The Fight......

Dream High^

 

I couldn’t say a word. Jessica’s mom is actually using her daughter to gain fame and money? This is totally ridiculous.

 

-Jessica’s POV-

I opened my computer to watch drama. But there was unusual news that caught my attention. It says, “2Je, Jessica’s mom had a talk with us!” I clicked the article and I was really frustrated. That mother of mine, is using to me to get riches. She is such a *****.

 

The article was a total fake. She even said that she has a good relationship with me and we are close. Hmph, since when did that happen?

 

“Your mom……Jessica, what are you going to do?” Jennifer asks me with worry.

 

“I’ll handle this.” I said.

 

I took out my phone to call my mom. I didn’t expect her to pick up but she did.

 

“Aww, my wonderful daughter is now calling me.” She said in a oily tone again.

 

“Yes, I am calling, informing you that you are not my mother anymore. I will have a press conference and I will definitely declare that you are not my mom anymore. How dare you use me to get money? Jennifer already gave you enough, and you are asking for more. You’re totally ridiculous.”

 

My mom chuckled and laughed.

 

“My little daughter is really dumb. If you have a press conference, that is just going to ruin your image. On what planet will a daughter do that?”

 

I was a bit worried, what she said was totally correct.

 

“You’ll see.” I hung up on her.

 

-Jennifer’s POV-

 

I was eavesdropping on Jessica. How can her mother do that to her? Didn’t I already give her enough money? What’s Jessica going to do?

 

Jessica came out of her room, looking upset and worried.

 

“I think you heard what we’ve said.” Jessica looked at me. She had tears in her eyes.

 

“Don’t worry. We will ask Mandy unnie what to do.” I said, patting on her back.

 

I took my phone out and was going to call Mandy unnie. But my phone rang first, it was unnie.

 

“Tell me what’s going on with Jessica’s mom. Is she using 2Je for fame and money, give me an answer now.” Unnie sound mad.

 

“Yes, I already gave her some money but she won’t leave Jessica alone.”

 

“Okay. We are going to meet her mom tomorrow. I will call you guys tomorrow morning to tell you where we going.” Mandy unnie hung up.

 

“What did Mandy unnie said?” Jessica asks.

 

“We are going to meet your mom tomorrow and explain everything to her. Don’t worry, we can definitely fix her.” I said.

 

“Great. I have to see that idiot again.” Jessica said.

 

-The Next Day-

 

Mandy unnie called us early in the morning to tell us to go to the BBQ restaurant. When we arrived in the restaurant, there were only four of us. Jessica, her mom, Mandy and I. Jessica’s mom have this smile on her face. Hmph, she can even smile.

 

We settled down in a small room that no one will be able to hear us. “

 

“My darlings are here!” Jessica’s mom sweetly said.

 

“Okay, let me get this straight. Stop acting sweet, because you are not sweet at all. What you did to Jessica is intolerable, using her as a tool to get money. Just what kind of mom you are? This is the last time we are going to see you, and do not, make any more trouble to Jessica, what that means you are going to stop appearing on magazines and live your life privately.” I said with a slam on the table.

 

“Honey, calm down, I’m Jessica’s mom and I can definitely do whatever I want to.” She ends her sentence with a smirk.

 

“Unnie, all you want is money. How much do you want? You are interrupting your daughter’s career and I’m sure you don’t want that to happen.” Mandy said.

 

“Smart little girl, 30 million and I will go to a town and live my life.” She smirks once again.

 

It was a big amount for both Jessica and Mandy. Even though, SM Entertainment could give us money, but why would they give such big amount of money to us, new debut stars? I looked at Jessica, she looked angry and upset at the same time.

 

“Excuse me, what did I just heard?” Mandy’s jaw dropped.

 

“I’ll give you the money tomorrow and move out of Seoul tomorrow.” I looked at her.

 

“No, you are not giving her any money. Either she is going to leave or I’m going to declare that we are not related anymore.” Jessica looked at her.

 

“Okay, no money. I am going to make this problem even bigger.” Jessica’s mom, led out an evil laugh.

 

Great, she is now going to enlarge the problem.

 

How’s this chapter? Pretty much it was all arguments. You might be confused about the amount of money because in America 30 million dollars is actually a lot of money. But, in Korea, their money value is much lower than ours. 30 million of Korean money is probably like 30,000 dollars in America. Hope you like this chapter and look forward to the story :D