5

Memoirs of a Queenka

Everything changed in our third and final year of high school. Jonghyun and I had been officially reffered to as the Golden Couple and our 'kinga-queenka status' had only been boosted. I don;t know, but I don't think I really cared that much.

That year, we got a transfer student in the third month of the school year.

"Kim Gwiboon imnida," she said before giving a low bow. There wasn;t anything special about her looks except for her cat-like eyes. Then again, i'm a girl. What boys like is a mystery to us all. The teacher scanned the room for an empty seat and to my dismay, that was the seat next to Jonghyun. Being the gentleman that he was, he introduced himself to her and she shyly reciprocated. I noticed that blush on her face. It was all too familiar. I turned around, scowling.

After class ended, I went straight to Jonghyun and pecked him on the cheek before grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the room and away from that girl.  I headed to our usual spot in the little hill and plopped down next to the tree. Jonghyun took a seat next to me.

"Eunjung-ah, are you ok?" he asked.

"I'm fine, wae?" I replied, chomping on my rice a little more aggressively than what's considered normal.

"You seem...mad about something..."

"I'm not mad about anything," I said, ripping off a piece of meat. 

"Is it because of that transfer student? Aigoo, is my Eunjung jealous?" he asked, pinching my cheek. I swatted his hand away and glared at him. "It is, isn't it?" he said with a smirk.

"Shut up," was all I could say. I pouted and put my food down to cross my arms. 

"Eunjung-ah, look at me." I kept my eyes focused on the ground, stubbornly disobeying. "Eunjung." Ok, i couldn't just ignore him. I looked up into his eyes and he had a soft expression across his face.

"Eunjung-ah. You know I wouldn't leave you. We've been through too much for that to happen. I...Eunjung I think I love you," he said, cupping my cheek in his hand. My heart was beating out of my chest and I was 95% sure that he could hear it. I was about to reply. I got the word "I" out, but Jonghyun cut me off with a kiss. It was slow and sweet at first until he deepened it and pulled me closer. I let my hands play with his hair and then I got the awkward epiphany that I was still at school. I pulled away first and immediately felt heat rising to my cheeks. A few people were sniggering at us but at them moment, I could care less. I leaned on Jonghyun's shoulder and closed my eyes. He wrapped an arm around my waist.

I wish we could stay like this forever. 

But I should have known, all things must come to an end. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter guise!! It's kind of a filler/introductory chapter.. Ive been super busy because of AP exams TT^TT i took my AP BIO exam today and IT WAS HELL. /no1curr but yeah. I have another ap test coming up soon and i'll be studying for that. But I'll update as soon as I get some free time!! Feed me comments!