Spots

Beast High (Hiatus for a tiny bit)
Yoseob put his earbuds back in, and turned his music on high. He looked over at Hyunseung and Dongwoon, and waggled his eyebrows at them. They both chuckled, knowing he was teasing them about gaping at Ivy. 

Junhyung looked at Gikwang who was still peering at Ivy from the top of his manga. He tapped Gikwang's knee, and gave him a questioning look. Gikwang returned the look, pretending to seem confused. Junhyung rolled his eyes, obviously irritated, and jerked his head in Ivy's direction. "You were staring," he whispered. Gikwang's cheeks flushed a bright red, and he looked back down at his manga, pretending to read it.

Junhyung his lips in frustration, and leaned back in his chair, putting his feet up on the desk. He sighed heavily, and looked over at Ivy again. Why were they all staring? She was nothing special to look at. Her hair was wavy, and dark brown. Kind of like his was now. Her eyes were oval-shaped, but it was less obvious than any of the other kids in the room. The tip of her nose and the very tops of her cheeks were stained with mocha-colored spots. He had never seen a person with spots on their face before. Her skin was fair, and looked porcelain smooth. When she looked at him from the front of the room, he noticed her eyes were the palest shade of blue he had ever seen. Her lips were a light shade of pink, and she was a bit short.

"Tch." Junhyung grunted loud enough for Ivy to hear, causing her to turn to him. She smiled, and gave him a slight bow. "Please take care of me," she whispered, trying not to wake the sleeping Doojoon. Junhyung only shrugged, and grunted again, deliberately ignoring her. He heard her sigh, and shuffle about in her seat, turning back to the board. Junhyung his lips again, and leaned as far back as he could in the chair, nonchalantly crossing his arms over his chest.

When the bell shrieked, Junhyung tapped Doojoon's shoulder, and stood up. Doojoon stirred, and rubbed his eyes. "Over already? I was hoping to nap for some more time."

Yoseob chuckled. "Doojoonie sleeps too much."

Doojoon stood up, ignoring Yoseob's comment. He stretched, and glanced over at Ivy. "Who's she?" he whispered to Junhyung. Junhyung grunted, and sighed. "Just some foreign exchange student."

"Her mother is Korean, and her father is French." Dongwoon cut in.

"And she's from the U.S." Hyunseung added.

Doojoon looked over at her again, and shrugged. "Whatever. I'm definatley not babysitting this girl," he said. Junhyung nodded in agreement, and so did the others.

They all watched Ivy as she walked out of the classroom. How arrogant her step was. She walked like there wasn't a worry in the world because she was better than them. 

Doojoon snorted, and packed up his things. Swinging his backpack over his shoulder, he looked at the other guys. "Where should we go?"

"Our hide out!" Gikwang and Yoseob sang. The others chuckled, and agreed.

Doojoon couldn't help grinning. He loved the kids. They were his friends. They more than that to him. They were like his brothers... Brothers for life.