Chapter 4

Lie to Me: Quiet to Silent

"Master!" Bae Hee yelled confused. "What happened?I want to go back! I hate it here! Why did they take you?" she was hushed and she nodded quieting herself. Her master only shook his head. "Do not call me master. I am no longer working for Ignorak." Bae Hee's eyes widened. "Wh-What do you mean?" she said whispering quietly so only they could hear.
        "Just go. I will talk to you later. For now I don't want you to get punished." Bae Hee nodded and quickly ran out scared. She had no idea where to go. She just followed the rushing crowd out the corridor into the field. The cold hit her face quickly and the wind blew fierce. She looked around seeing the students were going seperate ways. "What th-"
       "Why Bae Hee." a voice cooed. She looked back seeing the orange head again. She didn't like how he called her her name. She made a frown and he chuckled. "What's with the face." Bae Hee didn't say anything and looked down. "Why is everyone dispersing?" she asked before kicking a piece of rock into the grass. The fields were long and tall like corn stalks.
        "Oh yes you are new. I will tell you about it then. First, every morning there will be a morning bell telling the slaves to wake up. You have five minutes to get down and go to your teachers. We put them into different categories for different purposes." Bae Hee nodded following what he was saying until 'different categories.' "Categories?" Bae Hee asked surprised. "What kind?"
        "The Ignorak is well special. In Korea." he responded before giving her a smile. "As your you, Hm I believe your in the 1-A section." Bae Hee nodded.
       "What is 1-A?" he only sighed before patting her on the shoulder. "I have told you I will come talk to you about it." Bae Hee nodded once again. 'He said that last time and she just wanted to get out of here.'
        "Are you going to stay with me?" she knew it sounded pathetic but she didn't know where to go.
         He nodded, "I'm going to have to. I have to make sure you make it safely. Since of course your in the 1-A section."Bae Hee shivered. Each time she had a bad feeling about this. What exactly was the purpose of the 1-A section. In fact why were they even in categories. "Follow me." he started to walk down into the big forest that had the thick trees and a dark aura. "I might as well explain now since it is kinda a far walk."
         Bae Hee nodded, "First why are we divided into sections?" he nodded slowly and smiling with his plump pink lips. "We divided them for different jobs. For example we have one who are going to be thefts." Bae Hee gasped, so this is why the slaves in Ignorak had classes. "Wait, the Ignorak makes people steal? I knew this place was horrible." she was hushed covered.
        "They'll hear you. You'll be surprised at how sensitive these people are. They'll throw you in jail just in a second."Bae Hee didn't say anything and nodded. He removed his hands and frowned. When he frowned Bae Hee had a bad feeling. Her stomach felt weird as they plowed through the woods. "Anyways thats section B, don't worry there aren't a lot. In section C they are the geniuses in the operation. Hackers precisely. Anyways practically everything revolves around the term 'give and take.' Section A, yours. Is for the Spys." Bae Hee was surprised at how cold his voice was.
      "Spys! No way. Does that mean...I'm going to be training to become a spy. Why exactly do I have to?!" Bae Hee felt dizzy. She knew being a spy was dangerous and seriously risk taking.
        "Yes. If you don't want to be sent to the Ignorak prison I suggest you take active. It's not like you have a choice. This is how the Ignorak survives. I'm surprised you didn't know this. Haven't you ever gone to the classes in America?" Bae Hee shook her head.
           "No but I've been taught personally for the last few months when I was getting ready to go to Korea." Bae Hee cringed of the thought and made a sigh.
        No wonder. They were preserving you." he chuckled. "Preserving me? Nevermind I don't wanna know." he made a face and sighed. "Since you are special. I want you to call me Oppa!" Bae Hee literally choked. "Any other suggestions." 'Oppa' stopped her and pinned her to the tree. She gulped not knowing what he was doing. "M Master." she gulped. He only smirked and let go. "Its Master Dongwook. I usually have good slaves so the call me Lucky Se7en. Though I like Master Dong Wook." Bae Hee nodded. "I'll take note of it."
      Dong Wook made a sigh then narrowed his eyebrow, "Hey remember what I told you. You still have to know your place. Or of course you will get more punishments." Bae Hee nodded again. "Hey first, look at me when were talking, don't just nod but say Yes Master. Those are only few of the rules. Since I know your not used to Korea's Ignorak I will surely come get you and talk about it with you."
        "Yes master Dong Wook." she bowed and stood silent. 'I forgot you were a total A hole.' she looked up at him and left him with a expressionless face. As they got closer she could see the section A. She knew she was late and what made it worse was she had to get here in five minutes from her Ignorak room. The teacher was ranting on about some stuff. Bae Hee casually slid in as she was talking. She knew this was going to be worse and hard then being taught by Mr. 'Oh yea~ I forgot all about Mr. the unknown man who never told me his name. I believe I learned it later on by accident though. What was it? Oh yes Mr. Kilin!' she yelled quietly to herself. She was so lost in thought she didn't notice when the teacher was calling her name until a hard pointy stick jabbed her on her sides. "Ouch!" she yelped looking to her side.
        Ah~ The newbie! I can't believe your already day dreaming when it's your first day here! That's a penalty. After class you better stay." Bae Hee rubbed her side and nodded. "Neh." she only slightly bowed because of the annoyance and felt eyes on her. "Geez..." she muttered before the class fell silent.
     "First! Let's teach the newbie the basics of being a spy." he looked at me with a smirk. "Your going to have to know how to fight. Let's see who I want to pick on today." he finally stared at a timid looking boy with a grin. "Ah you!" he pointed his stick thingy club at him waving for him to come down. As he got closer he started to look even more arrogant and not as timid. Then of course the teacher had to look at me. "You to." I looked around me and I heard a lot of whispering. I was able to hear some girls talking.
             "Mr.Lee is to much. Of course It's King Moron to pick the new kid." the girl with pig tails whispered.
         "I know and the strongest in the class! How can he make a girl fight such a guy?" I was now worried my heart pounding. They made it seem as if I was going to die. As she got closer to the teacher he smiled grimly enjoying her fear.
            "I'll now explain how to fight. Since of course Myungsoo here is quite the fighter he will be the bad guy."
       Everyone looked at him and Bae Hee swore she heard a girl yell, "What! But he's so handsome! Well I knew it was going to happen but gosh at least choose a loser like Junho." I felt bad for this Junho guy even though I didn't know him nobody deserves to be called a loser. The teacher faked a cough clearing his throat. "Okay now my extinct try to defend yourself!" Bae Hee was shocked, "Wait wha!-" she was already being attacked. This Myungsoo dude was serious! All she could do was run away.
      "Yah! Why are you running! Defend yourself!" he yelled. I was to panicked though. "I am!" I yelled but the dude was already to fast I had to stop and block. Bringing my arms together I blocked his punch that was nearing my face. "Crap!" His fist were small but so heavy and strong. "Fight!" he yelled. I was shocked when he spoke and he was able to hit me. He was supposedly 'gentle' then. Hitting my side I fell to the ground embarrassed and scared. The whistle was blown and I could feel the pain linger as I clutched it. I felt a tear run down my face. Everyone ran down but were stopped by Mr.Lee. "You will have to learn how to bare the pain or you won't survive out there. Get up and try again." I nodded looking up at Myungsoo who was only looking down. I felt the surge of anger inside me when he didn't even apologize. It was going to be rough but she had to work through it. She got up still leaning on her hurt side.
       'Why am I still doing this?' she asked herself as she stumbled standing up straight. 'I feel...so. Different.' Bae Hee felt the surge of energy inside her. She finally remembered Mr.Unknowns teaching. "So that was what it was for." she laughed lightly before looking back up at Myungsoo. He was surprised at how quickly she recovered.
         Mr.Lee smiled, "Fight!" of course Bae Hee waited. Waited for him to come close. She drew her hands near her chest in a steady position. Her eyes slowly closed as she postioned her feet like it was Mr.Unknown doing it for her. She could hear nothing but energy drawing in her. When she opened them Myungsoo was now running slow motion towards her. She felt surprised but her heart didn't pound like usual. It stayed calm. When he got close she used her right arm to jab him and then used her left to flip him over as she laid her foot on his chest so he wouldn't move. As all that happened everything moved quickly as she looked at everyone. They were in aw. "What happened?" she mumbled before hearing a loud clap. She looked to see Mr.Lee. "Sir I." she quickly got off of Myungsoo and bowed. "I'm so sorry!" he only shot her a death glare as he stood up wiping off the dust. He looked at her and glared holes into her head. "Psh."
        Bae Hee felt even more sorry and sighed. Lessons for her were going to be hard. When she felt a light hand on her shoulder she was startled and flinched. "Hey! I didn't know you had it in you Ms,Jung!" Bae Hee was still to shocked but smiled. "Kamsahamnida." she said as she felt herself feel the slight sting on her side hit her. Someone had poked her roughly when she wasn't looking. She fell to her knees grasping it tightly. She then felt a arm on her. Looking up she saw a nerdy looking boy with glasses and red hair. "Need help?" he asked before sniffling and putting his glasses back to his eye level. I nodded taking his hand.
        That was amazing by the way! Nobody has ever beat Myungsoo . Of course the people in A class." Bae Hee smiled at him. "Kamsahamnida."
        The boy stopped and went in front of her with his hand sticking out. "Lee Junho Imnida!" Bae Hee now was smiling of glee.
         "Jung Bae Hee. It's a pleasure to meet you. Hey I don't wanna be rude or somewhat blunt but-"
          "Am I really the loser of this class?"Bae Hee nodded sorry. "yea. I'm probably the worst fighter here. I wanted to be in the C section but for some reason they had to put me in the A section." he made a long sigh before smiling. "No need to worry it's not like hanging around me is gonna make you a loser to. Well to the guys at least."
           "I didn't mean it like that and-what do you mean for the guys?"
           "As you can see that handsome cold prince Myungsoo has ladies after him. The ladies can be crazy when their 'oppa.' get's hurt. But don't worry. I'll protect ya. Or maybe the other way around." They laughed together until the teacher had spoke again.
            "Well! That was quite interesting! Let's get on with class now! We only have eight more hours!" he said with a laugh. Everyone stayed silent though not risking their lives with complaining. Throughout class Bae Hee and Junho studied everything silently and Bae Hee felt her strength and knowledge go up. When class ended she stood next to Junho near the forests entrance. "I can't believe we have assignments. Well maybe that but homework!" Junho yelled.
              Bae Hee smiled but it faded when Master Dong Wook came with his devious smile. She stood silent but knew she had to look at him. "Oh my who's this Bae Hee? Yo ualready made a new friend?" he pinched her cheeks before pulling her close. "Aren't you going to inroduce me?" Bae Hee nodded, "Neh. Junho-Shi this is my master DongWook."
                Junho immediatley bowed as Bae Hee made a silent sigh. "Should we get going now. Yeobo?" Bae Hee froze but he only smiled before grabbing her arm and interlocking his with hers. When they were far enough Bae Hee removed her arm. "What are you doing master!" she yelled quietly. But DongWook smirked then frowned. "Your not allowed to date Bae Hee ah." Bae Hee froze, she seemed to be doing that a lot. "Who said I was dating him. I just got here."
                  Dong Wook frowned even more. "Are you saying your master is wrong?" Bae Hee immediatly shook her head. "I mean you just thought of false information. Or made a false conclusion." Dung Wook smiled pinching her lips as she squirmed. "We really need to fix this habit of yours!" he said like he was talking to a baby as he let go Bae Hee felt her lips burn. She stood silent on the way but when he told her stuff she would only answer with. "Neh Master DongWook."
                    Bae Hee could feel the coldness hit her face hard as they were still walking in the woods. "It's getting quite dark." Dong Wook started to quickly pick up his pace. "Hurry up! Now!!" Bae Hee was frightened as she caught up her feet getting tangled with the twigs. "Master! Why are you running?" she asked running out of breathe. He didn't say anything but picked up his pace faster. They were now running. The forest seemed even longer as they ran her face becoming paler and her breath heavier. She soon was able to catch up and fell onto her knees. When she looked up Dong Wook was out of sight. She was breathing heavily, all she could hear and see was her breathing. Everything went silent as she calmed down. Bae Hee looked around first before standing up. She felt her calves ache as she started to walk in a slow pace. Bae Hee walked in a straight line hoping to make it back to the Ignorak. "It's so dark." she muttered.
                     "Where did he go?!"she yelled finally comming to a stop. "There's no end." looking around she took a right turn comming into what seemed like a small village. A fire was lit and Bae Hee had a strange feeling. "I haven't heard about this yet." going closer she heard loud footsteps. She stopped in her tracks staying silent. "Who's there?" she demanded. She only heard another rustle of foot steps. "Come out!" Bae Hee was in panic. She began to run back into the woods. She heard the foot steps follow her and she got even more scared. Bae Hee could only run and run, her feet were now getting quicker. "Huff Huff..." she panted roughly before getting out of the woods with a quick swish.  She was breathing hard, looking around her feet were aching. "Ugh." she looked back afraid if she was going to be grabbed again. The foot steps stopped making Bae  Hee even more worried. "I just need to go back." she said restlessly looking back to the front. Her face was oale and her skin covered with goosebumps. A eerie feeling ran over her and she didn't like it. Bae Hee began to walk again her back slumping.  Bae Hee flinched when she felt a cold arm grab her refelexively she tried punching but missed. "Ah!" she yelled only to be covered with a strong hand.
                        "Sh. It's me." she looked up seeing a worried Dong Wook. "Didn't I tell you to catch up." Bae Hee was confused. "Why were you running so fast?" Dong Wook looked around. "Let's just go back first and then we can talk."
                         "Neh. Master Dong Wook." they walked now carefully to the Ignorak getting closer and closer. Bae Hee looked back getting goosebumps all over her. She still had the feeling someone was watching her.
                           "Is something wrong?" he asked before heading into the long back door. Bae Hee shook her head. "No it is nothing." Dong Wook stared at her not sure if he should say something or not. He gave another weary look, Bae Hee could tell he was worn out as he palmed his face. "I must go. Because you are on punishment it will be hard to tell you the facts. I'm sure you will find it out soon though. Words and gossip spread around fast." he looked back up at her looking innocent again. "Just listen to oppa okay?" he made a okay sign and smiled before scruffing her hair. "Now go to bed. Punishment will be held if you don't make it to class!" Bae Hee showed a sarcastic smile before opening her door to her room. She made a deep sigh before laying on her bed. Bae Hee fixed her hair before thinking. She was so lost in thought from what happend today. "How did I." she shook her head now laying on her side. "What was that." she paused before speaking."Village?" she finished with a huff. Today was to exhausting. She decided to do this weeks homework tomorrow.