never

Never letting you go.

 

I woke up late afternoon and realized my phone had 3 missed calls and 2 text message. 2 missed calls and a text message was from, Son Dongha. Dongwoon’s brother. He always had my back while me and Dongwoon was dating till now. And 1 missed call and a text message from, Gina. My baby girl. The girl who always had my back through thick and thin… Even through the hardest time.
 
They both had told me constantly that its finally time to let Dongwoon go. But I didn’t want to. Cause for some reason, I know he’s around here, somewhere, watching my every move. Sometimes, I could just feel his presence. My Dongwoon has not left me. He’s not ready, and neither was  I.
 
I climb out of my couch and walked towards the kitchen. I cooked a meal for myself and sat down. Memories flowed back… Just this small kitchen brings back special memories. I shook my head and realized I had to edit some of the photos I took and submit it tomorrow. I threw my food in the trash can and moved towards my room.
 
I opened up my laptop and my wallpaper was a picture with me and Dongwoon. That had NEVER changed. NEVER. There were still dozens of photos of us in my laptop. I have never deleted any one of it. 
 
I threw myself to bed as soon as I was done. I shut my eyes but dongwoon kept  on coming to my mind. Suddenly, I felt a cold presence lying beside me. I knew he was here. I felt a cold air breathing on my ear and a light weight was placed over my waist. The presence was obvious. My instinct tell me it is him.
 
I knew it. He wasn’t leaving… yet.
 
I shut my eyes and I feel deeply into sleep. I had the most comfortable sleep. This wasn’t the first time ‘Dongwoon’ came. But somehow… this was special… I had a feeling he wanted to tell me something.. But not to soon.