Infinite Concert

FULL HOUSE WITH KIM MYUNGSOO

Chapter 1: Infinite Concert

 

Infinite, who was gaining more and more popularity will have their concert today. Every members are being busy preparing theirselves, having their make ups done, practicing their dance steps and songs..

 

“Will Soyu come?" Myungsoo muttered as he stared at his phone while having his hair being fixed. “How about Eli? Aish that punk should go!” He looked up from the mirror and looked at his reflection. Handsome as always uh? He cockily thought.

 

“Yah! Should we really come with you?” Ahn Jieun asked her bestfriend, Kevin. Kevin had invited his childhood bestfriends, Jieun and Hana, to come with him to watch Infinite’s concert where Eli paid for their tickets. “Oh come on Jieun! Eli oppa paid for the tickets! We should atleast accept it and watch the concert or else his efforts will be waisted!” Hana winked at her innocent bestfriend.

“Why would Eli oppa treat us concert tickets?” Jieun asked. The two rolled their eyes at how innocent their bestfriend is. One, Eli treated them tickets to support his bestfriend’s concert. Two, he wanted to see her, of course. Kevin hit Jieun’s forehead with his knuckles and pushed her in her room to change her clothes. “Just go change your clothes! Eli hyung will be here in a minute to pick us!”

“Our bestfriend surely is innocent” Hana muttered as Kevin and her went down the stairs to wait for Jieun. Kevin nodded his head and put his finger under his chin, “If only Eli hyung has the courage to tell his feelings for Jieun…. He’s been hiding it since I introduced you and Jieun to the members.” Hana gasped and looked at him with wide eyes, “Jinjja?? That was like… 2 years!!! Omona!” Kevin nodded, “I guess hyung is afraid about being in the headlines for having a girlfriend. And Jieun will probably be attack by his fangirls!”

 

“Yah! L~ah, you keep on walking back and forth! Are you that nervous?” Sunggyu held Myungsoo’s sleeves, making him to stop walking. He looked up at the older and shut his eyes in irritation. “Why do you look so frustrated?” Dongwoo asked. Myungsoo opened his eyes and looked at his phone. “Soyu again? She’ll probably come, don’t worry!” Sungyeol assured him. Myungsoo sighed and sat down, still staring at his phone.

Every member in Infinite knew Myungsoo was inlove with his childhood friend but doesn’t have the courage to confess because he’s afraid he’ll be rejected because Soyu just looked at him as a brother, nothing more.

 

Jieun came down from her room with her white blouse and black shorts and a blue shoulder bag with her hair just curled a little and make up was light. And when she got to her sala, she saw her bestfriends there with Eli. “Oh! Eli oppa! You’re here already!” She said and the three looked at her. Kevin and Hana smiled at her, while Eli can’t take his eyes off at how pretty Jieun was. She walked up to them and blinked, “Let’s go?”.  Hana quickly hugged Jieun’s arm while Kevin went to Eli and hit his forehead. “Hyung! Wake up!” He whispered, making Eli to blink and held his throbbing chest. He looked at Kevin and he was wiggling his eyebrows, “Hyung is stunned by my bestie’s looks uh??”

 

Soon, the concert started. Infinite came up from the stage and a really really loud screams from the fans came up. All light sticks can be seen, and it was like a wave from an ocean when you see it. And it’s really beautiful. Also, the Infinite boys are really handsome, and looking fierce as they sang their songs with their hearts.

“Huwaaa~ I never thought they were this amazing!” Jieun clapped her hands as Infinite just finished singing Be Mine. Eli looked at her and smiled. She’s so cute. He thought and just stared at her. She turned her head to Eli and smiled. “Oppa,  by the way, who’s your bestfriend in Infinite?” Eli blinked at her and giggled. He looked at the stage and at the same time, Myungsoo was talking so he pointed at him. “That was my bestfriend.” He stated.

Jieun looked at the stage and saw this handsome guy talking on the stage. “Huwaa~ He’s pretty handsome.” She stated, making Eli feel kinda jealous. “Yah! How about me?” He asked. Jieun chuckled and looked at him, “Of course! Oppa is handsome too! U-Kiss oppa is more handsome than them!” She pointed at Infinite and chuckled, making Eli to laughed too. Aigoo~ This girl.

 

And soon, the concert ended. Myungsoo quickly ran to the backstage and searched for his phone. When he got it, he saw a text message and quickly opened it.

Myungsoo~ah, mianhae I didn’t go to the concert. I have some business to do right now. I’ll promise I’ll go at the party tomorrow! I’m really sorry! –Soyu

Myungsoo sighed and leaned his head on the head rest of the couch he was sitting at. Although he was so happy to see all his fans tonight, he still felt sad not hearing that his love one didn’t come to see him. Suddenly, his phone rang and he quickly answered it.

“Yah!” That was the first thing he heard after answering the call, not knowing who it was he pulled back the phone from his ear and saw it was his bestfriend, Eli. He put back the phone near his ear and answered.

“Yo!”
“I’ve seen the concert as I promised!”

“Jinjja? How was it?”

“You’re so lame dude!”
“Yah! What kind of compliment is that?”

“Hahaha! So, you want me to say ‘Hey dude! Damn it! You’re ing handsome as always! You’re so damn hot!’ wanna here that from me? Huh? Huh?”

Myungsoo chuckled, “Yah! That sounds gay!”
“Yeah I know right!”

“I’m glad you watched it. Can you come to our party tomorrow? Bring U-kiss dudes too!”

“Yeah sure! See you tomorrow!”

“See you!”

Then the both of them hung up. Myungsoo sighed once again. I hope she’ll come tomorrow. I'll be sure to confess tomorrow. 



 

First update! Hehe

I'm new here and this is my first fic!

I've heard a lot about AFF and was inspired to make a fic from the fics I've read.

So my fic is kinda similar with the Kdrama Full house. But I'll make sure you guys will have fun too reading this, just like watching the drama :))
Hope you guys to subscribe and comment a lot!

Thank You!!!!