Trophy

This is War

"Yah! She's cute, isn't she?" Zelo looked at Jongup, who was nodding in agreement. Yongguk chuckled, and nodded slightly. "Yeah. She's pretty cute. I like her eyes and eyebrows. They're practically perfect! What do you think, Himchan?" Younjae grinned as Yongguk asked his question, and he turned to look over at Himchan. They could tell that he kind of liked her. "I'm too old for her!" Himchan remarked while blushing. Daehyun rolled his eyes, and spoke out loudly. "She's just a stupid, manipulative girl. Don't come crying to me when you all get into her trap." The others stared at him as he walked away to his room.

Zelo turned his head to Himchan, and raised an eyebrow. Himchan shrugged, and he looked over to Yongguk. Yongguk sighed heavily, and shook his head. Youngjae and Jongup whispered their speculations to one another, trying to overcome the awkward silence Daehyun had left them in.

Daehyun closed the door to his room behind him, and opened the window to the fire escape. He slid out, and started climbing up towards the roof. "That annoying girl. How dare she taunt me," he grumbled. Daehyun kept climbing, but stopped at an open window that usually wasn't open. His interest was sparked when he saw a girl sitting in front of a mirror. It was Roma. He gritted his teeth, but decided to watch her. Slowly sitting down, he stared, and watched her doll herself up.

She was actually more attractive than he thought. And she did have a nice body. Roma was only wearing a thin-strap tank top, and a pair of underwear. All he could see was her bare legs, and her arms. Roma's legs were not stick thin, nor were they by any means fat. Her thighs were a light tan color, and were pretty solid looking. Her arms were a bit on the thinner side. Her hair was tied up in a sloppy bun. Daehyun actually kind of liked her slightly wavy hair. He watched her as she skillfully applied blush to the tops of her cheeks. 'What girls do just to get ready,' he thought. He grinned to himself. Just the thought of seeing her like this on her first day was definitely a victory, as well as a highlight.

When Daehyun snapped out of his short reverie, Roma was already putting on her clothes. Daehyun decided to climb back down to his room, and leave her to fix her hair.

As he slowly climbed back down, something hit him in the side of the head. He reached up, and untangled what had hit him. He nearly screamed when he saw that he was holding a purple lace bra.

"A trophy for your victory. I thought the ert would like a token." Daehyun's head shot up only to meet Roma's mischievous gaze.  

"At least I don't own dirty magazines like Yongguk."

Roma smiled, and then scoffed at him. "Doesn't mean you don't read them. Don't get caught with that." She disappeared back into her room, and shut the window, leaving Daehyun stunned, out on the fire escape, holding a purple bra.

Shimin: 2
Daehyun: 1