So we meet again

Nu'est :Trouble Maker

      Hyun didnt mind singing with one off s this would be the perfect chance to make her first move she then smiled to herself but she recieved another text from there manager, meet me in front off NU'EST head quaters. Before she left she made sure she had on the cutest outfit since she was already cute to let the guys fall her after the outfit she had on sandals which were also cute as she puts her hair in a bond while some hair was out to make it look like a messy but hot style for the day. Perfect she mumbles to herself, she then do as told then arrived in fifteen minutes. Hyun then get out off the car and saw the guys plus there Manager waiting for her already, aaw she so cute mumbles Ren loud enough that he thinks that the guys heard so the guys looked at him ,What ren said stupidly.I would go easy whisppears Aron to Ren as he lets him looked at Jr who was already pissed off looking at him but his eyes turn back to Hyun.Hi Hyun my name is Sovanna this is the guys says the manager as she let Hyun shakes there hands when it was Jr turn to shake her hand he sqeese it a little " so we met again" was all he said. Before Hyun could say anything she was interupted,OOOO says Baekho. Hyun sighed she didnt know what to say since he was blod enough to say some thing after so many years so they keep starring at each other eyes untill all eyes were on them."Ok so Hyun and Minhyun come with me " says there manger,Hyun then lets go off Jr hands as his hands fell to his sides when she walked out with Minhyun flowing her.