckle, pretending that she hadn't heard the death threat that her roommate had told her. "Thanks a bunch, Aecha!"

The off tone was heard on Aecha's phone, causing her to frown. She sighed and put away her phone in her bag as she made a detour to Yoona and Seohyun's room. 'I'm pretty sure that Yoona's partying the night away with Sica. This is probably another of Sooyoung's schemes.' Aecha mentally told herself, shrugging. 'Oh well, since Seohyun asked me through Sooyoung somehow to check their room, I'll just do it, in case whatever Sooyoung is saying is true.'

Aecha checked her watch. It's already 8 in the evening. Even though she really wants to get to her room and sleep peaacefully in her soft bed, she knew she has to do Seohyun's favor. Besides, if she finds out that Sooyoung was lying, she could plot ways to take her revenge on her. Even though she is plotting her plans for revenge, Aecha's mind was still on Yoona. 'She gained wounds after that goal she made.' Aecha thought, worried about Yoona's condition. But she shook her head. 'But it's Jessica's responsibility to take care of Yoong. Besides, maybe she's still having fun with her love.' 
Sighing, Aecha made her way to her destined place. Days have passed by and Aecha knew that she was falling hard for her best friend. Even though Jessica's threat was still fresh on her mind, that didn't stop her from maybe trying to garner some attention from the ace player.

Silently, she opened the and inspected the dorm room. Aecha was surprised to see Yoona on the couch tiredly resting on it. 

"Why is she here? Isn't she supposedly — " Aecha stopped when she noticed the wounds on Yoona's face and body. She shook her head and brought out the first aid medical kit that Seohyun kept in one of the drawers. She knelt down in front of the couch, close enough to operate Yoona's face. She gently damped a wet cotton on the small abrasion on Yoona's face. The sleeping girl stirred slightly in her slumber as she mildly held Aecha's hand and pressed it gently against her face. Aecha blushed but she continued her work. 'This is a perfect moment...' Aecha mentally told herself.

Then, Yoona spoke, "Hm... your hand is so soft, Sica..."

Aecha was irritated that she immediately threw away and Yoona's hand and stood up in a distance. Yoona opened her right eye, looking at the girl who has her back against her , and smiled in realization. It was Aecha, not Jessica.

Aecha exclaimed, "For the whole time you were just thinking about Jessica?!"

Yoona tried to run towards Aecha and give her a warm back hug. "Aw... how cute. My sweet Cha is jealous."

"Don't pet me like I'm yours! And I'm not jealous!"

"Then why are you mad?" Yoona asked childishly.

"You should be getting someone more responsible and caring." Aecha said, changing the topic.

"But I can't stop her."

"From what? Wait, where's Jessica?" Aecha asked, baffled why Jessica isn't here taking care of Yoona.

"Number 2."

"What do you mean number 2?"

~ Flashback ~

Just as Hyoyeon passed the ball to her, Yoona glanced at the audience who were practically cheering on for her and then saw her beloved Sica doing her infamous jump split. She was energized at what she saw and smiled a little to herself. Then, her smile turned into a frown as she saw Jessica placing a cloth on the shoulder of the team's vice captain, Kwon Yuri, and whispered something into her ear, causing Yuri to smile and look at Jessica in a flirtatious way. Yoona managed to avoid the ball from getting stealed by the opposing team and proceeded to slide at the rough ground, kicking the ball into the goal, which immediately swerved past the goalkeeper and into the net. Even though she was upset at what had she just saw, she felt victorious.

~ End of Flashback ~

"That's why I headed to the dorm instead of going to the after party." Yoona said, still clinging on to Aecha. The latter just nodded, understanding the situation. "I see. You should get someone more sincere, Yoong. Besides, why would Jess — H-hey!"

Aecha noticed that Yoona is getting heavier and heavier until she completely clings to her back. "Y-Yah! Yoona, what are you doing?!"

"My knees can't handle the pain... it really hurts..." Yoona said, her face contorting in pain.
"Wait, let me assist you." Aecha offered as Yoona smiled at her sweetness. Aecha put her best friend's left hand on her neck and her right arm  around the injured girl's waist. She led her to her room and laid her down on her bed. 

"Good night, sweet Cha!" Yoona said sweetly, kissing her on the cheek. Aecha smiled back with a faint shade of red on her face as she left Yoona to sleep in peace.

Choi Sooyoung

"Sooyoung-ah, did you tell Aecha?" Seohyun asked the moment Sooyoung hit the end button on her phone. The shikshin queen smiled. "Ne, Seobaby."

"Yah, Sooyoung! I'm not a baby." Seohyun retorted, pouting. The former just chuckled and hugged the younger female. "Aw, Seohyun! You'll always be a baby to me."

"You're mean." Seohyun muttered, breaking the hug. "Besides, I'm worried about Yoona. After Hyoyeon-unnie told me what happened to Yoong-unnie, I'm worried sick about her. Besides, I haven't seen her in the party and she isn't answering to any of my calls."

"Aish, Seohyun! Why don't you let loose a bit?" Sooyoung exclaimed. Before the former could reply, someone hugged the younger female from behind, whispering gently in her ear. "Seohyun ~ "

Seohyun giggled and turned to the culprit who hugged her from behind. "Oppa! How are you doing? I haven't seen you in a while."

"Well, we're kinda busy with the Regional meet that's going to be in a few weeks time so I couldn't really hang out with you much. Never mind about that, I miss you, Seohyun ~ " Kyuhyun said as he proceeded to give Seohyun a quick peck on the lips.

"Okay, I' gonna barf here with all your lovey doveyness." Sooyoung said, making gagging noises. Seohyun just rolled her eyes at the older girl's immaturity. "Really, Sooyoung. You should admit to Ryeowook-oppa that you like him."

"Sooyoung likes Ryeowook? Now that's something I'm dying to tell the hyungs about." Kyuhyun said, a mischevious glint visible in his alluring eyes. Sooyoung turned a bright shade of red before proceeding to send a glare at the younger female, saying. "I didn't actually say that I like Ryeowook-oppa."

"Then why are you blushing?" Kyuhyun asked, raising an eyebrow at the shikshin queen's already red face. Sooyoung just glared at him. "Aish, is it really 'Annoy Sooyoung Day'?!"

"Hi, Ryeowook-oppa!" Seohyun said brightly but Sooyoung just continued to glare at her, arms crossing against her chest. "Haha. Nice try, Seo. I'm not going to fall for that."

Seohyun frowned. "Sooyoung-ah, Ryeowook-oppa is just behind you."

"Really? I don't buy it." Sooyoung said, a hint of sarcasm evident in her tone. Kyuhyun sighed. "If you don't believe in Seohyun-ah, why don't you just turn around and see for yourself."

Sooyoung just looked at him warily before she proceeded to do what he told her earlier. When she turned around, she felt the heat rising in her face. "R-Ryeowook-oppa!"

Sure enough, the 'eternal maknae' stood there, an innocent smile visible in his face. "Annyeong, Sooyoung, Seohyun, and Kyuhyun."

"Aish, Ryeowook, you don't need to get formal with us." Kyuhyun said, a slight frown tugging at the corner of his lips. Ryeowook just rolled his eyes. "Kyuhyun, that's Ryeowook hyung for you." He said,, emphasizing on the honorifics. 

"Alright, Ryeowook. Whatever you say." Kyuhyun said nonchalantly. 

"Evil maknae." Ryeowook muttered under his breath as he and Sooyoung watched Kyuhyun and Seohyun leaving. When Sooyoung noticed that they were gone, she blushed a faint tint of pink, knowing that she is alone with Ryeowook. 'Yah, those two maknaes.'

"So, Sooyoung-ah, did you get my cookies?" Ryeowook asked, trying to make a conversation to end their awkward silence. At the mention of the cookies, Sooyoung's face lightened up. "Ne! And they were the best thing I ever tasted in the world!"

Ryeowook chuckled at the sight of Sooyoung's elated mood. "I'm glad you like them. I made them especially for you."

Sooyoung blushed at those words. But before she could reply, someone hugged her from behind. "Noona! You made it!"

Sooyoung chuckled when she registered who's voice was that and broke free from the hug. She hadn't noticed the quick look of jealousy that appeared in Ryeowook's eyes. "Yah, Taemin! Of course I'll make it here. I wouldn't miss this party one way or another."

Taemin smiled brightly but his smile faltered when he noticed someone missing. "Noona, where's Aecha-noona?"

"Oh, Aecha? Don't worry about her. Seohyun asked her to look for Yoona. Besides, she hates parties, don't you remember?" Sooyoung said, shrugging. Taemin was baffled. "Why would she hate parties?"

"She just doesn't like crowded places, I guess."

"But what about during Minho-hyung's house party?" Taemin asked.

"That was on a dare, Taemin-ah."

"How about that party on... I dunno, last January 14?"

"That was her birthday, Taemin." Ryeowook said.

"Oh. How about — " Taemin began but Ryeowook cut him off. "Taemin-ah, the only times that Aecha goes to parties is either on a dare, or if she or her friends are celebrating it."

"Oh. That makes sense." Came Taemin's innocent reply. "By the way, where's Yoona-noona?"

Ryeowook and Taemin looked at Sooyoung expectantly. She cleared before saying, "From what Victoria, Dara, and Taeyeon-unnie told me, Yoona is injured."

"Noona is injured?!" Taemin exclaimed, gaping at her. Sooyoung nodded. "Ne. According to Taeyeon-unnie, one of the opposing players gave her a strong kick in the ankle and she gain some scratches and abrasions from sliding the ground roughly for a goal."

"Well, I just hope that Yoona would have a good recovery. By the way, who's taking care of her now?" Ryeowook asked. Sooyoung smirked, a mischievous glint apparent in her eyes. "Well, probably Aecha since Seohyun 'asked' her to check if Yoona's in the droms right now."

"Let me guess, you set her up, didn't you, noona?" Taemin asked. Sooyoung shrugged. "Somehow."

"What will Jessica say about this? I mean, Yoona's dating Jessica, right?" Ryeowook asked. She nodded her head. "Yep. Besides, I wonder where's Jessica right now? I mean, I know that Jessica isn't exactly the type of person who would take care of her injured girlfriend but I haven't even seen her in the party either..."

"Noona, look!" Taemin exclaimed as he shaked Sooyoung's arm. The shikshin queen turned to where the younger male was pointing and she couldn't help but gasp as her eyes widened at what she had just saw.

'No way... Jessica and Yuri?!'
"This is completely..." Ryeowook faltered, gaping at the scene as he was at loss for words. The scene the trio were staring at was in the middle of the living room, where a couch was place on the center. Even though there were people blocking their view once in a while, it was quite clear to see the scene in the living room. On the couch, they saw Jessica and Yuri talking in a flirtatious way, holding alcoholic drinks on their hands with Jessica occasionally resting her manicured fingers on Yuri's shoulders or thighs. Sooyooung nodded, disgusted at the scene she was seeing right now, "I know what you mean, Wookie-oppa."

'What will Yoona say about this...?' Sooyoung thought to herself helplessly.

~~~~~~~~~

Preview of Chapter VI: Aecha + Yoona:
[Aecha]
"What do you mean you saw Jessica and Yuri in the party?!" Aecha hissed.
Sooyoung nodded her head vigorously. "Trust me, Aecha. I did see Jessica and Yuri in the party and they were acting all lovey-dovey there."
"Crap, what will Yoong say about this?" Aecha said, worried about what will her best friend would do in this situation.
[Yoona]
Minho said, looking at her straight in the eye. "I'm serious, Yoona."
Yoona stared back at him.  "What exactly do you want to know, Minho?"
"Why did you even date Jessica in the first place when you know that you're going to be hurt?"

Character Debuts:

Kim Ryeowook
- a student in Myeongji Academy
- He is a smart and naive student in Myeongji
- He seems to harbor [secret] feelings for Sooyoung

Lee Taemin
- a student of Myeongji Academy
- He is a cute and innocent student
- He also seems to be the youngest among his friends

Kwon Yuri
- a member of Konghua's soccer team
- She is the vice captain and defender of their soccer team
- Lately, she's been hanging out with Jessica

Author's Note:

Annyeonghaseyo!
Here's the fifth chapter of "Hello, Hello"! I kinda enjoy writing Aecha's part since it's based on her and Yoona's friendhsip. I think there's some fluff in it and the sort-of kiss there. Hehe ~ :3
And, Sooyoung, Ryeowook, Taemin [with Seohyun and Kyuhyun in the beginning]? They were also fun to write. Haha, poor Sooyoungie, getting teased by her peers [except by Ryeowook and Taemin, of course!]. I think there is some implied SooWook there, if you guys catch on to it. By the way, the thing going on between Yuri and Jessica? That will be explained in further chapters. :)
Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ~

- digital-love <3