Trainee Days

This is War
Walking down the halls in the practice wing of the building, Himchan began to slow down when he heard music coming from one of the rooms. Looking through the glass on one of the doors, Himchan held his breath as he watched Shimin dance.

The song seemed to fit her perfectly.

The way she'd pop her chest and flip her hair. When she got down on the ground, Himchan had to bite his lip to control himself. Her dance was a perfect balance of being poised, yet being y as well. She really was talented.

As the song came closer to it's end, Himchan decided to open the door, and step inside. Shimin hadn't noticed him at first, and kept dancing.

"You don't know me, you don't know me, you don't know me, you don't know me. So shut up boy, so shut up boy, so shut up boy, so shut up, shut up!" When the song ended, Shimin bent over, and held her leg with one hand, striking a y pose. She held it for a few seconds, and stopped as soon as she saw Himchan in the mirror.

"O- oh, seonbae, I didn't see you there," Shimin threw Himchan a cute smile, and walked over to him. He smiled, and shook his head. "You can just call me oppa. And you dance very well by the way." 

Shimin blushed slightly, and gave him a quick bow. "Thank you. But I really need to work on my popping and locking, and stuff like that. So I came to practice for my evaluation tomorrow." Shimin smiled, and took a quick sip of her water.

"I could help you if you'd like," Himchan blurted. He bit his lip, hoping Shimin wouldn't be creeped out. But he could only smile when she nodded happily and jumped up and down. "Thank you so, so, so much oppa! Himchan is the best!" Now she began shouting things out in English.

Himchan chuckled, and couldn't help smile. She was so cute. She really didn't seem like any regular girl. She wasn't shy or afraid to show off her true colors.

"Oppa, can I ask you something?" Shimin looked into his eyes, and played with her shirt. It slipped, and showed a lot of her bare shoulder. Most of her bra strap was showing. It was white, and thin. Himchan tried to distract himself from such a sight, and nodded.

"Does Daehyun oppa hate me?" Himchan was dumfounded. He didn't know what to say. "I don't think he hates you. You just have to get to know him, that's all." He tried to smile, and make Daehyun seem less frightening. And that, was no easy task.

Shimin blinked a few times, and just nodded. "I see..." she trailed off.

Himchan didn't want to see her upset, so he put him hand on the top of her head, and he roughed her hair up a bit. "It's alright. Let's get dancing," he said with a seductive wink. Shimin smiled, and gave him one of her cute smiles again.

She hit play on her iPod, and a dance/electronic song began to flow out of the speakers, and filter into the room. 

The rest of their day was spent dancing, and taking short periods of time to rest.

Shimin finally knew how hard it was to be a trainee.