Jiyoung?

L.Joe you Pabo!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc3WCIKakSU&feature=player_embedded

Eun Sun POV-

'Eun Sun-ah! We'll see you at lunch!' Heejin and Gyu Won both yelled and walked to their classrooms. I waved and sighed. As I walked to my class, I took a deep breath and peeked inside. I stared at the classroom uncomfortably, as I slowly walked in, biting my lip, feeling nervous. 

'I've never been so nervous before. What's wrong with me?' I thought.

No one's POV-

Ljoe was busy looking out the window, seeing how many birds will fly past him, while Chunji was looking around the room, often winking at girls, making them spazz all over him.. Ljoe sighed deeply.

'Op-' a voice squeaked, walking to Ljoe.

'No.' Ljoe cut off Hyorin's sentence, without glancing up at her. Hyorin pouted and went away to the other side of the room.

'Aish. Why do Hyorin have to be in my class?' Ljoe thought annoyed.

Suddenly Eun Sun came into the room and Ljoe perked up. He stared at her every movement, wondering where she would sit. Eun Sun then caught Ljoe staring at her. Ljoe quickly looked out the window, pretending to be occupied with the big tree outside.

Eun Sun POV-

'Aish. Where do I sit.' I thought frowning, scanning around the room. I then saw Ljoe sitting near the window and stared at his vacant seat next to him.

'No, no. What am I thinking?' I thought as I shook my head quickly and continued scanning around the room, looking for other vacant seats.

'The only vacant seat is next to Ljoe and in front of Ljoe.' I mumbled to myself. I quickly looked around, seeing if anyone was willing to give up their seat for me.

Noone's POV-

'You can sit here.' Hyorin said standing up and packing her things. Eun Sun thankfully smiled, and bowed to Hyorin's kindness. But Hyorin only did this so she can sit near Ljoe.

''Thankyou!' Eun Sun chimed in, happy that she didn't need to sit near the arrogant Ljoe. She was about to sit when Ljoe suddenly spoke.

'Yah. Ahjumma. Sit here.' Ljoe said coldly, eyeing me and pointing to the seat next to him.

Eun Sun POV-

I widened my eyes, and stared at Ljoe.

'Is he talking to me?' I thought, scared. I looked behind me but everyone was staring at me. The girls were glaring at me, giving the 'don't you dare' look, sending shivers down my spine. I gulped. Hyorin was glaring at me from afar, looking like she wanted to pull me hair out of jealousy.

I stood there, still slightly confused. Ljoe was glaring at me, pointing to the vacant seat next to him. I gulped and shook my head persistently.

'Yah. You're not sitting? Pali.' He said irritated. I gulped and slowly grabbed my books and walked over to Ljoe.

'Don't misunderstand. I just don't want to sit next to Hyorin.' He mumbled. I glared at Ljoe and sat down as soon as the teacher came in.

No one's POV-

Woohyun saw Eun Sun helplessly walking to sit next to Ljoe. He frowned.

'Wierd. I thought Ljoe wasn't close with Eun Sun.' He thought.

Hyorin on the other hand was furious. 'Since when was that girl close with Ljoe oppa?' She thought stomping her foot.

The teacher then came in with a new student. The new student was happily walking in and smiling warmly at everyone.

Eun Sun widened her eyes feeling the whole world collaspe inside her.

Ljoe widened his eyes, startled.

'JIYOUNG!?' Both Woohyun and Chunji suddenly exclaimed, stunned.

'Oppas! Eun Sunnnnn!!' Jiyoung waved enthusiastically.

HELLO! chocolover56 HERE! :D WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS UPDATE? :)