his name was Mir

Never letting you go.

 

I woke up the next morning. I took my breakfast and got dressed. I took my daily stroll at the park and snapped some pictures. I came across the exact same spot where I first met Dongwoon and also the first  time he told me he loves me. It was the rock that we sat on together. Memories, they hurt so much, but I cling on to them. Tears began to roll down and soon, more tears came rolling. I wiped off my tears and lowered my head while I sped up my pace.
 
I walked hurriedly down the pathway and prevented myself from hitting anyone. Both my hands was clutching on to my bag while my camera was hanging around my neck.
 
Unfortunately, a guy was walking hit me on my arm as my bag flew out of my hand. My things were all over the place.
 
“I’m so sorry! I’m so sorry!” he said as he began picking up my stuff and putting it in my bag. I stood there lowering my head more so that he wouldn’t know that I was… crying.
 
“Here you go! Oh wait.. A..a..are you crying?! Please don’t cry! I really didn’t mean to hit you” He said to  me as he handed me my bag.
 
“Thank you. No, you didn’t cause me to cry. It’s okay. Thank you once again.” I manage to said 
 
“Is there anyway I could do to make you feel better? Here, take this handkerchief. Well, I’ll borrow It to you. It’s something really precious to me. But you can lend it for a while since I’m kind of running late now. Meet me here exactly at 3pm tomorrow to return it to me. BYE!” He said as he place that white handkerchief on my hand and walk off.
 
He was so nice to me. I took a moment staring at it. I shouldn’t accept this. But as soon as I turn around, he was gone. I unfolded the handkerchief and at the bottom right hand corner, a name was neatly stitched there. I read it and it says ’Mir.’.