the memories

Never letting you go.

 

I dug for my key in my bag and pulled it out. I unlocked the door and threw my camera and bag on my bed. I made my body fell back to the couch and adjusted my straw hat to cover my face. Slowly I dozed off.
 
I have been living  in this apartment ever since I was 17. My parents do live in Seoul and we do keep in touch. I’m the only child in the family. I’ve been a photographer since I’m 16. I’ve always been interested in beautiful things. Ever since in high school , I was known for my dorkiness. I wasn’t the most attractive girl in school. I didn’t mind though. I had my girls, and they’re all I need. 
 
Till… I met him.
 
He was my first love. My first kiss. The first guy that I plan on sharing my future with. He was the perfect one for me. He helped me when I moved in to my new apartment and whenever I’m at my lowest point, he’ll hold me in embrace. Not letting me go, telling me, reassuring me everything’s gonna be fine.
 
That faithful night would always leave a scar in my heart. He went to cab  down to the city of  Seoul to help me grab a piece of new furniture for my new apartment. I didn’t want him to. But he insisted. It was raining around that moment. He gave me a tight hug and told me to wait for him till he get back, followed by a peck of kiss on my lips. He left around early afternoon and didn’t return. It was early evening. I panicked. And soon, the call from his mum, that I dread came.
 
Dongwoon was met with an accident. And, he’s in a critical state. I dropped my phone and shivers ran down my  spine. My mind was blank. I took my keys and phone and rushed out of the house. I stopped the cab and sped down to the hospital. As I enter the hallway, I saw Dongwoon’s parents and older brother standing outside a room. They were all crying, worried sick of the result. I gave them a hug and tell to keep having faith. Dongwoon’s a strong man. My baby’s a strong man. I knew he could hold on. I knew he could make it.
 
But he didn’t…
 
The doctor came out, spilling the news, leaving Dongwoon’s mum collapsing on the ground and me collapsing on the chair pouring my self out with tears. 
He was gone. My baby’s gone. My boyfriend’s gone. My love of my life….. Have left me hanging behind.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note:
Another short chapter. sorry if i'm doing bad in this FF :(