Be married with me

FULL HOUSE WITH KIM MYUNGSOO

Chapter 4: Be married with me

 

 

Jieun was listening to her mp4 that was set to radio while watering her vegetables that she planted at her backyard. After the song, the announcer suddenly said a news about Myungsoo and the girl from the party. Her eyes widened and she suddenly took off the earphones from her ears and shut the mp4. "Damn it! How can I even go to the market later?! I'm sure the ahjumma's will bombard me with questions and I hate that!"
 
She went inside her house and went to the kitchen. She opened her fridge and took the box of milk. She drank it from the hole without using a cup and wiped with the back of her hand. She sighed and went to her sala. She slumped her own body on the couch and shut her eyes. Her phone suddenly rang and she answered it.
 
"Yoboseyo?"
"Jieun~ah, what is that thing that happened last night?" It was her bestfriend, Hana.
She bit her lip and sighed. "I dont even know too-"
"You didnt told me you knew Infinite's L and you were pretending that you didnt know him from the concert last Saturday?"
"What? No-"
"Wait, Jieun~ah, lemme talk to you later. I'm still at work. Bye bye!"
She sighed and hung up the phone. She threw her phone away from her and just laid in the couch. I just wished this news will be over! I hope that jerk will say something that it was all a lie or he mistook me from someone...
 
 
"Where are you going L?" Sunggyu asked L. L was wearing plaid shirts and skinny jeans. He took his car's key and put it on his pocket. He put on his shoes and turned around to s. "Tell the managers that I'll be going to my grandmother's house." And with that he left the dorm.
 
 
After some time, L arrived in front of Jieun's house. He hopped off of his car and eyed her house. He removed his sunglasses and stared at it. "I would definitely love living in her house and it seems peaceful in here." He muttered and chuckled lightly. He shook his head and rang the door bell.
 
"Who would that be? Hana is busy in her work. Kevin oppa is surely busy too. OMONA?! Is that the reporters?! Worst.. is that the fans???" Jieun panicked as she slowly opened her front door and went to her gate. She took a peek on the small hole and saw Myungsoo waiting outside. She raised an eyebrow and opened the gate.
 
Myungsoo who heard the gate clicked and saw Jieun standing there with her arms crossed. "What are you doing here?", She asked. Myungsoo eyed her up and down and raised an eyebrow, "What's with your clothes?" She was wearing a farm suit.
She looked at herself and felt her cheeks blushing from the embarassment. She held her chin up and looked at him. "What? This is the new fashion I knew!" She exclaimed, making Myungsoo to scoffed and laughed. She rolled her eyes and asked again, "What are you doing here?"
 
Myungsoo stopped laughing and looked at her. "Change your clothes, and come with me."
She blinked and covered herself with her arms. "Why would I? You'll probably bring me to the reporters or worst, your fans! I'll be sure will be killed by them!!!" She shook her head with a pout of her face.
Myungsoo raised an eyebrow, "Aniya. I'll not bring you there. So just go change your clothes and come with me."
She glared at him and went inside her house. "Yah! Will you not let me go inside?" Myungsoo yelled and she shut her front door closed with a loud thud. Myungsoo made a face and just stepped inside her front yard. 
 
Jieun went up to her room and opened her cabinet. "That punk! Then where will he take me? Aish! What should I wear though?!" She eyed every clothes she has and just decided to wear a pink striped shirt and a shorts.
 
I bet she'll be shock when she heard what my grandmother will say later. Should I tell her already so she wont be shock? Myungsoo sat down on a bench and closed his eyes to feel the warm breeze that was hitting his pretty face. And he opened his eyes, he saw Jieun raising an eyebrow at him.
Myungsoo straightened himself up and stood up. "Let's go." He started walking and Jieun walked behind him. He opened the driver's door and went inside. Jieun scoffed and closed her gate and opened the passenger's seat's door. He is indeed. Gentleman. She rolled her eyes and put on her seatbelt.
 
 
While driving, Myungsoo keeps on glancing at Jieun who just kept on a frowning face the whole time. "Yah Yah! Stop frowning!" He said. Jieun made a face and looked away.
"Uhh.. What is your name again?" He asked, as if he asked it before but he did not. Jieun rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Jieun. Ahn Jieun."
 
"So, why are you in the party that night?" He asked again. Jieun looked at him and said, "See! You dragged me in that situation without you even knowing who I am! Aish! You could have drag someone from the other idols..."
"YAH! I'm asking a question and you're throwing tantrums! Just answer me!" Myungsoo yelled making Jieun to flinch. She made a face and answered, "I-I was there because of Kevin Oppa."
 
"Wait, dont tell me you are Kevin hyung's girlfriend?!" Myungsoo asked with wide eyes. She rolled her eyes and puffed her cheeks. "Stupid. Kevin oppa is my childhood friend." He sighed in relief.
"Then, you came only to that party because Kevin hyung invited you?" He asked again and she nodded.
 
After that, there was a big silence again roaming inside the car. Should I tell her where we're going? And tell her that she should marry me? Myungsoo keeps on glancing at her and he met eyes with her, he gulped and looked away.
"Are you trying to say something on me? You keep on glancing." Jieun asked. Myungsoo bit his lip and opened his mouth. "I..I'm going to take you to my grandmother's house. You'll meet her." He stated. She blinked and asked, "Why?"
 
"My grandmother heard the news and she wanted to see you and... she's planning for a marriage." He admitted. "A marriage? For whom?" She asked.
"For us." He stated making her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.
 "MWO?! WHAT THE?! WHY WOULD I MARRY YOU?! WHAT? NO! NO!!!!" She whined like a child. 
"YAH! I dont even like it too okay?! But my grandmother once had a deal with me that if I get a girlfriend, I should marry her right away." He said.
She rubbed her temple in frustration. "What the heck. What the heck. I'm just 20 and I need to marry a punk at a young age?!"
"Yah! I'm not a punk! And dont worry, I'm planning for a divorce after 5 months." He stated.
She glared up at him. "Divorce?! Then just tell to your grandmother that you dont like to be married with me in the first place!" She puffed her cheeks and looked outside the window. "You keep on dragging me into your situations!" 
 
"We're here." Myungsoo totally ignored her and hopped out of his car. She yelled inside the car and took a deep breath. Damn you L. She hopped out too and saw a simple yet pretty house.
"Yah, I'll be making some stories for my grandmother to believe that we're almost a year in a relationship okay?" He whispered to Jieun. Jieun punched his arm and glared up at him. "Are you crazy? Now you're going to tell them that we're already in a 1 year relationship?!"
He rubbed his sore arm and glared at her. "I should tell them that or else they will kill me if I said that we meet only that night that I only pulled you and kissed you in front of everyone!" Jieun made a face and crossed her arms as they entered the gate of the house. "Then I should kill you first!" She muttered.
 
As Myungsoo knocked on the door, his grandmother quickly opened it and hugged his grandson. "Omona~~ My grandson is so handsome!" She exclaimed making you to look away and made a face. Handsome my . She then saw you from behind and smiled widely. "Is this going to be my future daughter in law??" She happily hugged her too and Jieun hugged her back awkwardly.
 
"Halmoni! Let's go inside first!" Myungsoo said. His grandma smack his head and said, "Yah! Why are you such in a hurry!" Jieun giggled by the sight and Myungsoo glared at her making her to stop giggling. They went inside the quiet house and went in the living room.
 
"Do you want some drinks? Food to eat?" Myungsoo's grandmother asked Jieun making Jieun to feel uncomfortbale. "Yah! Halmoni, she's not hungry." Myungsoo stated. His grandmother made faces and sat down opposite from the two.
"So... I called my grandson to  come here with you so that I can see you personally! I never thought my grandson has a girlfriend until he announced it that night." She made faces to his grandson making Myungsoo to coughed. Jieun, who was just listening was keeping a small smile.
 
"So.. I wont make this long. I wanted to meet the both of you because I wanted you two to be officially be married as soon as possible!" His grandmother exclaimed. Myungsoo and Jieun looked at each other and made faces before turning their heads to his grandmother with a smile.
 
"Ne Halmoni.." The both of them forcely answered.