Dreams

Nu'est :Trouble Maker

      While Jr was peacefully sleeping he kept dreaming...* honey where are you says Jr to Hyun walking around the park trying to find her Boo was all he heard as he felt a a pair off arms around his waist and giggles, dont scare me like that love he said in concern as he turn around and wrap his arms aound her,aaw but it was fun replies Hyun as she kissed him on the lips he then kissed back as she wrap her arms around him pulling him closer to her.Not long after that that little kissed turn into a make out session but Jr broke the kiss, then his friends came " Jr we have to go" one off them said " he forgot to told her that he was leaving for good and that his he and his friends was gonna make a band so"Listen i have to go now and after today we will not se each other again" Hyun then looked at him with concern in her eyes" but why?' "I Love u i may have to break up with you" he says as he gives her one last kiss and left her.Hyun starts to cry her eyes out as she sits on the grass she was soo confused she didnt know what to do as so she knew that the park had a forest and she ran into it trying to find her out  but she got tired and fallen asleep.Her sister had was to find her and bring her back home* AAAH scream out Jr when he woke up and breaths heavy and looked around his room " man that was crazy but thank god it was only a dream'  In Ren's room his arms was spead out on his bed as his mouth was open but in his dreams was like another world to him* Babe where do you think your going says Ren as he walked in his room and saw Hyun,nothing was all she says,Ren then gives her a look and ran to her with tickles as she laughed she then sits on his lap as he kissed her deeply* Reality,Ren was making kissy faces thinking that he's actually kissing Hyun with moans.Aron could not sleep next door so he gets off his bed and follows the sound which led to Rens room, he then open the door and saw Ren making kissy faces and starts to laugh he laugh so hard that it woke Ren up and the other guys except for Minhyun they all entered the room and laughed at him.Ren then starts to blush WHAT THE HELL YA'LL DOING IN MY ROOM" he shouted,ok ok we will leave says Aron as he walked outside when the guys followed him. The next day the guys sat outside by the pool side" daam i dream off Hyun" says Jr the guys looked at him" thats weird me to " replies Ren as Jr looked at him , same here says Aron and Minhyun.Ok this is weird more WHY ALL OFF US DREAM OFF THE SAME GIRL.