School Camp

L.Joe you Pabo!

 

 
 
NEXT MORNING AT SCHOOL-
 
Eun Sun POV-
 
I was lazily sitting down on my seat, fiddling with my fingers, still annoyed with Ljoe and waiting for the teacher to go in the classroom. I sighed. Today the teacher is late.
 
'What's taking the teacher so long?' One of the girls whined.
 
Then our young pretty teacher came in and gave us all a smile. 'Good morning class.' She greeted.
 
'Good morning Miss Kim.' We all chirped.
 
'Now, I have something to tell you guys.' She annouced happily.  'Tomorrow, all of you will be going on a school camp trip!'
 
I gasped, excited from a sudden school trip. The other students cheered happily.
 
'Finally, something fun!' I thought excitedly.
 
'All of us are going to the school camp, including the other seniors from other classes and we will be camping out so please make sure you behave. We will be camping out for the night so get packing! Make sure you bring a torch and extra warm clothes! Ok?' She asked.
 
'Arraseo!' We all sang.
 
'I can't wait for camp! It's just like junior year!' I thought happily beaming.
 
HOME-
 
'Ljoe? Aren't you excited for camp?' I asked him as I was playing with Ljoe's IPad. 'It's tomorrow!' I beamed.
 
'PISH, you know we will be camping out in the cold right?' He asked annoyed.
 
'But at least we don't have classes.' I exclaimed happily.
 
Ljoe rolled his eyes and continued watching TV.
 
'Well,' I said as I stood up. 'I'm going to pack now. When are you going to pack?' I asked Ljoe as I turned off his IPad.
 
'Well, I was wondering if you could pack for me.' He smirked.
 
'YAH!' I shouted, annoyed.
 
'Aishh I was joking ahjumma, calm down.' Ljoe rolled his eyes and sighed and got up lazily. I followed him upstairs, still excited for the school camp trip.
 
NEXT DAY-
 
I was excited. I was sitting in the living room, swaying from side to side happily listening to my IPod.
 
'I can't wait to be in the same cabin as Gyu Won and Heejin!!' I thought. Finally Ljoe went down carrying a big backpack. He was wearing this-
 
'Woah~ He looks different.' I thought still gazing at his charming looks.
 
Ljoe smirked. 'I'm handsome aren't I?' He teased.
 
I glared at him. 'Come on! We need to get to school early! LET'S GO!' I  said impatiently as I grabbed my backpack from the couch and dragged Ljoe outside. 
 
SCHOOL-
 
I was walking to the school gates, excited about the trip when I spotted Heejin and Gyu Won. I smiled and ran over to them while Ljoe walked over to Woohyun and Chunji. I beamed at my friends.
 
'EUNNN SUUNNN! Excited for the trip!?' Heejin asked jumping up and down, clapping her hands.
 
'YES!!' I shouted jumping up and down excitedly clapping my hands. Heejin followed giggling. Gyu Won giggled.
 
'It's bad that we are going to camp out in the cold thought.' Gyu Won said pouting.
 
'NAWW don't worry Gyu Won. I've bought extra blankets anyway.' Heejin said giggling putting an arm around Gyu Won's shoulder.
 
I giggled. 'Oh look! The bus has arrived!' I said pointing to a bus parking in front of the school.
 
We all lined up and went in the bus. As I entered the bus, I saw Woohyun sitting near the back. I beamed at him and he waved me to his seat. I was about to walk to him when somebody grabbed my wrist. I spun around suprised. 
 
Ljoe POV-
 
I entered the bus, looking for a seat since Woohyun wanted to sit with a friend and Chunji got dragged by other girls.
 
'Oppa~' Hyorin came up to me. ' Do you want to sit with me?'
 
I glared at her and then spotted Eun Sun entering the bus. I then saw her smiling at someone. It was Woohyun. O_O 
 
'Is she going to sit with Woohyun?' I asked and then without thinking I grabbed her wrist. Eun Sun spun around.
 
'Y...Yah! What are you doing?' She asked raising an eyebrow. I then dragged her to 2 empty seats in the middle of the bus and shoved her in and she sat down confused. I then sat next to her. She looked at me, shocked.
 
'D..Don't get me wrong. I just don't want to sit next to girls that wanna annoy me all day.' I coughed. 
 
Eun Sun crossed her arms and gave me a look. 'Didn't you say I was an annoying girl before?' Eun Sun asked.
 
'Nope. It was annoying ahjumma.' I corrected her and smirked.
 
'YAH!' Eun Sun shouted annoyed. I laughed loudly. Students started to stare at us. Eun Sun then stopped  and blushed and looked out the window. I smirked.
 
'This trip is going to be interesting.' I thought and smiled, seeing Eun Sun blush.
 
NOTE: thank you jaywalkerzs! this chapter is all her idea XD ^^ THANK YOU <3