Arrival at Camp

L.Joe you Pabo!

 

 
 
 
Eun Sun POV-
 
I was looking out the window, ignoring Ljoe's presence.
 
'Are we there yet?' I mumbled to myself. I turned my head to see Ljoe. He was closing his eyes, sleeping. I rolled my eyes smiling.
 
1 HOUR LATER-
 
We have finally arrived at our camp site!! I quickly walked out of the bus, beaming and stretching my arms.
 
'Now the fun begins.' I thought grinning. Woohyun walked up beside me smiling.
 
'Excited for camp?' He asked. I nodded my head smiling. 'Yup! I can't wait!' I giggled.
 
Gyu Won and Heejin then came up to me. 'Come on Eun Sun!! They are now discussing where we will be sleeping and who we will be sleeping with!!' Gyu Won said grabbing my arm and dragging me to the teacher.
 
'Ok students. Please quiet down. I understand that you all are excited but we need to discuss some rules first.' Mr Choi bellowed. ' As you can see, we are a big group so please behave. We will start our activity today later on after you have finsihed packing and taken a rest. You will be given a room number and key. Please choose your roomates wisely. You can wander around this area so you can get used to it but please make sure you let someone know.' Mr Choi finshed.
 
'And remember, we are here to have fun! So relax, and enjoy yourself here as much as you can.' Mr Choi smiled. 'Now discuss about who you want to share a room with and go to Ms Kim to collect a room key and she will tell you your room number.'
 
I clapped my hands. 'Gyu Won! Heejin! A room together yeah?!' I asked them.
 
'You don't need to ask us, it's always been the same with school camps.' Heejin giggled.
 
Gyu Won beamed and dragged me and Heejin to get our room key.
 
'You 3 sharing a room?' Ms Kim asked as we approached her. We all nodded. 'Here's your room key.' She said handing it to Gyu Won. 'And your room number is 5. That's just behind there.' She finshed.
 
'COME ON!! LET'S GO!!~' Heejin said happily running off to our room. Gyu Won and I rolled our eyes and followed her counting all the room numbers as we go.
 
'9,8,here's 7, 6 OH! There's 5!!' Gyu Won exclaimed as she found our room. She quickly unlocked the door and went inside. Heejin and I followed closely behind. We dumped our heavy bags on the ground. I climbed onto a bed and sighed sighed deeply.
 
'Aigoo! We haven't even started our activity yet and I'm already tierd.' I groaned pouting hugging my pillow.
 
'Aigoo Eun Sun-ah! You are always like this!' Gyu Won giggled.
 
'Don't worry we have about 1 hour of resting time.' Heejin exclaimed lying down on her bed sighing.
 
'Ah! Then I'm going out to explore this area!' I said happily standing up.
 
'We will come too!' Both Heejin and Gyu Won said happily. As we stepped out, 3 boys also stepped out next to our room.
 
I widened my eyes as I saw....