Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ②

Lie to Me: Quiet to Silent

=02=

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

             The morning sun lit the room as Bae Hee lazily got up. She arose still yawning she opened her eyes to see five people in her room. "What th-" she was silenced by a hand and looked up. It was Alex. Bae Hee removed his hand and stood up. "Hello." she said politely before quickly turning over to Alex. "Why are they here?" Alex stood smiling next to her. "Personal teachers. Master has reqeusted them specifacally for you. He says the others will be jealous your leaving this place." he scoffed then smiled. "Go on introduce your self." Bae Hee nodded fixing her gown and placing her hands in a knot in front of her. "Good morning I-"
             "No!" a voice boomed. Bae Hee flinched cowardly and looked up to see a old lady stand up. "I believe your master has already told you to study some book I believe." Bae Hee bit her bottom lip and nodded. "Of course then to make sure you know Korean say the morning greeting in Korean." her words slang up a bit for she was losing breath. Bae Hee felt nervous her hands shaking. "Mm. A...Anyeonghaseyo." she said politely first. "Lee Bae Hee nimnida." everyone but the lady smiled.
             "Wow good job." Alex said giving Bae Hee a nudge. She smiled looking back at the lady. "Please treat me well." she said in English as her eyes trailed back up. She was now examining her, her face was thin and her chin sharp. Her face was scary. She had narrow eyes and grayish brown hair tied in a tight knot. Bae Hee remembered to bow as she did the lady folded her arms now walking around Bae Hee. Bae Hee stiffened and only smiled nervously making Alex snicker. She gave him a death glare making him stop. The lady nodded in approval before going to her original spoot.
             "Hello. My name is Ms. Wickleberry. From now on I am going to be your new teacher. I'm going to teach you how to be a proper lady." Bae Hee scoffed silently before nodding. She now understood why she was only a 'Ms.' It was because she was so proper all the time guys wouldn't like her. Adding she was probably to old and mean. Her wrinkles stuck out making her look even more older. Though then again Bae Hee never judged a book by it's cover. But this book had a mean witch on it. She was going to be a mean one, Bae Hee knew it. The next one who stood up seemed timid and more shy. He was looking down until Ms.Wicked Berry had struck him on the back making him stand straight and look at Bae Hee. Bae Hee thought at first of how fast she already came up with a name for Ms.Wickleberry and sighed. Her eyes went back to the teacher and she smiled. He was young. Maybe a year older than Bae Hee. She felt weird that she was being taught at her age but shook it off. "What's your name?" Bae Hee asked with a gleeful smile.
              The man was shocked at first but then smiled awkwardly back, "M...m...me? Oh um uh I I I am Mr. Kim. I will be teaching you Korean art." Bae Hee smiled and nodded, "Nice to meet you." she looked at the relieved face of Mr.Kim and smiled looking at the next teacher. It was a woman, she wore a short, well very very short skirty and a tight white blouse and a deep red lipstick on. She had smoky eyes, everything about her seemed mischevious. She stood up her red heels clicking on the floor. Her arms were folded arrogantly as she made a small smirk. She shook her head and sighed. Bae Hee felt offended but said nothing. "I, am Mrs.Takayu. I will be teaching you not only Korean. But Japanese,Chinese,Spanish, ect." she said bluntly before clicking with a smirk. Her hair was wavy and well just everything about her had curves. Bae Hee took in the word, 'Mrs.'  Bae Hee then looked at the fourth teacher. He stood up excited, "Hello missy! My name is Mr. Tvalrak. If it is to hard to pronounce then call me Eddie! Anyways I will be teaching you Math and Literature." I nodded with another gleeful smile. The fifth teacher was still sitting he sat there with a arrogant face. "You don't need to know my name. Just call me Mr." Alex scoffed making him turn his head. "Are you scoffing at me boy? You better know your place. I can get you to prison in just a wiff." Alex growled before looking away. "I teach some uh, special trainin'." he finished before sticking a cigarette in his mouth. He smiled when he saw Bae Hee look away. She hated the smell of smoke.
              "Please! Mr. Jeff do not smoke! That smell is so horrible!" Ms. Wicked Berry said before grabbing a hold of it and throwing it out the window. Bae Hee looked back her palms sweaty. She felt nervous that she wouldn't do good but stayed silent.  Everyday life happened it was finally the next year, Bae Hee was twenty-three and she changed. Her weak twigs of arms were now stronger than any woman or man. Her brain was higher level then a android. She felt strong and different. It was the last day she was staying in America and she was told to dress nicely. Bae Hee was in her room with Alex as she dressed casually. They were best friends through out the year always sticking together. "I wish you could go with me." Bae Hee said sadly as she buttoned her blouse and walked over to the vanity. Alex only smiled, "Me to. I'm going to miss you. There aren't anybody who can replace you. Maybe one day I'll go there."
              Bae Hee looked back and smiled as she brushed her long black hair, "Promise? One day when you get out of Ignorak and come to Korea we can run away together." Alex nodded, Bae Hee nodded still but she felt sad. "I I don't want to leave. I've finally gotten use to it here." she started cry tear falling after tear. "I'm going to be alone in the beginning again!" she sobbed now burying her face into her hands. Alex looked at her with pity before grabbing her shoulders roughly making her look at him. "Don't worry. With your personality I'm sure you'll make a friend. Besides didn't I promise I'll go one day. Now stop crying and go!" he gave her a sweet smile wiping her tears. "I'll go to you. Just wait okay." Bae Hee nodded grabbing her bags. She took one last look at Alex and waved good bye. As she walked out of the cavern her heels clicking continuously. She finally came out to a long field where a airplane stood ready to take off. Bae Hee got on walking to the far end next to the window. As she looked out she saw Alex sobbing on his knees. Her heart broke but she only smiled at him and waved. As the plane took off she had wonders going on in her head.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝