School

L.Joe you Pabo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-cfl7oJ9LA

HEY GUYS XD today is my birthday so this is just a little special present i have for you :D ENJOY~

'Park Jiyoung, you may introduce yourself to the class.' The teacher smiled. Jiyoung bowed respectfully to the class.

'Annyeong everyone. My name is Park Jiyoung. Please take care of me for the time being. I hope we can all be friends.' She beamed. The class applauded.

The teacher smiled. 'Kim Eun Sun?' She called out. 'Since Jiyoung seems to know you, can you please tour her and be her guide for the week?'

Eun Sun nodded slowly giving a small smile. Jiyoung clapped her hands together happily.

'You may have a seat in front of Miss Kim now.' The teacher said sitting down on her desk. Jiyoung nodded and bowed respectfully then skipped her way to her seat.

'Eun Sun!! No time no see!' Jiyoung beamed happily.

Eun Sun smiled and nodded.

'Ji..Jiyoung? You're going to school here?' Ljoe stuttered.

'Oppa! Did I suprise you?' Jiyoung giggled. 'Since I'll be staying in Korea for the time being, I think i should attend school here too, since I dont know when I'll be going back to the USA again.'

'YAY!' Chunji screamed in delight and hugged Jiyoung tightly. Jiyoung giggled.

'Well, we are glad that you aren't going back to the states yet.' Woohyun smiled. Jiyoung nodded happily and looked at Ljoe.

'Oppa? Aren't you happy that I'm schooling here with you?' She asked pouting.

Eun Sun stared a Ljoe nervously, waiting for his answer.

'Eh? O..Of course I'm happy.' Ljoe stuttered, rubbing the back of his neck smiling sheepishly.

Jiyoung smiled.

LUNCH-

The bell rang, signalling for lunch. Eun Sun packed her books, and stood up. Jiyoung was smiling at her. Eun Sun smiled back.

'Well, would you like me to introduce you to my friends?' Eun Sun asked.

Jiyoung nodded happily and dragged Eun Sun out of the classroom. Eun Sun giggled to herself. She then saw my friends walking in the hallway.

'YAH! HEEJIN! GYU WON!' She screamed. Heejin and Gyu Won waved and walked over to them.

'Gyu Won, Heejin. I want you to meet Jiyoung.' SHe beamed happily. Jiyoung waved happily at Eun Sun's friends.

'Hello. I'm Park Jiyoung. I hope we can be great friends.' She exclaimed. Heejin and Gyu Won beamed and happily introduced themselves.

'So Jiyoung. How did you meet Eun Sun?' Heejin asked all of a sudden. Eun Sun widened her eyes.

'Ah. It's because she's Ljo-' Jiyoung started. Eun Sun quickly made a fake cough and shook her head. Jiyoung raised an eyebrow but soon remembered that no one knows about Ljoe and Eun Sun's arranged marriage yet.

Heejin and Gyu Won glanced at each other.

'Eh. L..Ljoe?' Gyu Won asked curiously.

'I..I mean that we met in the morning,i.. in class.' Jiyoung stuttered. 'And I'm Ljoe's childhood friend.'

'REALLY?!' Heejin gasped. 'I didn't know that.'

'That's so cool. Your'e the cold prince's friend!' Gyu Won gushed. Jiyoung laughed. Eun Sun gave her a small smile and Jiyoung winked.

'That was close.' Eun Sun thought sighing.

HOME-

Eun Sun POV-

'Aigoo. Why is Ljoe so late?' I muttered glancing at my watch. I glanced around the school, wondering when Ljoe's figure would come out. I glanced at my watch again and sighed.

'Ljoe is twenty minutes late.' I mumbled biting my lip. 'Where is he?'

Ljoe then came out, laughing with Jiyoung. I frowned.

Jiyoung then caught sight of me and came runnning towards me.

'Eun Sun!' Jiyoung exclaimed hugging me. I smiled.

'Were you waiting for Ljoe?' She asked wriggling her eyebrows. I laughed nervously. Ljoe walked over to me.

'Well, I'll have to go home now!' Jiyoung said waving.

'Wait. I'll walk you home.' Ljoe said then looked at me.

'Eun Sun, you better finish making dinner by the time I get home.' He mumbled and went to Jiyoung.

'No, no. It's ok. You can walk home with Eun Sun. Eun Sun has been wating for a long time.' Jiyoung protested. Ljoe grabbed Jiyoung's arm.

'Come on. Don't worry about it.' Ljoe mumbled and he and Jiyoung walked home.

I stood there frowning. I sighed deeply and started walking home slowly.

'Pabo Ljoe. Pabo Ljoe.' I muttered under my breath walking to the bus stop. 

'He could've told me that he was going to walk Jiyoung home earlier so I don't have to wait for him.' I thought angrily.

My phone then started ringing. It was a text from Ljoe.

'Yah. Be careful on your way home. Call me when you reach home ok ahjumma?' It said.

I sighed. 'Pabo Ljoe.' I muttered again.