Jealous of Friends..... Really?

Beast High (Hiatus for a tiny bit)
"Call me 'Zelo', sugar." Ivy looked up at the boy who was standing in front of her with a cute grin on his face. His skin was pale, making his brown eyes pop. The boy had bleached his hair blonde, and permed it to look curly. His face was very feminine looking, and he was skinny, and really tall. 

Ivy merely nodded, and agreed. "Nae..." She spoke softly, and avoided eye contact with him. 

Snickering, Zelo placed a finger under her chin, and gently lifted her head so that their eyes met. "Don't be afraid of me, sugar. I just want to be friends, araso?" He smiled warmly at her, making her blush slightly. "Daebak... Your eyes are so pretty," he remarked.

"G- gomawo," Ivy stuttered. Zelo chuckled, and placed his arm around her shoulder. "You really are cute. Ivy is your name, nae?" Ivy nodded, and looked at her feet. "Aish, you're too shy, sugar. Chincha. Araso, let me introduce you to my friend Yongguk."                                                     ... Zelo stood next to another boy that was slightly shorter than he was. He was built more than Zelo was, and his hair was short, and brown. They both had the same silver, diamond earrings. 

"A- annyeong..." Ivy gave a ninety degree bow, and looked up at the boy. He and Zelo started laughing. "Yah, chincha, she really is something, Zelo," he said smirking. His voice was very deep. Turning to Ivy, he smiled, and slightly bowed his head. "Nice to meet you, cute stuff. Call me Yongguk. You're Ivy, the new girl. Chincha, you really are cute. And those eyes of yours; stunning."

Zelo grabbed Ivy, and hugged her tightly. "Yah! Stop trying to steal her away!"

Ivy felt someone else grab her wrist, and pull her away from Zelo's tight embrace. "Both of you, stop trying to steal my special chingu from me." Yoseob held her wrist tightly, his expression hard.

Yongguk and Zelo exchanged looks, and tried to hold back laughter. "Mwo? Special chingu? What the hell, Yoseob-ssi?" Zelo asked, with an evil grin. 

Yoseob glared at him. "I am your hyung. Treat your elders with respect." Whirling around, Yoseob yanked Ivy's arm, and pulled her along. 

...

Reaching the back of the school, Yoseob slammed Ivy against the brick wall harder than he actually meant to. His face was flushed red with anger. "Why were you with them, huh?"

Ivy didn't answer, and stared at her feet. "Yah! I asked you a question!" Yoseob slammed his hand on the wall next to her head. She winced, and still kept quiet. "Forget you! Pabo!" Yoseob walked away, leaving her alone.

Why was he mad at her? She did nothing wrong!

Ivy sat down, her eyes stinging with tears. She closed her eyes, and sobbed to herself. 

"Yah, don't cry. He means well." Ivy looked up, and saw one of Yoseob's friends with an outstretched hand. In it, was a small tissue.

                                          ~Beast High~  

Yoseob tried to keep his cool. For once, he was really angry.

But why was he angry? Bang and Zelo were his friends. What was he so angry about? Ivy was just a new girl. She was just his friend.

So why couldn't he stop thinking about her?

                                           ~Beast High~

"Here, take this tissue. Your make up is running." The boy gestured to his own cheeks, and traced his finger up and down, trying to show her where to wipe. Ivy sniffled, and dabbed at her cheeks. Looking back at the boy for reassurance that she got everything, he smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

"My name is Lee Gikwang, by the way," he said gesturing to himself. 

Ivy giggled and nodded dramatically. "I understand what you're saying, silly."

"Oh, right.... Mihanae... So, about Yoseob..." Gikwang paused for a minute before continuing, "He really has good intensions... Yongguk and Zelo are his friends, but he got upset when you were with them. You see, Yoseob grew up without a father. He really wanted to be your friend as soon as he laid his eyes on you. And Yoseob is very protective of his friends. And you being a girl only makes him that much more protective."

Gikwang stopped, and looked at Ivy. She was looking down at the cup of coffee that he had gotten her.

"Yah, don't worry about it. He'll be fine tomorrow," he said with a small smile.

Ivy looked up at him, and smiled back. She was slightly surprised that she let Gikwang talk her into skipping last period. "You can be my new chingu, araso?"

Ivy nodded happily, and let out a small giggle. Gikwang smiled back at her. "I've never seen anyone with spots on their face before," he said.

Ivy laughed, and touched her cheeks. "They're called freckles."

"F- frecure?" Gikwang made a face, and looked at her.

Ivy laughed at his heavy accent. She thought it was cute how he couldn't say the word. "You're not pronouncing the 'l' properly."

Gikwang's cheeks turned red. "Yah, mwo?! What are you laughing at? I'm not good in English!" 

She smiled at him, and pointed to herself. "I can teach you! I can teach you French too!" 

Gikwang grinned, and nodded happily. He liked that idea.