Trouble Maker

Nu'est :Trouble Maker

    Later down that day Hyun tried to destroy there studio but she didnt hit not one thing she then saw two mics "maybe its one her and Minhyun' she thought as she toke on off the mic an hid it in her hangbag, and ran off she then went to get some water to drink.When it was time for them to record where is the mic there manager asked,Minhyun then looked at her and saw one and handed it to her look its one he says.Hyun then walked in the sudio"Hyun have you seen a mic simular to this" ask there manager as she took it from Minhyun hands and showed it to her.She then lied threw her teeth saying" no i have not".There manager sighed out loud" looks like we will have to used one then,you guys dont mind sharing one mic right" she question.No we dont mind Minhyun and Hyun said together ,ok this is your song she then handed them the lyrics.Hyun looked at the title it was named Trouble Maker. And out off no where she hugged Minhyun he looked at her and wrapped his arms around her saying its alright its just a song not like its true right he mumbles into her ear,Hai she agree with him as Minhyun kissed her on her cheeks as he lets go off her.*At Ren an the others* Hurry up i wanna hear the song Ren shouted at Jr  and the rest off the guys when they were running to the studio when they reach they saw that Minhyun and Hyun was getting ready to sing what Jr notice that one off the mics was missing Hmmm was all he said as they entred the studio and sits on the chairs outside the recordering room,there manager looked at them and says "what are you guys doing here",Aaaw cant we just watch them sing  ask Ren when Hyun heard that she giggles as Ren blush"alright" replies the Manager. So the song then start with Whistles and clicks of Minhyun and Hyun then came the beat. (1,2,3 Ni nuneul bomyeon nan Trouble Maker) sings Minhyun(ni gyeote seomyeon nan Trouble Maker) sings Hyun as she hold the same mic as Minhyun and her sing over it cause his hands was on the mic as well above hers. (Jogemssik deo deo deo) sings Minhyun (galsrok deo deo deo) sings Hyun,(ijen nae mameul nado eojjeol su eobseo) sings Minhyun,(niga nareul itji motage jakku ni apeseo tto  ni mam jakku heundeureo beoseonal su eopdorok ni ipsureaul tto humchigo meoli daranabeoryeo nan Tra a a able Troible maker troule maker) Minhyun and Hyun sang together,ok thats it cut in there Manager wow they sang great together says Arom shockenly,Ren then nodded his head in agreement"yes your right" TROUBLE MAKER he then shouted as the guys laughed.