Confession Party

FULL HOUSE WITH KIM MYUNGSOO

Chapter 2: Confession Party

 

 

Tonight was the celebratory party for Infinite for having a successful concert last night. Some Kpop groups that were close to them were invited and there are also some reporters who wanted to catch what's going on in the party.
 
 
"I told you i'll be coming today." Soyu winked as she fixed Myungsoo's neck tie. Myungsoo can't help it but to smile widely as the girl he's been wanting to see is in front of him. When Soyu looked up at him, he gulped and put on a wide smile. "I'm really happy you came." Soyu smiled back and patted his shoulder, "If I didnt go tonight, I bet you'll throw tantrums at me!" She pouted. Myungsoo laughed and held her hands. "Let's go and meet the other guest!"
 
 
 
"Kevin oppa! Why do we need to come again! We'll be out of place when we go there!" Jieun whined as they got into Kevin's car. "Stop whining Jieun! I'm really thankful of Kevin oppa because we're going to see lots of idols tonight!!!" Hana clapped her hands and Kevin nodded in agreement. "U-Kiss will be there and for sure, you'll not be feeling out of place." Kevin assured them.
 
Jieun puffed her cheeks and looked outside the window, she looked down on her simple dress and pouted. I bet even my dress wouldnt fit the party.Aigoo!! But I guess I'll have fun too in there! Finally, I get to eat luxurious foods! She chuckled to herself and looked outside the window again.
 
 
 
After meeting the other guest, Myungsoo dragged Soyu in the garden where there are no people that can see them. "Yah, why did you drag me here?" Soyu asked as she sipped on her drinks. Myungsoo smield and patted the sit beside him. "Sit here, it's been so long since we had a time together." Soyu chuckled and sat down beside him. "It's because you were too busy promoting and practicing! Aigoo~ I dont know if you made the right choice to be an idol or you should have just obeyed your father and agreed to be a doctor!" Soyu pinched his nose.
 
"Yah! I dont want to be a doctor! You know how I dont like seeing needles, bloods...errr" Myungsoo shivered by the thought making Soyu to laughed at him. Myungsoo smiled as he listens to her melodic laugh. Soyu stopped laughing when she noticed Myungsoo staring at him. "Yah! Why are you staring?" Soyu asked. Myungsoo shook his head and looked away and sighed.
"Are you sighing?" Soyu asked. Myungsoo looked up at her and stared at her. "Soyu~ah, what if... what if your friend fell in love with you? Will you accept his confession or?...." He asked. Soyu tilted her head to the side in confusion. "What are you trying to say?"
Myungsoo sighed once again and stood up, "I'll be back in the party." And with that, he left Soyu.
 
Soyu sat down there with confusions. Is he trying to confess to me? He knew that I only looked up at him as a brother right? She sighed and leaned her back at the railings. I like Eli. I think he knew it. She then stood up and saw Eli passing by with his friends. I should greet Eli and his friends.
 
 
 
"Wow~ There are lots of idols who came!" Hana whispered as the both of you walked behind Kevin and eyeing each idols. "They surely looks so perfect!" Jieun whispered back.
"Yo! Hyungs!" Kevin greeted his U-Kiss members. U-Kiss members greeted back and noticed the two girls behind him. Eli, who spotted too, got really excited and walked behind Kevin to approach the two. "Jieun~ah!" He greeted. Jieun and Hana looked up at him and put on a smile but Hana pouted. "Yah! Eli oppa! I'm also here!" Eli looked at her and smiled, "oh Hana! Hi!" Hana rolled her eyes but smiled back.
"Huwaa~ It's been so long since we've seen the both of you!" Soohyun shook Jieun and Hana's hands and the 9 of them have a little chit chat.
 
 
 
Myungsoo went back to the party and forced a smile at each person who'll greet him. He then spotted a girl eating like there's no tomorrow in front of the foods. He raised an eyebrow and eyed her up and down. He then was distracted by his gazed at the girl when Sungyeol patted his shoulder.
"Yah L~ah!" He called. Myungsoo looked at him and asked, "What?"
"Did you confess?" Sungyeol asked and Myungsoo shook his head. Sungyeol patted his back and said, "I know you can do it. Try it again." Myungsoo forced a smile on him and both of them walked to their members.
 
 
 
"The foods here are really delicious! I wished I brought tupper wares and secretly took some foods for me to eat at home!" Jieun sighed and took a glass of wine and started finding her friends. "Where the heck did they go? Did they just left me there?" She tapped her chin and searched for her best friends.
 
 
 
Soyu ran up to Eli and held his shoulder. "Eli~ah!" She called. Eli turned his head and saw his friend, Soyu. He smiled and greeted, "Soyu~ah, it's nice to see you again!" Soyu smiled and looked at the other U-kiss members and greeted too. "Can I have a little time with you?" Soyu asked Eli. Eli looked at s and they all nodded, saying that it was okay. Eli turned to Soyu and nodded.
 
Both of them went somewhere where there are not much people to be seen. "What is it Soyu~ah?" Eli asked. Soyu twitched her lip to the side and looked up at him, "Eli~ah, you know that I like you right?"
Eli blinked in shocked. "M-Mwo?"
Soyu sighed and put her hands at her back. "Myungsoo.. I think he's trying to confess to me a while ago. But he knew and you too knew, that I only looked up at him as a brother right? And I know that the both of you knew that I like you.."
Eli looked at her in confusion. "You like me?" Soyu blinked and nodded, "Dont you know? I thought you knew..." She tapped her chin and looked up at him again.
"But..you know.. Myungsoo loves you more than I do. Why do you want me instead?" He asked Soyu. Soyu rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "Didnt you hear me a while ago? I said I only looked up at him as a brother."
 
 
Little the both of them knew, Jieun and at the same time, Myungsoo were passing by when they both saw their familiar friends. Jieun stopped behind Eli and Myungsoo stopped behind Soyu. Eli looked up and saw Myungsoo watching them.
"Soyu~ah, I cant accept it. You know that I only see you as a sister-"
"Damn it Eli! Is it because Myungsoo likes me? That's why you're giving up something you wanted?" Soyu cut her off. She always thought Eli likes her back because of the way he cares for her.
"A-Ani..I like-"
Eli was cut off again when Soyu turned around and saw Myungsoo staring at her. She furrowed her brows. "Yah Myungsoo. Is it because you like me that's why Eli is being like this? Why cant you like someone else?!"
 
Myungsoo's eyes were starting to water but he held it in. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her with fiercing eyes. "Yeah. I really like.." 
 
He then pulled the girl behind Eli, "..YOU." And he suddenly pulled her into a kiss.
 
 
This made Jieun, who was being kissed, Eli and Soyu to gasped in shocked. Reporters saw it and started flashing their cameras. WHAT THE HECK.

waa i dont know i think i failed at this hihi but i hope you guys will like it!
please SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!
Thank youuuuuuuuuu