Time To Start

Dream High^

 

-Restaurant-

 

I looked at Jessica. If she didn’t say that, we could have solved the problem. Jessica’s mom smirk at us and opened the door to leave.

 

OH MY GOD!

There were at least 15 reporters standing out there with cameras and notepad out. Hmph, this is just brilliant.

 

One reporter shove the microphone to Jessica’s mom and said,

 

“Were you using your daughter to get money?”

 

Jessica’s mom’s cheeks were so red and she looked so worried. She pushed all the reporters away and ran out of the restaurant. All the reporters rush into our room and were asking so many questions.

 

“I think all of you guys have heard what we were saying and already got an idea of what is happening now. Please, do not write anything bad about this new debut group. Thank you so much, we have to go.” Mandy unnie shoves us out the door.

 

 

-Car-

“This is such a great day!” Jessica screams and starts laughing.

 

“Yup, it’s a great day for you. Let’s celebrate” I said, smiling.

 

Problem solved.

 

-Dorm-

 

Apparently, Mandy unnie didn’t bring us to a restaurant because she said we were exposed to the public already. Psh, eating in a restaurant is not going to kill our reputation or whatever.

 

“Look what I’ve made for you guys?” Mandy shouted.

 

There was a huge cake on the table and over 10 plate of food.

 

“Unnie, we are not going to finish this……” Jessica looked at the food and started to stare at it.

 

“3 of us are not going to, but 8 of us will.” Mandy unnie said with a smirk.

 

She opened the door slowly, it was SHINee.  I wasn’t as excited as Jessica. She already have this big grin when she saw them walking in. Hmm, they are always here.

 

“Jessica, is everything fine?” Jonghyun asks.

 

Now, Jessica’s face is so red that it might explode.

 

“Yup, everything is fine!” Jessica said.

 

-Jessica’s POV-

 

Oh my god! Jonghyun even asked me if I was okay or not. He is the most perfect person ever!

 

I chose the seat next to him, hoping that we can talk more. Minho was also next to me. This is heaven^

 

-Jennifer’s POV-

 

It wasn’t as awkward as before. Taemin, Minho, Onew and I were pretty close after the commercial. Well, Onew and I were closest, because he is really funny.

 

“What exactly happened to Jessica?” Taemin and Minho asked in unison.

 

“Well, Jessica’s mom is a money lover and was trying to use Jessica so she will be exposed to public and get money for interviews.” I said.

 

“So now, the problem is solved?” Minho asks

 

“Yup, Jessica’s mom already fled to another province.”

 

It was a good dinner with SHINee.  Again, Jessica didn’t want them to leave. This girl is such a good shawol.

 

-Jessica’s POV-

 

Time passed so fast, SHINee left within an hour. I went into my room to check on our fans site. There were more than 20,000 fans that join our fan site. I clicked my own site. There were more than 5000 fans that joined! I need to tell Jennifer that!

 

But before I did that, I clicked Jennifer’s site. I took a look at the fans number. There were……50,000 fans…… That’s even more than our own site. How did she get that much?

 

This moment, I am supposed to be happy, not worried and mad. But I couldn’t control my feelings.

 

-Flashback-

 

“Jennifer, you don’t have to practice?” I ask.

 

“Why do we have to practice? I don’t like practicing.” Jennifer said, playing her phone carelessly.

 

“But this test determine our grade and if we are going to be on the showcase or not, and if we do well, other company will ask us to be trainee.” I looked at Jennifer, full of worries.

 

“It’s dancing, singing, or playing the piano. I know them well enough. I already finished my dance routine and everything. I don’t need to practice.”  Jennifer said, continue to play her phone.

 

“Well, I am going to the practice room, meet me outside the schoolyard.” I said.

 

-Test-

 

“The time has finally come. This is your first test and this determine if you are going to be on the first showcase or not.” Our dance routine teacher, Ms. Kim said.

 

“When I call your name, please come into the practice room.” Mrs. Kim and other teachers said.

 

Time passed really fast, it was Jennifer’s term.

 

“Good luck!” I said.

 

“You too, good luck.” Jennifer walks toward the practice room with the smile on her face.

 

She came out after 7 minutes, her performance wasn’t supposed to be that long.

 

“Jessica, it’s now your term.” Mr. Lee said.

 

Jennifer came out and high-fived me. She wished me good luck and sat down.

 

I walked into the practice room. Our assistant principal, Ms. Kim, and our vocal teacher were the judges. They looked serious and were staring at me.

 

 

I started to perform. I tried not to be nervous but it was hard. This test, determines if I can go to the show case or not.

 

I ended my performance in a glance. The judges nodded and me out.

 

After 20 more students, the judges were about to announce those who have received a good score and those who can go to the show case.

 

“Don’t worry. You will definitely get a good score and be able to go to the show case.” Jennifer said.

 

“There was one student that impressed me a lot. She gave passion and emotion to her performance and it was perfect. She is Jennifer! You received a 100 and you are going to be the first one to be on the show case.” Ms. Kim said.

 

Jennifer was happy. Everyone was standing and applauding.  After all, lot of people liked Jennifer.

 

I was hoping that my name will come up on the show case list, but it didn’t. I received an 85 for my performance.  An 85 for my hard work……

 

-End of Flashback-

 

 

How come Jennifer doesn’t have to put any effort to her work and always get great results? This is not happening. I am not letting her be more successful than I am.

 

Jennifer, you should prepare to be over........

 

How’s this chapter? I personally love it, because it’s the time when Jessica is going to be evil. Poor Jennifer, what is going to happen to her? Hope you enjoy reading the story, please subscribe and feel free to comment :)