Jerk

This is War

All throughout dinner, Daehyun stabbed at his sushi with his chopsticks, glaring at Roma. He stared at Jongup, who was being extremely friendly, as well. They were acting like best friends from birth! All of the members were taking turns feeding her. (An initiation that they have to harden friendship.)

Jongup playfully teased Roma by pulling the food away from . Yongguk made an "ahhh" noise, and opened his mouth when placing the food in Roma's mouth, the way a father would do when feeding his child. Zelo pushed the food into with his chopsticks, the same way an older brother would do to his younger sister. Himchan fed her gently, placing a hand under , in case anything fell. Youngjae politely waited for Roma to accept his offer, then gently placed the food in . When it was Daehyun's turn, he shoved the roll into as hard as he could. He moved his chopsticks around, forcefully poking the insides of .

"Yah! Daeyhun! You're going to hurt her!" Himchan grabbed Daehyun's arm, and Jongup pulled the chopsticks out of . "You okay?" Zelo asked her, gently hitting her back. She swallowed, and nodded, looking up at Daehyun.

Daehyun smirked, knowing he had hurt her. That's what she gets for insulting him. And, for making such good friends with s on the first day. He would make Roma pay, and come crawling to him, begging for forgiveness.

Yongguk hit Daehyun on his arm. Himchan and Jongup glared at him. Zelo continued to rub Roma's back as she quietly coughed here and there. Yongjae poured Roma a glass of water, and she accepted it with a smile. Her eyes flicked back to Daehyun, and she bit her tongue when she saw him chuckling at her pain.

You won't get away with this, Jung Daehyun.

Shimin: 2
Daehyun: 2