teaser o7

☆ Mazic | Hiatus.

JYP releases Mazic's teaser!

by: jjaeking - 9 hours ago                                                                                                                         65847 views  |   2100 comments

Mazic is debuting in a few days and JYP releases their first photo teaser. The teaser gives a y, cool concept for the seven girls. We can't wait to hear what JYP has in store for us. They also released a 45 second teaser of the song. The song has a fun catchy tune to it, yet it's so 'y'. Check it out below.

So far, JYP has released 5 out of 7 girls. We can't wait for all members to be officially revealed! It's said that later on in the day, the will release their official leader, so stay tuned.

 

 

 

Source: JYP's Official Site

 


 

 

      

JYP releases a photo and video of Mazic's leader?

by: jjaeking - 24 minutes ago                                                                                                                     64541 views  |   2200 comments

 

JYP Entertainment has released a video of a apparently the leader of Mazic practicing, singing Rain - Love Song. She has a great vocal talent, a voice that makes you want to hear more of. Not only does she have a great voice, but she knows how to play the piano.

2PM's Taecyeon shared the video link over his twitter jokingly saying, "The leader of Mazic may have just sung it better than Rain, kekeke." 

Nietzens are all stunned by her beautiful voice and leaving commenst such as Mazic has great dancers, rappers, and now vocalists. Can't wait for this group to debut!  

Early today, JYP's officials released a photo of her with the caption 'Mazic's Official Leader'. Comments like 'what a mysterious beauty' arose. Well, we're going to have to find out what she's like the more we see her, aren't we? Check out the photo below.

Keep checking in to find out more about Mazic's members.

Check out the cover below:

 

 

 

Source: JYP's Official Site & Taecyeon's Twitter