I can't, I can't

A Geum Jan Di by Day and A Sasaeng Fan by night

*No Mi's pov

Not good enough ugh! I tore the paper and kick the table. I haven't been going to school lately or even going out my room except during midnight to see him. "YAH! Jang NO MI!!!!! open the door or I will crush it." yoochun crush the door and carried me. "Hey! bring me down you!!!!!!!!" "He sat me on the car's passenger seat."We're going to the psychiatrist today." he said "Stop this or i'll jump out." he didn't listen so I attempt to open the door. He covered my nose and I lost my conscience and fainted. The next thing I know is that I'm on a clinic "I'm doctor Sung  it seems that you have an obsession." "I'm I'm not crazy I just love him." "Then if you love a person why did you do that?" "He won't listen he won't come and see me like before and I can't afford that happening." the doctor went out to see Yoochun and talked to him. Few minutes later Yoochun entered with a weird expression on his face he pulled me and we went out of the clinic. "Yah stop it now Just STOP it ." Yoochun said he hug me. "Please just take someone else this is torturing you." "I can't stop even if it's Danger I'm still willing to see him" Yoochun drop me off my house. I walk inside and reach my room suddenly someone calls me I answered my phone it's Byung Ho "Noona can you see me today? co'z if you won't come I won't consider you as my noona anymore." "Okay I will see you . . . *hangs the phone*" Few minutes later Byung Ho arrived at my house and picked me up. We walk to the busy streets of Seoul "What do you want to eat noona?" "I don't want to eat" "Then I know let's go to the beach nearby." We arrived at the beach and I sat at the sand and Byung Ho sat beside me "Noona why JaeJoong ?" "He is perfect." "Perfect? *slightly bows his head and plays with the sand* I . . . like you. . ." I snap back yo reality "Hwuh?" "Noona I said I like you. .  ."