reminisced

Never letting you go.

 

 
 
I sat on the cold surface of the rock, holding on to my camera. I looked at the beautiful blue glimmering water. My eyes welled up  with tears and it began to roll down my cheek. I brushed it off with  my hand. My heart ached. It ached cause I was missing you. It ached cause I reminisced about our past. It ache. cause…
 
You were gone…
 
I stood up, brushed my dress and fixed my straw hat. It has been a year. A year of holding on. A year of pain. I wondered.. Why must you leave. You were always by my side. I missed the soft texture of your hand. I missed the gaze you gave me. I missed your soft tender lips when it planted onto mine. 
 
But… God decided to take you away from me. 
 
I knew you were in a better place. But why so sudden? I have not open up my heart to love anyone. I held on to you. I yearned for you. I loved you deeply. Our 2  years relationship was spent mostly on sweet memories even though sometimes, it tend not to be perfect.
 
But… I want you back.
 
I wished you never leave me.. I wished you never…. Died..
 
Please tell me… Dongwoon. Why?
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note:
Start of another story. Please bare with me if i do not upload frequently! Please comment and subscribe if you like it!
AHHH, i'm kind of nervous for this FanFic!