Flashbacks

Nu'est :Trouble Maker

     Hyun was siting on her table going threw some books until one off the books had a picture off Jr and her when she took it out it slip out off her hands but she quickly picked it up before it landed on the ground. She rest that picture on the table and sighed to herself" why did you just had to leave me" suddenly she felt anger threw her whole body,fine if you want to play that were two can play one game.Hyun then get a knife and stab it on the picture where she and Jr was smiling happily together his arms around her waist while she wrap his arms aound him kissing his neck she then walked out off the room slam the door behind her her sister watched her actions and thought to herself"not again she's gonna be in a lot off trouble of she make the first move" 

*At the NU'EST Head quaters* The guys was happily talking with each other Jr tried to pay attetion to them but some how cant seem to get his ex out off his head yes he remembered that they were childhood sweetharts but he didnt mean to hurt her,he only hurt her becuase he knew that he was gonna leave her and that they were not see each other again. Aron stop talking to the guys and looked at Jr and said hey man,Jr just give him a glare and sighed when he knows he's defeated when all eyes was on him. Whats wrong ask Ren sweetly i'm alright was all Jr could say as he goes threw his phone to check out some things and he saw a picture with him and Hyun. He seem very happy then ,uuh guys sorry to interupt but have you forgotten we have a meeting our manager wants to talk to us,says Minhyun. The guys run to the office were they normally have there meeting and sat and wait.The manager walked in "Morning guys she says Morning they said in a union "i have called you all to say congratulations on your songs " she then claps for them,so is that it question Jr,she sighed nope its not ,Minhyun we have a specail job for you,The manager continued.Minhyun looked at her and smiled ear to ear aaw why him interupted Ren you'll get your chance i promise says the Manager Ren then pouted. Minhyun since you were the lead in the video that gotten beated up and did not got a chance to sing you'll be singing a duet with Hyun. Jr eyes then widen in shock ARE YOU SERIOUS he shouted HYUN AS IN HYUN SEUNG,the Manager looked at him and says yes what happen do you know her,Jr says yes i do,Minhyun then looked at him"so your still alive huh" was all Jr could thought off. Since then Jr have been having flashbacks all night.