New Years & Sungmin's Birthday

Our Promise

Managers of both groups told them to go to Achasan Mountain. At exactly 11:50 they arrived there. What they didn't know is that they prepared  a spectacular fireworks display.

"It's already 12 o' clock." Leeteuk said

"IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!" Sungmin said

They all sang happy birthday to Sungmin then they suddenly heard loud booms.

They saw these words written on the sky

새해 복 많이 받으세요 (Happy New Year)

then

생일 축하합니다 성민! (Happy Birthday Sungmin!)

then

축하해요 슈퍼주니어 & 포미닛!! (Congratulations Super Junior & 4Minute!!)

then a Big Heart then from ELF's and 4Nia's. Actually with a help from SM staff.

They are so happy that Sungmin gets to celebrate his birthday with 4Minute, Super Junior, ELF's, 4Nia's and SMEnt family. They went back down and left Achasan Mountain it takes at least 2 hours to get up and down. Once they were down the mountain, they saw a lot of fans ELFs and 4Nias and wanted to treat them for a midnight snack, but the fans disagreed and they were the ones who treated them. They went to this place with a big hall inside. They prepared food for both groups and even cake for Sungmin.

"You guys didn't have too." Sungmin said then started tearing up with joy

"Sungmin oppa! Don't cry!" The fans said in unison

When the party finished, they all decided to have fun with their fans until dawn. They sang some songs, did some funny acts, had talks with them, took pics with them and signed autographs. They even had a dance battle! They didn't want to leave the 2 groups because it's Sungmin's birthday and they want this birthday to be special to him. 

It was about 4AM when they left. They made their fans very happy and their fans made everyone happy especially Sungmin, the birthday boy who received so much gifts from the fans. They had to use 4 vans, 1st and 2nd for the members while the 3rd and 4th for the gifts! XD

~Hours later in SMEnt building~

Sungmin had another party in SMEnt building with all the groups. Everyone was present including SNSD, SHINee, F(x), EXO, The Grace, Kangta, DBSK, TRAX, Mr. Lee So Man and SM staff. They  prepared so much food and the cake, well, let's just say that Sungmin got caked. Sungmin will never forget this day EVER.

~WGM filming~

Eun Kyung, Hyun Su, Eun Mi, Eunseo, Sora, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Hwayoung and Leeteuk had filming after lunch, so they went to the filming place. They saw so much fans and wondered why. Actually, a few blocks away from their shooting place, they were also shooting Dream Team 2. Hwayoung could see in Eunhyuk's eyes that he misses filming with them especially with Minho the former Ace before Eunhyuk became the Ace of the Dream Team.

"Happy New Year everyone!" The MC said. "Today we have a very special guest, no other than the birthday boy, Lee Sungmin from Super Junior!"

"Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Sungmin imnida!" He said

"I see that the kids have a surprise for the birthday boy!"

The kids looked away like they don't even know.

"Come on kids! You told me that even before filming! That's why we invited Sungmin."

"Do it for me!!" Sungmin said like a kid and did an aegyo.

"Arasso!!!" They said

Each of them sang and Eun Kyung had an unbelievable voice at a young age! Everyone was shocked even the staff. 

"Gomawo!" Eun Kyung said when she finished the song

"Is this a singing contest or something? That was unbelievable!" The MC said

They had a dance number too and they were also good at dancing. How talented can these kids be?!

~Filming ends~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Comment or Subscribe!

I do not own any of the photos! Credits to the owners!

GOMAWO! SARANGHAE! <3

Thank you for reading this chapter, you, Saranghae ♥