Camp Accident

L.Joe you Pabo!

 

 
 
Eun Sun POV-
 
Woohyun and I were carefully walking along the forest, looking for our number plate. The sun was setting and Woohyun and I still didn't reach the creek yet.
 
'Ah! Eun Sun-ah! There's the creek!' Woohyun pointed out.
 
I quickly looked over to where Woohyun was pointing to and started to point to the creek happily.
 
'OH! OH! There it is!' I shouted. Woohyun and I crossed the creek. Woohyun then spotted our number plate hanging from the tree. He quickly grabbed it and checked the number.
 
'OMO!~ We found it! Our number plate!' He shouted happily.
 
'YES!~' I celebrated. Woohyun then walked back to me and we walked back to our camp site. I suddenly feel a pain shooting through my right leg. I frowned and took a step. My right leg started to hurt. I kneeled down and touched my right leg. Woohyun came over to me worriedly.
 
'Are you ok Eun Sun?' He asked glancing at my right leg. I nodded and forced a smile.
 
'Yeh I'm fine.' I assured and tried to stand up but failed. I knelt down again and clutched onto my right leg.
 
'M..My right leg aches for some reason.' I told Woohyun as he knelt down beside me again.
 
'I think we've been walking too long, that's probably why your legs are aching.' Woohyun finshed. I puffed my cheeks ruffling my hair.
 
'Ohh.' I frowned looking down at my right leg.
 
'Here. I'll carry you on my back.' Woohyun said turning his back to me. I gasped.
 
'A..anni. I can't do that.' I said shaking my head. 'Don't worry. I'll just walk.'
 
I was about to stand up when Woohyun grabbed my wrist. 'Anni. You can't. Your leg would ache more if that happens.' Woohyun said looking serious. 'It's getting dark now too, so I might as well carry you.' Woohyun finshed.
 
I frowned and decided there was no choice.' Mianhe.'  I said feeling guilty as I climbed onto Woohyun's back. Woohyun smiled.
 
'No need to say sorry. It isn't your fault.' He said as he lifted me up. I held onto his shoulders.
 
Woohyun started to walk. 'Hold on tight.' He said. I held onto his shoulders tightly and Woohyun started walking back to the camp site. It was already dark, so I held onto the torch while Woohyun was leading the way.
 
Ljoe POV-
 
'Oppa!!~ We found the number plate!' Hyorin screamed as she walked to the tree. She checked the number plate and frowned.
 
'Eh. But it's not our number.' She said looking at the number plate again. I came over and checked the number plate, but it wasn't our number. I checked it again.
 
'Oh well! Looks like I have more time with you oppa!' Hyorin exclaimed. I glared at her and checked the map.
 
'Hyorin. I think you read the map upside down.' I said as I turned the map over. I turned the map around and realized we were far away from the actual location we were supposed to go to. I facepalmed myself.
 
'Oh...OH WELL! I get even more time with you oppa!.' Hyorin then dragged me to the direction I pointed to. I sighed.
 
Soon the sun was setting and finally I found the number plate.
 
'YAY!~ We found the number plate!.' Hyorin clapped her hands together in delight. 'Now we will come first!.' I sighed.
 
'Hyorin. The sun is already setting and if we go back to the camp site, it'll be dark, so I reckon we have 0 chance of winning. We are probably the last ones.' I said as I started walking back to the camp site.
 
As I approached my cabin after a tiring day, I jumped on my bed and sighed deeply.
 
'Finally, that activity is over.' I muttered under my breath. Chunji then came out of the bathroom, wiping his wet hair with a towel. He collasped down onto his bed looking at me.
 
'How was your day with Hyorin?' Chunji snickered. I glared at him. Chunji then scratched his head looking around.
 
'That's wierd. Where's Woohyun hyung?' Chunji asked me. I looked at him confused.
 
'Isn't he back? It's so dark now.' I said to him. Chunji looked worried. 'I thought hyung came back with you..' He said.
 
I scratched my head. 'Isn't Woohyun with Eun Sun too?' I thought worriedly.
 
I started to walk out from my cabin and walked around the camp area. I was worried. After an hour there was still no sign of them. I started to lose my temper.
 
'What's taking them so long?' I thought as I walked around outside of my cabin. Chunji then popped up from the door.
 
'Ljoe. Since Eun Sun-shi is Woohyun's partner, do you want me to ask her friends. They are just next door. We can ask them to help us.' I nodded and continued looking around. Chunji knocked at Eun Sun's cabin door. Heejin and Gyu Won carefully poked their heads out and saw Chunji smiling and giving them a wink. Gyu Won and Heejin blushed.
 
'Hey. I think your friend isn't back yet so do you want to help me find them since my friend isn't back either?' He asked kindly. Gyu Won and Heejin exchanged worried looks.
 
'Sure. We'll look.' Gyu Won said dragging Heejin with her.
 
'Ljoe, they are coming with me to look for them. We are going to look  near the camp area. You can stay here in case they come back.'
 
I nodded still glancing sideways to see if Woohyun and Eun Sun had arrived yet.
 
No one's POV-
 
Finally Woohyun and Eun Sun reached their camp site. Woohyun was heading to the cabins. He saw you asleep and chuckled.
 
'Eun Sun-ah. I had a fun day today. Thanks for spending your time with me.' Woohyun said to Eun Sun. 'Eun Sun-ah....since the day I met you... I think I'm starting to like you. I hope you like me back too. I hope we can be more than friends.' Woohyun finshed staring at the sky. Woohyun nearly reached the cabin when he heard Chunji's voice.
 
'YAH! WOOHYUN!' Chunji shouted running towards Woohyun. Eun Sun woke up from a sudden shout. Woohyun let her down. Chunji run up to him and smiled as he got closer and sighed in relief.
 
Eun Sun POV-
 
As soon as I heard a shout I quickly woke up. Woohyun then put me down and I saw one of Ljoe's friends running over.
 
'We were so worried about you! It's so dark now! Where have you been!?' Chunji asked. Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck.
 
'Ahh..something happened in the forest. That's all.' Woohyun said. Chunji sighed again. Then Heejin and Gyu Won run up to me and hugged me tightly.
 
'EUNNN SUUNNN! We were so worried about you!' Heejin and Gyu Won screamed. I giggled. 'Mianhe. Something just happened.'
 
'Oh. Eun Sun's foot aches so I think she should go to her cabin now and rest.' Woohyun said pointing to my right leg.
 
'Are you ok?' Chunji asked worriedly. I nodded. 'I'm fine.' Heejin and Gyu Won gave me a worried look.
 
I started walking towards my cabin. 'We will help you Eun Sun.' Heejin and Gyu Won said.
 
'No need. The cabins are just there. Can you tell the teacher that we arrived at the camp site already.' I asked them. Gyu Won nodded and dragged Heejin to the staff area. I smiled and walked back slowly to the cabin. I was about to open my door when I saw Ljoe standing in front of me. I gulped as I met Ljoe's firery eyes.
 
'Oh no.' I thought as I looked down, not daring to meet Ljoe's eyes.