Into the forest

L.Joe you Pabo!

 

 
 
 
I widened my eyes, speechless as I met eyes with Ljoe.
 
'OH NO! Ljoe is next to our room!!' I thought looking away. Heejin and Gyu Won were both giggling as they saw me act awkwardly. Ljoe brushed passed me, acting like nothing happened. Chunji followed Ljoe, slightly confused while Woohyun greeted me. After they were gone my friends and I went into panic mode.
 
'OMONA!!~ THE KINGKAS ROOM IS NEXT TO OURS!' Gyu Won squealed. Heejin nodded, wide eyed. I nervously looked at the ground.
 
'Come on guys! Let's go around to explore!' I said changing the subject and dragged them out to the camp area.
 
AFTER BREAK-
 
We were all joining the crowd, hearing the teacher discussing about the first activity.
 
'For this first activity you must go inside the forest, and find a number plate. You will be given a map and a compass. After you have found a number plate, you came back to this camp site. The winners will win prizes.' The teacher explained. 'You will be in patners. This activity is all about teamwork and trusting your partner.'
 
The students all nodded and looked around eagerly for their friends, partnering up with them. Someone then tapped me on the back. I spun around. Woohyun was there smiling at me.
 
'Want to be partner up with me Eun Sun?' He asked smiling.
 
'Ah-' I was looking at Heejin and Gyu Won. They smiled evily and ushered me to him. 'Ok then.' I said as Woohyun dragged me to collect our equipment for our activity. I looked behind me and saw Ljoe being crowded around by girls, asking him to be partners with them.
 
Ljoe POV-
 
Before I could decide on my partner, girls started to crowd around me.
 
'Oppa! Want to partner up with me?' Ljoe oppa! Partner up with me! I'm good with directions!' 'Oppa! Be my partner!' All the girls whined. I rolled my eyes and pushed through them, leaving them all to Chunji. I looked around and frowned as I saw Woohyun and Eun Sun collecting the equipment.
 
'Eun Sun partnered up with Woohyun?' I thought kicking the ground. Hyorin then came to me. 'Oppa! Let's partner up!'
 
I glared at Hyorin but thought there aren't any choices anymore, and she dragged me to collect our equipment. As I walked pass Eun Sun, I met eyes with her and gave her a glare.
 
Eun Sun POV-
 
'Let's go now Eun Sun! I'm sure we will win!' Woohyun smiled. I grinned and nodded. Woohyun and I then entered the forest and began looking at our compass and map.
 
'Let's see, it says we have to find number...11!' Woohyun exclaimed.
 
I scanned through the map. 'It says we have to past through a creek here and then walk through there to get our number plate.' I explained as I traced my fingers through the map. 'To get to the creek we walk straight through there.' I said pointing.
 
'Ok. Let's go.' Woohyun said and grabbed my arm. 'You figured out where to go so quickly.' Woohyun beamed.
 
'Oh.' I said blushing at his compliment. As Woohyun and I were walking along, I started to wonder about Ljoe. 
 
'I wonder who Ljoe is partnered up with.' I thought looking at the map.
 
Ljoe POV-
 
Hyorin and I entered the forest. I sighed as I knew that my camp trip was already ruined. Hyorin glanced at the map and then said,
 
'Oppa! We have to find number 6!' She explained as she pulled me to the direction she was pointing to. I sighed.
 
'I have a feeling we might get lost.' I thought as I was helplessly dragged by Hyorin.