What's Happening?

Dream High^

 

There’s definitely something that Jessica want to hide from me. She seemed so upset and worried, well more in an annoyed way.

 

“I have to go out to get something.” Jessica came out and quickly walks toward the door.

 

“What is it?” I ask, wanting to know why she looked so upset.

 

“When I get it done, I will definitely tell you. “ She walks out and shut the door with her force.

 

What is it that she can’t tell me? We are like best friends since the first day I was in Korea. We tell each other everything and helped each other through all the problems. Now, she is going to hide something from me?

 

I decided to go to her room. I know this is not the right thing to do, but my curiosity is killing me. If she is not going to tell me, then I will find it out myself. I try to find her journal, but it’s nowhere to be found.  I suddenly saw this pink ribbon under her pillow. I pull it out and it was her journal.

 

Jessica’s POV (The First Time xDD)

 

I walked out the dorm feeling guilty not telling Jennifer what’s going on. I can solve this on my own.

 

-Ding Dong-

 

My phone suddenly rang, it was the person I’ve expecting.

 

“Where do I meet you? I got the money.” I ask.

 

“Meet me at the café.” She said with a happy tone.

 

I slowly walked to the café. She just uses me all the time. I’m not a money machine, just not her slave anymore. All she cares about is the money.

 

-Café-

 

“Aww, my pretty daughter is finally here.” My mom said in an oily sweet tone.

 

The person that I’ve hated the most is my mom. All she cares about Money, buying luxury bags and all those fancy clothes. My family used to be rich, but since she wasted all the money. My dad had to work so much harder to afford all her goods. Dad had passed away from all the stress. Now, I’m her money machine.

 

“Let me get this straight. This is the last time. I am just a new debut person, and I don’t have much money. If you are going to call me the next time, I will not come out to see you.” I said with a cold tone.

 

She smiled and nods, opening the envelope of money with a huge smile on her face.

 

“What’s this? I asked for 2 million, not 1 million. Give me another million!” She stared at me and raised her voice.

 

“Like I said before, this is the last time I am giving you money. I told you that I am not rich. This is what you get. Now, I’ve got to go.”

 

She pulls my sleeve and drags me to sit down.

 

“If I am not getting any money, then you are not leaving.” She stares at me with cold eyes.

 

“Here’s 10 million. Take it and go.” Someone with a familiar voice put an envelope on our table.

 

I looked up, it was Jennifer. How did she know that I was here?

 

“Aww, Jennifer, I miss you so much.” My mom said, having this huge smile on her face.

 

“Go. Don’t bother Jessica ever again.” Jennifer said.

 

My mom walked out the cafe, not even saying goodbye.

 

“How do you know all this?” I asked.

 

“I have to apologize first, because I looked at your journal. I never know that your mother was such person.”

 

Jennifer looked at me with pity.

 

“The reason that I didn’t want you to know it’s that I don’t want to borrow money from you. Yes, I know you are really wealthy but asking you for money is just way too much.” I said with tears in my eyes.

 

“What are friends for?” Jennifer hugs me tightly.

 

Jennifer’s POV ;)

 

So that’s what’s going on. I felt sad for Jessica. I always thought that her family was great, but she was just hiding all this from me. I was a little mad too. She should have told me everything in the 1st place.

 

She looked so much happier when she was back from the café. I was glad to see her happy face again. We did lot of talking. She basically told me the history of her family. After finish hearing her story, I was mad at myself for being mad at her.

 

“Jessi, go to sleep. You’re tired already.” I push her toward her bedroom.

 

“Okay fine. Goodnight.” She said with a yawn.

 

-The Next Day-

 

I woke up at 9. Jessica is still in her bedroom sleeping. She must have been hurt from her mother. I walked out to the newspaper stand to get newspaper. It was a shocking headline.

 

“2Je, Jessica’s mom had a talk with us!”

 

What now?

 

What do you think about this chapter? I think it’s pretty excited. Please look forward to my next chapter. Hope you like it and feel free to comment :D